11th September 2011, 12:11 AM

How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

i have fill the form of airmen in x group airforce.sir, how i will receive my admit card for x(technical) group in airforce

11th September 2011, 09:32 PM
jits

Default Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

According to the IAF
"The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short listed candidates to appear in the Selection Tests."

Since more candidates apply for the Examination hence Air Force select few candidates with good aggregate and even give preference to candidates who have their father serving / retired / deceased Officer/Airman/NC(E)/Air Force Unit Cadre Civilian or candidates serving NC(E).

So,based upon the preference they will be called first and later normal candidates will be called for.If you did not receive your admit card details then you can contact the respected officials in the following site http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135

For every examination conducted by Defense side like direct SSB's and other such examination all the candidates will not receive the admit card.It may be due to candidates mistake or the board must have shortlisted him.
14th September 2011, 11:57 AM

Default Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

When the examination conduct .?
15th September 2011, 06:15 PM

please send me admit card for group x and tell me the date of exam because sir thats my dream to be a part of IAF
18th September 2011, 08:43 PM

BY WHOM I GAT I RICIVE CARD?
18th September 2011, 11:22 PM

SIR MY NAME IS VIPAN MANDWAL S/O SH. MADAN LAL. FROM-- VILLAGE:- UTTRI, P/O:- BARWAL, TEH. & DISST.:- KATHUA, STATE:- J&K, PIN CODE:- 184143 MY PHONE NO:- 9596947106,9906206870,01922205806
please send me admit card for group x and tell me the date of exam because sir thats dream to be a part of INDIAN AIRFORCE
21st September 2011, 11:55 AM

Plz send my admit card in indian air force x tred
23rd September 2011, 09:53 AM

SIR MY NAME IS ANKUR KUMAR.S/O-ANIL KUMAR MISHRA,FROM-BEGUSARAI,C/O-ANUPAM MISTHAN BHANDAR,NEW MARKET.DISST-BEGUSARAI,PIN CODE-851101.MY PHONE NO-9308079940,8051714802.Please send me admit card for group x and tell me the date of exam becouse sir thats dream to be a part of INDIAN AIRFORCE.
23rd September 2011, 02:58 PM

sir i not receive my group-x admit card.So please sir send my admit card for group-x 2011 in my email [email protected]
please sir i request you.
23rd September 2011, 05:52 PM

Please type your question or comment herHow will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?

Plz send my admit card in indian air force x tred e and then click Submit.
24th September 2011, 02:49 PM

HOW WILL I GET ADMIT CARD & CRACK EXAM?
25th September 2011, 01:56 PM

please show my admit card
name-vijay kumar
D.O.B.-02/10/1993
Mob-07870161074
gender-male
26th September 2011, 02:17 AM

plz sir send my admit card
Sir its my dream plz
26th September 2011, 06:36 PM

please sir send my admit card
name-shivendra sahu
D.O.B.-22-09-1993
mob.7668702916
gender-male
28th September 2011, 10:52 AM

SIR MY NAME IS ANKUR KUMAR.S/O-ANIL KUMAR MISHRA.FROM-BEGUSARAI,C/O-ANUPAM MISTHAN BHANDAR,NEW MARKET DISST- BEGUSARAI.PINCODE-851101.my phone number is 9308079940,DOB-26|12|94.send me admit card for group x and tell me the date of exam becouse sir thats dream to be a part of indian airforce.thanks.
29th September 2011, 12:53 PM

airforce admit card of X group
1st October 2011, 07:33 AM

sir plz send me my x group admit card on my email id [email protected] and my address name-ankur kumar s/o-anil kumar mishra dob-26/12/94
1st October 2011, 02:59 PM

sir please my admit card its need for me & my family my name is kuldeep yadav from sulodha jhajjhar haryana
2nd October 2011, 10:06 PM

Sir, My Name Is Krishan Singh Bhati S% Sh. Prahlad Singh Bhati Vill. Randhawa Distt. Sirsa (Haryana) Pin 125055 Please sir Send My Admit Card In My Adress.
Thank You
3rd October 2011, 12:29 AM

Please advised me that how will I received My admit card for joining Writting exam X (Technical) group in Airforce? My Percentage in Intermediate-65.4 Or in High school-52.5 .
Now please sir tell me that My admit card will come or not.
My Address is -New Nehar Pul Par Lakhna. District- Etawah Pin-code-206127 State- U.P.
Mobail no.-08765535900,08923644134
E-mail- [email protected]
Myself Abhishek Yadav.
3rd October 2011, 09:21 AM

my name Inderjeet. vill-mehtawas ki dhani(raj) teh-Behror distt-alwar please recieve my admit card
3rd October 2011, 08:56 PM

how i gets my date of exam of x' group
5th October 2011, 06:07 PM

sir, i want my admit card of air force x group
5th October 2011, 06:50 PM

PLEASE SIR SEND MY ADMIT CARD, FOR X(TECHNICAL) GROUP.
NAME- INDRA KUMAR, S/O- SRI T.R. SAHU
ADD.- QR. NO. 22-B, AVE-B( STREET-29), SECTOR-07, BHILAI NAGAR DIST.-DURG(C.G.) . PIN CODE-490006.
5th October 2011, 07:30 PM

Re:How will I receive my admit card for x(technical) group in Airforce?
My name:-Indra kumar S/o sri Tokhoo ram
Add.:-Qr.no.-22-B, ST.no.-AVE-B(29), sector no.-07, Bhilai nagar, dist.-Durg,(C.G.),pin-490006.
Qualification:-
(I) 10th- 72%
(II) 12th-61.4%
(III) Diploma(mechanical)-appiaring
5th October 2011, 11:32 PM

