6th September 2011, 03:13 PM

Default Re: College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved

Is B.Tech- Mechanical distance course under KSOU approved by Joint Committee(UGC, DEC, AICTE)?

M. Pal
9th September 2011, 12:44 AM

dear sir
i have done my diploma in mechanical engineering from I.A.S.E. university.sir plz confirm me that can i take admission
sant longowal institute of technical engineering(SLITE) OR NOT.
KAMAL-09888103914.PLZ HELP ME .
THANKS
13th September 2011, 03:56 PM

singhania university of degree is valid in government jobs
13th September 2011, 06:44 PM

I would like to do mtech through distance education ,whether it is approved by aicte.
13th September 2011, 10:40 PM
kartik41

If its Aicte approved how can it have 800+ strength for a single MBA 2 ... 2) The website ibshyderabad.org mentions 7-8 PGDM Courses, but the ... RIGHT TO OFFER REGULAR/DISTANT UGC/AICTE APPROVED ... THE MBA DEGREE FROM IBS (ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOLs) ARE NOT REGULAR MBA ...
Thanks,
14th September 2011, 12:58 AM
fahran

yea of course it is valid.

Indian institute of management studies is one of the best institution in india which provide management study in india. it also provide MCA degree.

MCA is the master degree in computer application. it is a professional course. BCA is the previous graduation course of MCA. there are so many jobs and scope for MCA students. the salary packages after MCA is also high enough.

if you do MCA from IIMS it will help you a lot for getting jobs. your certificate will be obviously valuable. after completion of your MCA you will get job easily from on campus or off campus.

14th September 2011, 09:37 AM

if mtech degree is approved by UGC act and also NBA(by AICTE) accreditation. so is this degree valid for goverment jobs or not?
22nd September 2011, 11:34 AM

Sir i am going for mba from SMU DE IN kanpur ratan lal nagar center and i am doing job in government projects (RSBY,AADHAR CARD) on the behalf of private companies.mba by smu de will do my help to get a good job in government or private sector.
22nd September 2011, 02:36 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved

Originally Posted by rashmi_kgupta View Post
I have done B.E in Electronics and instrumentation stream and doing lectuership in Engeeniering colleges from last 5 years. Now it has become compoulsory to have M.E/M.tech degree for same profession.now i want to do M.E. but i dont want to left the job.i have a option to do M.E. from a college with my job but this college is not AICTE approved and is only UGC approved.
so i want to ask how much it will be beneficial for me or not for my carrier.And i m thinking to do M.E. In VLSI ,is it good decision for education field....please sir help me to get out from my great tensions.

Rashmi

There are list of UGC apporved college

ICFAI, 6E, 6th Floor, 112, Eldorado Bldg., Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai

ICFAI, Shanmugam Road, Shanmuga, West Tambaram, Chennai – 45

ICFAI, New No.51, 3rd Floor, First Main Road, Gandhinagar, Adyar, Chennai -20, Tamil Nadu, 055-52171816, 26205139

ICFAI INC (RO), Block-CJ 151, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamayee

ICFAI Business School, Bulding No. 71-C, Nirlon Complex, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai –400063

ICFAI Business School, CPAD 504 5th Floor Indra Prakasn Building 21 Barakamba Road, New Delhi

ICFAI Business School, Gurgaon & Chandigarh

ICFAI Distance Education Office: No. 2, 1st Floor, Neelatharva, Above Mayur Electronics, Plot No. 239(2) Telephone Exchange Road, Old Panvel Navi Mumbai

ICFAI National College, 308, Qutub Plaza, Phase – I, Gurgaon

ICFAI National College,ICFAI National College, 2/12C, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (U.P.)

IILM for Higher Education, Plot 69, Sector – 53, Gurgaon ,

IMET A&B 1064, 2nd floor, Chincholi Bunder, Malad Link Road,(w), Mumbai-64 (Mumbai and Goa)

Indian Business Academy, Bangalore, Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post, Kanakapra Main Road, Bangalore – 560 062

Indian Institute of Management Training (IIMT) Block No.EL-39/5, MIDC Bhosari, Near Indrayani Nagar, Pune-411026

Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing ,5/28, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow –22. (U.P.)

