4th December 2011, 07:00 PM
nida shakeel

Default Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

INA For NCC Certificate holders

NCC Special Entry Scheme: This scheme is meant for all those who have acquired NCC "C" certificate after two years in it at senior level.Qualification must be anything Bachelor in any field or Engineering.This entry scheme occurs when required,therefore keep reading Employment news always.

This is a special and scheme for NCC certificate holders. Apart from this you can also join INA through other normal schemes. There also your NCC "Certificate" will be taken into account and act as an asset during SSB and other post entrance selection process.

The Important thing is that keep reading "Employmen News

1. Can I get entry into Indian Army having NCC 'A' certificate?
  2. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  3. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  4. How to enter in Army after passing commerce?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  6. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?
  8. Vacancy in Army for female NCC B & C certificate holder -- [New]
  9. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  11. How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?
  12. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  13. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  14. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  15. Among NCC Air wing and NCC Naval wing which would be helpful for joining through NCC Special entry?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  17. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  18. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
9th December 2011, 04:42 PM

sir as i m in final yr of grad.(bsc.non.med).can i apply for ncc spl entry in this dec.as i have ncc c certificate with A grade in army sr wing....plz reply i have ncc sr wing plz.plz reply.sir...thnking u
19th December 2011, 02:22 PM
goutham das

i want to join ncc
25th December 2011, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi sir,

this is ajay singh i have passed first year exam (ba)from delhi university i have also ncc c certificate with 'b' grade i want to join indain army .

Can i join indain army please reply to me sir.

ajay singh.
ya ajay u cn do it
26th December 2011, 12:28 PM

sir i have completed my c certificate but having c grade can i apply for ncc special entry scheme......reply as soon as possible
id [email protected]
30th December 2011, 01:53 PM

I am vishwanath G.M. i have completed my graduation in BCOM in karnataka.I have completed NCC C' certificate in "A"grade.Also i have completed SCOUTS "Rastrapathi puraskar" in school days.I am pass out in 2010.My age is 23 running . I am very much intrested in indian army kindly assist which exams would help me to joine or which is better way to joine Indian army.Once i have attended SSB interview at Bangalr i got rejected .kindly assist me .my Email id [email protected]

my email id: [email protected]
11th January 2012, 12:54 PM

I have done my NCC and got 'C' certificate with c grade so that can i apply for NCC Special any vacancy.
16th January 2012, 02:37 PM

i have "c" certificat with grade "b" pls cont.090418-28919,9855847507.if any vacancy
19th January 2012, 03:51 PM

sir my name is sunil kumar my graguation complete in b.a with 53% and ncc cadet in c certificate grade in a please sir my parents intrusted for indian army in my sun please replay in my question
30th January 2012, 03:38 PM

I am a bachelor civil engineering and want to join Army. which department of the army is there related to my profession
5th February 2012, 02:59 PM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by pandeyh62 View Post
i have compleated my law graduation in year 2009 and having NCC C certificate and desirous to join indian army sugest me DoB 28/11/1985
HI,
You can join Indian Army after passing the graduation..
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam..

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-02.06.2012
Last date of receipt of form:-02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
23rd March 2012, 12:47 AM

Hello ,

I am very serious about my carrier my age is 27 and i want to join defence at any cost. I have c certificate of N C C with B grade and i want to give my services for my country is it possible plz guide me through your best suggestion.

Amit Kumar
26th March 2012, 11:58 AM

Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC 'B & C' Certificate

respectfully sir,
I am omprakash bhatt I have done graduation Bsc(IT) computer saince per.65% and ncc 'c' certificated holder but my grade is 'c' . how can i join indian army .

plz reply me
email id :[email protected]
thankyou sir
23rd April 2012, 08:18 PM

sir i m complete graduation with low percent but i m "c" certificate holder with "b" grade. i m keen intrestested of join indian army.please give me suggestion what can i do?

thanking you

ALKA TIWARI
27th November 2012, 11:57 AM

i have ncc c certificate c grade
iam 1st year msc electronicsandcommunication
iam interested inarmy ssb jop
20th January 2013, 06:35 PM
AASOO SINGH

Post Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C SARTIFICATE C Certificate

[QUOTE=pandeyh62;215870]sir,
i have compleated my law graduation in year 2012 and having NCC C certificate and desirous to join indian army sugest me DoB 05/04/1991
23rd March 2013, 01:12 PM

my name ankit uppadhyay. Mai abhi shastri(BA) first year ka studant u or maine ncc le chuka hu uska B certificet ka exam diya hai. kya mai greduetuion ke bad cds join kar sakta hu ya mujhe IMA me admision mil sakta hai.Plz rely kijiye mere email par. [email protected].
11th April 2013, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
INA For NCC Certificate holders

NCC Special Entry Scheme: This scheme is meant for all those who have acquired NCC "C" certificate after two years in it at senior level.Qualification must be anything Bachelor in any field or Engineering.This entry scheme occurs when required,therefore keep reading Employment news always.

This is a special and scheme for NCC certificate holders. Apart from this you can also join INA through other normal schemes. There also your NCC "Certificate" will be taken into account and act as an asset during SSB and other post entrance selection process.

The Important thing is that keep reading "Employmen News".

~Faiyaz~

actually i want to ask that, is there is any conditions like 1. if i have to join army then i have to present c cert. from army unit or i can present cert. from air force unit ?
26th April 2013, 10:35 PM

sir I am Airforce personeel and having c certiificate with A grading......I want to in Officer cader in Army
6th June 2013, 08:46 PM
keshav shukla

Angry Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

I am sonam pandey.I had completed my graduation from barkatullah university and completed my n.c.c. "c"certificate with A grade.Ihad filled the form for ssb but i dont know the date for exam.plz tel me.
cds is not for girlss
30th January 2014, 02:14 PM
dipak gunjavate

I have passed 10 2 standard and I have NCC 'C' certificate. How can I apply for IMA?
my fon no: 9503222681
23rd October 2014, 10:10 AM

I am completing B.E mechanical having ncc A,B and C certificate this certificate is used for ssb interview
15th June 2015, 02:22 PM

I m Khushboo Pandey, I want to ask that I have NCC 'C' certificate and I m graduate with 57% Physics and Maths, And I have also done GNIIT which is diplomma in Software Engineering, I also have experience of 1 year in IT sector as Software developer. I have scored 74% in 12th with physics and Maths and 84% in 10th, Can I apply for the speacial entry of NCC.Please Reply asap.:)