20th September 2010, 03:33 PM
sourav sanyal

How to change the Institute after completing First year of B.Tech.? I am in Nagpur University and do not hold any Diploma degree.

Sir,
I have completed my first year b.e from nagpur university but now i don't want to continue here because this university is probably the worst university in india right now, i want to continue my engineering graduations from any other university of india,preferably west bengal technical university,but also i do not want to lose my year that means i will have to opt for lateral entry but i haven't got diploma so can i go for lateral entry directly to second year or is any other options left with me? I am very much frustrated with this university

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
  3. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  5. Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?
  6. What are the jobs for freshers after passing B.E final year from nagpur university? I will be completing my B.E this year
  7. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
  8. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  9. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course? -- [New]
  10. How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?
  11. How can I change my institute? I am doing first year BBA
  12. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  13. Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?
  14. Can I change my engineering college in 2nd year Diploma?
  15. How to change different diploma college after completing 1 year of course?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  17. Is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year of Diploma course?
  18. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?
5th February 2012, 06:10 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: How to change the Institute after completing First year of B.Tech.? I am in Nagpur University and do not hold any Diploma degree.

hi,
no it is not possible to take lateral entry in any college if you are not a diploma holder.
you should try to give other examinations of different states as well as AIEEE and IIT. For that you need to search which forms are available.
though i think you still have time to fill forms of many exams.
All the best.
22nd March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the Institute after completing First year of B.Tech.? I am in Nagpur University and do not hold any Diploma degree.

plese tell about lateral entry after passing 1st year mechanical enginering
22nd March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell about lateral entry in 2nd year after completing 1st year in mechanical engineering and also tell that which universityand college offer that pragram
27th July 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

can i change my b.com degree college after first year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?