IIPM, Indian Institute of Planning and Management Tower, B- 27 Quatb Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110016

Indian Institute of Professional Studies, 2/268, Viswas Khand,Gomti Nagar, Luknow-10

Indo German Training Centre, 2-B, Vulcan Insurance Bldg., 2nd floor, V.N.Road, Churchgate, Mumbai-20

Industrial Research Institute, Pune – 411 004

Institute of Business Management & Research, #44 IBMR House, Wilson Garden, 6th Cross, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore- 27

Institute of Business Studies & Research (IBSAR), CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.

Institute of Management &Technology, # 298, 100Ft. Road, 4th Phase, 7th Block Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560 085

Institute of Management R.C.S. C/o, KKWCampus, Pimpalgaon Bawanti, Nasik

International Business School, 12/1 Mathura Road, (Delhi – Faridabad Border) – Delhi

International College of Financial Planning, C/o. Bajaj Capital Ltd., 003, Ground floor, Peninsular Tower, Peninsular Corporate Park, Lower Parel, Mumbai-13.

International Council for Management Studies, 55, Lazarus Church Road, Chennai – 28, Tamil Nadu

International Institute of Hotel Management , Institutional Area, Plot No. 38, Sector 32, Gurgaon-122 002

International Institute of Information Technology and Management, Park Centre, Technopark Campus, Kerala

International Institute of Information Technology, , P-14, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pune-411057

International School of Business & Media– S.No.32/2, Ashoka Plaza, Near Weikfield Co., Nagar Road, Pune – 411014

International School of Business & Media, 7the Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower Pitampura, Wazirpur Dost. Centre, Delhi – 110034

International School of Business & Media, S.No. 124, Yamalur Main Road, Off HAL Airport Road, Maratha Halli Colony, Post Office, Bangalore 560 037

International School of Business & Medial, B, Block 163, Sector III, Salt Lake City,Kolkata 700 091.

Ismail Yusuf College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Opp. Rly. Station, Jogeshwari(E), Mumbai-60

ITM business school, 2-1-569/109, Raja Pannalal Pitti Block B, University Road, Nallakunta, Hyderabad-500 044, A.P.

good day.....
22nd September 2011, 09:54 PM
nnnnnjnjvb

hello can u guide me i have same problem

is that ok by rule if we done m tech UGC approved university but not Aicte ? please guide me please give me right solution in E mail that will be appreciate

24th September 2011, 03:10 PM
BITAN GHOSH

You mentioned that the college is UGC approved.
So, you don't need to worry.
As the AICTE itself is approved by UGC.
For your kind information even the IITs are not part of the AICTE.
So just go for it while doing your lectureship.
All the very best.
26th September 2011, 11:23 AM

is golkonda national university is approved by UGC
28th September 2011, 06:45 PM

Sir I am pusuing B tech From Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan vidyapeeth (Deemed university) is approved from AICTE & UGC plz mail me to [email protected] I will be ever great ful to you sir. I am Govt Employee in GHMC Hyderabad.
30th September 2011, 12:02 AM

Singhania university rajesthan is ugc aproved
30th September 2011, 12:07 AM

Singhania university rajesthan is ugc aproved ?
1st October 2011, 10:42 PM

my college is affilated to k.u.k. but not approved by aicte. i am in 3rd year what do i do?
2nd October 2011, 08:31 AM
shrijan00

hy,
UGC affiliation is sufficient for a college. The college is not AICTE approved but it is approved by UGC-
LIST OF DEEMED UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA AS ON 23.06.2008

ANDHRA PRADESH

1. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)

Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045

A.P.

2. International Institute of Information Technology

Survey No. 25, Gachibowli, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad-500 032

Andhra Pradesh

3. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati-517 507 A.P.

4. Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning

Prasanthinilayam-515 134,District-Ananthpur A.P.

5. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, A.P.

6. Vignan’s Foundation of Science, Technology & Research

Vallmudi, Guntur Distt A.P.

7. Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation

Kunchanapalli Post, Vaddswaram, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh

ARUNACHAL PRADESH

i am giving you list in which all list of college under UGC are listing in albhabetical order:-
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/ugc_recog_college.html
Best wishes
13th October 2011, 01:05 PM

Sir, I have done MCA and want to persue M.Tech in distance as i am in govt. job. plz help me out which is the approved and best one. plz.......
14th October 2011, 11:04 PM

can you sure the IIBM is not approved by UGC abd AICTE..plz tell be briefly.

