17th November 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

Sir i have not get my admit card for x (Technical) group in airforce.
my name & adress:
Akshay $ Pramod
Vill.matanat nagar, Post.Budseni
Dist.baghpat(U.P), pin.250606
email. [email protected]
17th November 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

how to recive x group admit card
my name is uday veer
mob. 09050356208
email [email protected]
18th November 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

my self dhananjay yadav .plz send me admit card.
20th November 2011, 02:48 PM
sangram redekar

Default Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce.

Sir,
I was fill the form of airmen in x group before 3 months ago,
exam of airman technical 2011-2012 but i haven't receive my admit card. so how m i
received it.
20th November 2011, 02:49 PM
sangram redekar

Question Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

Sir,
I was fill the form of airmen in x group before 3 months ago,
exam of airman technical 2011-2012 but i haven't receive my admit card. so how m i
received it.
21st November 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

my admit card can't be recived.why?
22nd November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Please type yhttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-i-receive-my-x-trade-admit-card-445567.htmlour question or comment here and then click Submit.
1st December 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have send application form for 75 civilian post in airforce through speed post but i still not received admit card for written exam,exam is on dec 4 2011........what should i do ?
15th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,how can i receive my admit card of x group?
s/o dharam kant sjngh .vill.hulka,post unchdeeh bazar,meja,district allahabad.
23rd February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir
when come IAF 'y' group form
15th March 2012, 11:21 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Since more candidates apply for the Examination hence Air Force select few candidates with good aggregate and even give preference to candidates who have their father serving / retired / deceased Officer/Airman/NC(E)/Air Force Unit Cadre Civilian or candidates serving NC(E).

So,based upon the preference they will be called first and later normal candidates will be called for.If you did not receive your admit card details then you can contact the respected officials in the following site http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135.

Best of luck.
6th April 2012, 10:25 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

According to the IAF
"The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short listed candidates to appear in the Selection Tests."

Since more candidates apply for the Examination hence Air Force select few candidates with good aggregate and even give preference to candidates who have their father serving / retired / deceased Officer/Airman/NC(E)/Air Force Unit Cadre Civilian or candidates serving NC(E).

So,based upon the preference they will be called first and later normal candidates will be called for.If you did not receive your admit card details then you can contact the respected officials in the following site http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135

For every examination conducted by Defense side like direct SSB's and other such examination all the candidates will not receive the admit card.It may be due to candidates mistake or the board must have shortlisted him.
14th April 2012, 10:00 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi,
According to the IAF
"The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short listed candidates to appear in the Selection Tests."

So,based upon the preference they will be called first and later normal candidates will be called for.If you did not receive your admit card details then you can contact the respected officials in the following site http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135

For every examination conducted by Defense side like direct SSB's and other such examination all the candidates will not receive the admit card.It may be due to candidates mistake or the board must have shortlisted him.
16th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send md admit card, name-manish kumar mishra c/o-damodar mishra vill-karjaon post-karjee dist-bhabua bihar pin cod-821106
31st July 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir mera admit card kab tak ayega please help me sir rajeet km yadav s/o ramchandra yadav [[email protected]]
11th August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND MY ADMIT CARD FORE X GORUP TEACH TO 2012
MY NAME PREM SINGH FATHER NAME -RAMOUTAR SINGH
DATE OF B 06\08\1994
15th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i;m vishnu fill up x trade form but i have not reciev my admit card
so kindly request for you sent my call letter
cont.9752870414
plzzzzzzzzzzz..................................... ........... sir
4th September 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir my Name is aditya narayan tiwaris/o mahanth tiwari.plz send my admit card for indian Air force x group.
29th November 2012, 02:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Do not worry, these days examinations are held on the basis of online admit cards. Mostly the examinations give you the option to download it from the internet as giving it by post might result into non receipt of the admit card. So you just log onto the official website of Indian Air Force, which is, www.indianairforce.nic.in. You will have to just provide your registration number there. The registration number identifies you as the proper candidate for this Technical Grade group X examinations. Do not forget to bring the admit card with you during the examinations .
9th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS MUKESH DABUR S/O RATTAN SINGH
12 CLASS PERCENTAGE 59%
VILL.NARHAWALI,DIST.FARIDABAD,STATE HARYANA
PIN CODE 121004
PLEASE SUBMIT MY ADMIT CARD
2nd June 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name vijaypal bagaria s/o hansraj please send my admit card (X) tacnical group airforce
15th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have filled INDIAN AIR FORCE group 'Y' in september 2015.
Sir,can i receive admit card of IAF group 'Y' after scoring 53% in ISc. for IAF group 'Y' exam in april -may 2015,Please tell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?