Sir my name is praveen kumar ; vill. Atari, post. Vena, dist. Aligarh u.p please information me about my admit card. Thank you
6th October 2011, 05:32 PM

HOW WILL I RECIEVE ADMIT CARD OF GROUP X OF AIR FROCE NAME- DEVENDRA MAHOUR
6th October 2011, 08:31 PM

Re: How will I receive my admit card for X(Technical) group in Airforce?
7th October 2011, 07:41 PM

SIR,My name is jayant kumar I had earlier applied for the X group,but i did not recived my admit card.SIR, please sent my admit card at address: JAYANT KUMAR ,GANDHI SCHOOL ROAD NEAR SHIV MANDIR ,WARD NO:23 ,JHUMARI TELAIYA, PO:JHUMARI TELAIYA ,DISTIC:KODERMA ,PIN:825409,STATE :JHARKHAND
SIR,kindly sent my admit card I would be respectful to you.
9th October 2011, 02:25 PM

Good after noon Sir My self Mohit Kumar s/o Mr.radhey shyam dwell at kanpur PIN (208027) in U.P Date of birth 07/12/1994 sir i want to recivfd my call letter but unfortunately i did not recivied my call letter sir please send my call letter sir i really want to be a part of air force because sir its a my aim sir my Address is 295 A Barra 7 Kanpur PIN (208027) please send my call letter
9th October 2011, 08:48 PM

plese send my admit card PRASHANTSINGH DOB 27-09-1993 10 2 percent 73.4
10th October 2011, 02:42 PM

my name is vishal chaturvedi s/o sushil kumar chaturvedi sir please send my admit card.
10th October 2011, 08:30 PM

sir i am saikat Biswas .son of mr. sasanka kumar biswas, D.O.B- 05-02-1993. i filled up the form of group " X ". but till now i don't get the admit card. i need it very early. please send it @- [email protected]. i m waitting for ur rply.
11th October 2011, 12:23 PM

Please send my admit card , sir, my email id is - [email protected]
12th October 2011, 08:13 PM

what is the date of written examination 2011 of x group for airmen
chirag vashisth Dharuhera Mob No 9416887125
13th October 2011, 08:31 PM

How will i recive my admit card X group (technical) Air force?

My name is Ravi prakash yadav s/o Ram anuj yadav
Address- Gahira (sardar nagar) dist- gorakhpur.
Pin code- 273202
my percentage in 12th is 61%.
My mobile no. 9795383559
plz ask me examination date of X group air force 2011.
14th October 2011, 11:42 PM

my name is uday bahn s/o prem singh
pls send me admit card and date of aif x group exam
15th October 2011, 05:55 PM

Sir i have not recievd my admit card for group x trade for Nov 2011 my name is Dharmendra kumar S/O virpal singh village Baghai post Bajna Distt Mathura U.P PIN - 281201
15th October 2011, 08:55 PM

please send my admit card of airforce x group..my email id [email protected]
16th October 2011, 02:03 AM

sir,i am jitendra jha . please send me the admit card of group x (tech).
mob no. 7808263768.
my email id is [email protected]
father name: anand kumar jha.
c/o: sankar kumar mishra.
my qualification is ,
matriculation- 75%.
intermediate- 71.8%.
16th October 2011, 03:51 AM

Sir i have not get admit card of X grade technical which will held on november2011
vipin kumar s/o vishwanath
43 harihar nagar indira nagar lucknow ( UP)
16th October 2011, 06:52 AM

please sir send my admit card of air force x group email id - sombir123kashyap@ g mail.com my name sombir s/o jainarayan
16th October 2011, 11:13 AM

please send my admit card of airforce x group.....
SANDEEP KUMAR SINGH
s/o;RAJ KISHOR SINGH
17th October 2011, 12:35 PM

Please send my admit card of airforce x group . My name is vinit kumar.i have desire to join airforce d.o.b. 15.02.93
17th October 2011, 01:17 PM

sir my name shailendrasingh i want admit card of x-group
plese send my admit card of airforce x group
shailendra singh
s/o;suraj singh
17th October 2011, 01:31 PM

Re:how will i receive my admit card of airforce x group

please send my admit card of airforce x group....
shailendra singh
s/o;suraj singh
17th October 2011, 10:19 PM

i am HITESH RAGHUWANSHI pls send me my admit card
18th October 2011, 03:46 PM

sir my self NARENDRA SWAMI VILL.-batwari po.- pech ki baori diss. bundi raj.
my 12 class percentage is 83 and PCM{87%}.still i have did not received my call letter.
my contact no. is 08146055381 email is [email protected]
please send me my call letter.
18th October 2011, 08:09 PM

Sir, my name bheem sharma s/o ram gopal . Please send my admit card for airforce x group
18th October 2011, 09:18 PM
sheshadev senapati

According to the IAF
"The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short listed candidates to appear in the Selection Tests."

Since more candidates apply for the Examination hence Air Force select few candidates with good aggregate and even give preference to candidates who have their father serving / retired / deceased Officer/Airman/NC(E)/Air Force Unit Cadre Civilian or candidates serving NC(E).

So,based upon the preference they will be called first and later normal candidates will be called for.If you did not receive your admit card details then you can contact the respected officials in the following site http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135

For every examination conducted by Defense side like direct SSB's and other such examination all the candidates will not receive the admit card.It may be due to candidates mistake or the board must have shortlisted him.