A. Chakraborty
15th October 2011, 12:31 AM
raju bhai

UGC affiliation is sufficient for a college. The college is not AICTE approved but it is approved by UGC.
The University Grants Commission of India is a statutory organisation set up by Union government, for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education.
So your degree would be beneficial in your future. The AICTE itself is established by University Grants Commission.
You should read the details about UGC at wikipedia for details.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_Grants_Commission_(India)

15th October 2011, 02:43 AM

i'm planning to pursue mba from AKSIME in noida which is not aicte approved & providing regular degree of bharathiar university in coimbatore ..wen i asked them is it a distance learning degree ,they showed me a document saying thar we r providing regular mba degree from bharathiar univ. having seal, signature of the college's director.the faculty is of SRCC. its website is www.aksime.com
plz help me out
15th October 2011, 12:56 PM

I only want to say that it doesnt matter a lot that the college is affiliated by AICTE or not........if a college is realy good then go for ur ME degree there dont bother about its AICTE affliation because UGC approved colleges are realy good n have their own identity.so if that college provides u degree wid ur job then be practical and no need to leave ur job or search for other job because u r well setteked i ur life so go for ur ME degree wid that college without any dought.............all the very best 4 ur future.
22nd October 2011, 12:48 AM
deepak rashmi

tell me is the certificate given by iaseuniversity rajasthan is accepted by railway and state govt. vacancies
22nd October 2011, 12:58 AM
deepak rashmi

tell me is the certificate given by iaseuniversity rajasthan is accepted by railway and state govt. vacancies
25th October 2011, 02:09 AM

ALkesh Dinesh Mody Institute for Financial and Management Studies i.e. department of Mumbai university running Master's Degree in Financial Services Management so this course requires AICTE approval as it is run by university department.
28th October 2011, 09:38 PM

Is engineering student from only UGC recognised deemed university and not the AICTE approval , then the student can apply in government jobs
29th October 2011, 10:37 AM

HI Sir,
I am Shanthan Kumar, working as a Clinical Research Associate for the last 5 years, i have completed my PG (Pharmaceutics) in distance mode now i would like to do Phd in part-time in Pharmacology, i am looking for the admission in the NIMS-Rajasthan University, so please provide the details of this university how it is going to helpful for my phd and this university is recognized by the UGC and AICTE?
29th October 2011, 04:54 PM
blizard

TOP 10 COLLEGES WHICH ARE NOT AICTE APPROVED BUT UGC APPROVED :

1.Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning

2.Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation

3.North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology

4.Nava Nalanda Mahavihara

5.Punjab Engineering College

6.Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management

7.Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati

8.Vignan’s Foundation of Science, Technology & Research

9.International Institute of Information Technology

10.ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
2nd November 2011, 10:56 AM

hi sir,
I did my M.tech in satyabhama University chennai in 2009. present i am working as a lecturer in one engineering college. this college is belongs to JNTU anantaput affiliated by AICTE. But here they won't accept my M.tech degree because satyabama college is not affiliated by AICTE like that they are telling. I feel very sad about that. there is no use of that degree sir please give me suggestions r shall i do another M.tech in any other university which is affiliated by AICTE.
5th November 2011, 12:01 PM

Q1. is EILLM University, Sikkim, India is fully recognized and approved by HRD and its medical courses like M.SC. biochemistry.
Q2. Can i get a government job on behalf of UGC approved university as Everybody knows that EILLM University, Sikkim is approved by AICTE or i have to stay on private job.
6th November 2011, 06:38 PM

Sir i am comuter engineer i am not complete my graduation so i can doing this university? but after this complete b.com it get the job for pvt job like HP,IBM,TCS,Wipro & other pvt company is this recognized all over india?
8th November 2011, 12:34 PM
jacobs

COLLEGES UGC APPROVED BUT NOT AICTE APPROVED :

