23rd September 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

hello sir!! can you plz send me EIL computer science syllabus and previous papers to my email id:: [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 01:12 AM
ananddashing

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

can any tell me what is the syllabus/ paper pattern for TATA STEEL Management trainee exam... Plz help me...plz mail me at [email protected] THANKYOU Anand
23rd September 2011, 04:09 PM
saijyothi21

hi, please send me the previous question papers of management traineee in EIL to my id [email protected],i have an exam on 9th oct plz send me quickly
24th September 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam plz SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
for Information Technology.
my id:[email protected]
24th September 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given the exam last year:
concentrate on java
oops concepts
75 question wer on them den some questions regarding cloud and other tech..
guys dont waste tim on basic computer gate subjects start reading oops
best of luck,
karan malhotra
executive engineer
BEL
Sir,
please guide us and send previous year's question paper on email id: [email protected]
24th September 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hiii.......sir /mam ,please send me previous years question papers and syllabus of management trainee for computer science branch
my [email protected]
24th September 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

send me solved paper of eil for management trainee for ece as soon as possible
24th September 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have given the exam:-
concentrate on linux
oops,basic of c concepts
7some questions regarding general knowledge ....
Sameer Khurana
MT(C.S.E)
EIL
24th September 2011, 11:12 PM
duttsahab

can anybody send me eil papers for cse/it branch on [email protected] help me ...
25th September 2011, 06:51 PM
ps87rocks

Anyone please send me some sample paper and syllabus of EIL exam(CS).
SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
at my id: [email protected]
25th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

plese send me previous paper of eil nd syllabus.......... on [email protected]
26th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

hello sir...
could u plz elaborate the type & overview of questions(or plz quote some examples) & what shoud I study for EIL(Computer Science\Information Technology).
plz enlighten..( [email protected])

thanks and regards
[email protected]
26th September 2011, 03:46 PM
nidhi mundra

send me eil mechanical papers
26th September 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
start reading oops concepts
can any one able to sent IT stream questions paper to my id [email protected]
26th September 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by __cccc View Post
Sir/mam, please tell me the syllabus of EIL for computer science? What technical subjects are included in eil? Are java oops concepts are enough?? What other parts of tech i should prepare.
kindly send the syllabus to my id, [email protected]
please sent previoys year quetions papers for IT stream to my id [email protected] s in advance
26th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

any one plz send me previous papers of eil (CSE) management trainee to [email protected]
26th September 2011, 06:19 PM
VChugh

please send the previous years papers of EIL for computer science to the [email protected]
26th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

if anybody have eil previous year paper,syllabus of eil mech. Plz send me on [email protected]
27th September 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

please send syllabus for eil examination in mechanical engg. my e mail id [email protected]
27th September 2011, 01:14 PM
saijyothi21

hello sir please send the syllabus and previous question p[apers of EIL for EEE stream plesae send me to this id [email protected] sir i have exam on 9th oct
27th September 2011, 04:21 PM
anirudh_007

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

kindly send the syllabus to my id, [email protected][/QUOTE]
27th September 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

why any one not talking about the ECE syllabus damm....??? pls yaar
28th September 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

helo sir,
iam from electronics and control engineering branch, please tell me which subj should i prepare to get through the exam..i also want previous papers ..so please send me the previous question papers to my id: [email protected].
28th September 2011, 04:09 PM
kusamrani

hloooo send me syllabus of eil... and books for gk part

[email protected]
29th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hello karan malahotra
i am rahul.......... r u sure most of the question came from oops and java concept
29th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, please tell me the syllabus of EIL for computer science? What technical subjects are included in eil? Are java oops concepts are enough?? What other parts of tech i should prepare.
kindly send the syllabus and sample papers to my id [email protected]
plz send it urgently....
am eagerly waiting for those....
thanx in advance.....
29th September 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, please tell me the syllabus of EIL for computer science? What technical subjects are included in eil? Are java oops concepts are enough?? What other parts of tech i should prepare and is core java enough or else we have to prepare for advanced also??
kindly send the syllabus and model papers to my id [email protected]
pls send it urgently....
am eagerly waiting for those...
29th September 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

kindly send the syllabus and model papers to my id [email protected]
29th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam from mechanical stream i want eil previous year question paper please sir do it fast sir my mail id: [email protected]
30th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Plz Send Me d syllabus of CS/IT for EIL .......Soon
at
[email protected]
30th September 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please send me Previous Question Papers and syllabus of Management Trainee for CS/IT on my id [email protected]
Thanks In Advance
Vikash Singhal
30th September 2011, 10:21 PM
vikas029

sir plz send me the syllabus of eil for mechanical , my email i.d is [email protected]
30th September 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hi
please send me EIL sample ppr of Management Trainee for IT stream.
[email protected]
2nd October 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir\mam,please send me syallabus & previous year papers for electronics & communication..pls i'm wating for your response..
my [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

guys if anyone has full sample paper for cs/it of EIL pls mail me at [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

gd mrng sir, send me some previous year papers of eil management trainee.
[email protected]
3rd October 2011, 12:35 PM
Divya.job

could u pls send me previous year question papers of EIL managment trainee exam for computer science stream.
thank you sir.
my mail id is
[email protected]
3rd October 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the question paper pattern for instrumentation stream and syllabus for management trainee exam.when we will be getting the admit card? please send the details to my id [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i need EIL management trainee materials.. please send the previous placement papers to my mail id.. my mail id is [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 08:27 PM
Manikant123

Sir can you please tell me weather questions are asked on CORE Java only or both CORE and ADV Java. What is the cut off sir??

Apart from Java what other ques do they ask. Is C Language important??
please tell me
4th October 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

what is the syllabus/ paper pattern for TATA STEEL Management trainee exam... Plz help me...plz mail me at [email protected] THANKYOU
my contract no 9334840821
4th October 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me EIL Managament trainee syllabus for ECE group to my mail id:[email protected]
4th October 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

plz anyone send me EIL MT papers for computer science. its urgent plz help.
my id- [email protected]
4th October 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me EIL syallbus for EEE Bcz i have done my BTech in EEE provide me syallbus in my Mail Id [email protected]
4th October 2011, 07:50 PM
moniganga

Hi sir,

Can u give me some previous pattern for the post management trainee. im from information technology so please send me wat to prepare?
4th October 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me the syllabus for eil? What technical subjects are included in eil? Are java oops concepts are enough?? What other parts of tech i should prepare.
kindly send the syllabus to my id, [email protected]
5th October 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, please send me the syllabus of eil for management trainee for mechanical engineering.
5th October 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SYLLABUS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EXAM, AND PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPER. MY BRANCH IS CIVIL ENGG.
5th October 2011, 08:49 PM
ASHOK TIGGA 1121

sir please send me the syllabus of eil management trainee for mechanical engg.
my email id is - [email protected]
5th October 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am from electronics and communication stream please send me the syllabus and previous question papers of EIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?