K. R. Mangalam Global Institute of Management

Indus World School of Business

Indian Business Academy

FOSTIIMA Business School

Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies

J K Business School

Institute of Management & Development

Indian Business Academy

IIAS Group of Institution
12th November 2011, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by rathorebc View Post
will you kindly elaborate and justify "how and in what manner UGC is "BAP" of AICTE?"
AICTE is established by UGC.....
18th November 2011, 04:17 PM

is degree from UGC approval valid for joining in MBA and MCA?
30th November 2011, 08:33 AM

i am doing b.tech from the university which is approved by UGC but not by AICTE,is it good or AICTE is required for the degree please help me as soon as u can me in heavy depress.
2nd December 2011, 05:08 PM

I want to do MBA Distance from Sikkiam Manipal University but it is UGC approved and not AICTE is the certificate will be useful for govt. jobs
3rd December 2011, 10:15 AM

Is Jagannath Institute of Management & Technology, Pitampura, New Delhi recognised by UGC or AICTE.
18th December 2011, 09:24 PM

Dear All,
I have finished my BE (ECE), now i am working, I dont have time & Opportunity to do full time ME, so i Decided to do ME in MIET- Kodambakkam Chennai in Part time ,
please confirm whether MIET - Kodambakkam affliciated to AICTE or UGC, Kindly let me know the is this a correct decision ?

Santhosh.
31st December 2011, 07:43 AM

Dear sir, i have completed my diploma in mech engg now i am doing a job .i want to complete my btech in mech, can u plz say me that what is perfect for govt and private jobs ugc or aicte approval????? Jojati
12th January 2012, 11:50 AM

is mtech degree without aicte, (but ugc affiliated ) eligible for higher studies / govt jobs? please reply.....

rahul
14th January 2012, 12:19 AM

may i know this colege is rigth for studing for M.Tech or not,is not froud advertise ..

For answers to any of your queries, you may choose to interact with us by
choosing any of the following options:-
Call your admission counselor Mr.Ashok Ph 9818860627
E-mail us at [email protected]
Drop by at our institute campus at the below mentioned address and get a
feel for yourself as to what GIMT has to offer!
We look forward to welcome you at GIMT campus pretty soon!!
With best regards
Support Team
for Gurukul Institute Of Management & Technology
Gurukul Institute Of Management & Technology
H.O.:-C-9/7, Sec. 7, Rohini, Delhi - 110085
Tel.:- 9818860627, 011 %u2013 47008408
17th January 2012, 07:46 PM

Great Eastern Management School, Bangalore is UGC approved or not?
28th January 2012, 11:57 AM

Yes , i have done my mechinical enggineering , in institute , i dont know wheather that comes under AICTE or UGC approved ,if it doest come is thier any problem f.
4th February 2012, 06:11 PM

Even the famous ISB- Indian School Of Business is not an AICTE approved. Guys my brother-in-law is an MBA Graduate from ISB, once when the AICTE came to their college, the Principal kicked them out of the ISB campus and told the Institute does not require the accredition od the AICTE. But hope you all know what it is to get a seat at ISB Hyderabad and what value it possesses if you complete your PG in MBA from ISB Hyderabad.
11th February 2012, 05:18 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
UGC affiliation is sufficient for a college. The college is not AICTE approved but it is approved by UGC.
The University Grants Commission of India is a statutory organisation set up by Union government, for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education.
So your degree would be beneficial in your future. The AICTE itself is established by University Grants Commission.
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
11th February 2012, 08:59 PM
priyo06

From 2009 A.I.C.T.E. approves a act or bill that a B.Tech students can not teach any B.Tech students as a professor of any A.I.C.T.E. approved B.Tech. colleges. See I can give you a suggestion that please go for any good college which is under recognized university. See U.G.C. or A.I.C.T.E. does not matter.

Now it is mandatory that only M.Tech. degree candidate only be professor for any A.I.C.T.E. approved colleges..

13th February 2012, 12:09 PM

I have a confusion in which college i should join,AICTE Approved college or a UGC Approved College for my part time bachelor degree????
pls help me out in this.
22nd February 2012, 12:21 PM

is itm istitute is goo for mba degree.........plez let me know
22nd February 2012, 12:24 PM

is itm istitute is good for mba degree plez let me know?thanx
23rd February 2012, 09:03 PM

Is C.V.Raman university is aicte approved?
Is B.C.A course in C.V.Raman university approved from aicte?