11th October 2010, 09:22 PM
pandeyh62

Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

sir,
i have compleated my law graduation in year 2009 and having NCC C certificate and desirous to join indian army sugest me DoB 28/11/1985

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get entry into Indian Army having NCC 'A' certificate?
  2. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  3. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  4. How to enter in Army after passing commerce?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  6. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?
  8. Vacancy in Army for female NCC B & C certificate holder -- [New]
  9. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  11. How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?
  12. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  13. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  14. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  15. Among NCC Air wing and NCC Naval wing which would be helpful for joining through NCC Special entry?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  17. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  18. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
12th October 2010, 10:45 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

after graduation there is so many scheme to enter into indian army. as you have NCC c certificate so you will get some advantage to enter into indian army. i will suggest you to visit their official recruitment website to know all the details about indian army recruitment which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

from this website you can know various post, recruitment procedure, different examination etc. so visit this website.

best wishes.
15th October 2010, 02:10 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

There is also a great opportunity as you have the NCC certificate.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:
Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Engineering Graduates (Direct Entry)

Engineering graduate can join the Indian Military Academy directly.
So, you only need to attend the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.

The course starts every year in the month of January and July.
Advertisement of the application form published in March/April & Oct./Nov in employment newspaper.

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years
ii)For OTA:19-23 Years
iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years
iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the
i) Written Test
ii)Intelligence & Personality test
iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern
i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.

Good luck.
15th October 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted my graduation in bca in year 2010 and having ncc c cert and deserious to join indian army as an officer plz suggest me
22nd October 2010, 09:00 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

INA For NCC Certificate holders

NCC Special Entry Scheme: This scheme is meant for all those who have acquired NCC "C" certificate after two years in it at senior level.Qualification must be anything Bachelor in any field or Engineering.This entry scheme occurs when required,therefore keep reading Employment news always.

This is a special and scheme for NCC certificate holders. Apart from this you can also join INA through other normal schemes. There also your NCC "Certificate" will be taken into account and act as an asset during SSB and other post entrance selection process.

The Important thing is that keep reading "Employmen News".

Regards
~Faiyaz~
22nd October 2010, 09:48 PM
bikenindia

Hi fren,
For the candidate who hold NCC C certificate, there is a special entry scheme for them. So you can apply for that. Or you can write CDS exam conducted by UPSC after your graduation and your 'C' certificate will be very valued. CDS exams are conducted every year but The special entry scheme is conducted based on their seat availability.
Thank you
22nd October 2010, 09:59 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

NCC certificates only add to your career records during interview..It hass no special value in giving written examination...since your age is around 25 you can give CDS examination....or for other examination details pleasse follow the links..http://www.freshersworld.com

http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck !!
22nd October 2010, 11:31 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
There are various schemes to join the Indian ARMY.UPSC conducts examinations for NDA and CDS.Those who have completed 10+2 can apply NDA.It is conducted twice a year.For those who have done Graduation can apply for CDS examination to get entry into INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY for which the exams are conducted twice a year.The selection procedure is through written tests, Physical tests, Medical tests, Group tests and Personal Interview.
There is also a separate entry for technical graduates and 10+2 (PCM).There is University Entry Scheme (UES) through which the pre-final and final year students can apply.

As you are a graduate and have NCC C certificate,you can apply in the Indian Army and you will have benefit of it.
NCC special entry is also there through SSC,but the the age limit is 25 years.
The criteria of NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders to appear directly for SSB for Short Service Course (Non Technical) at Officers Training Academy.There are other requirements for this scheme like-
Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of N.C.C.Should have obtained minimum of B Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
23rd October 2010, 12:26 AM
babydoll

Hi!
Ya NCC c level certificate really helpful for you after graduation for entering into the Indian Army.
You can get entry through special scheme procedure provided by Indian defence services. You can get the application form from Employment news. so keep touch with employment news every week.
good luck!
23rd October 2010, 02:29 AM
professor.singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandeyh62 View Post
sir,
i have compleated my law graduation in year 2009 and having NCC C certificate and desirous to join indian army sugest me DoB 28/11/1985
hello,

you are a graduate means you r very well qualified for army....

and having a NCC certificate all will provide you some benefit in this.

you can go for UPSC for graduates and for more

you will find all the required guidelines on following site.

site:- joinindianarmy.nic.in

all the best
23rd October 2010, 02:44 AM
honey31

After Graduation from an Engineering stream you can give the Combined Defense service Exam (CDS) conducted by the UPSC in New Delhi.

Please check out the UPSC website and you will get all the details there.

The UPSC will conduct the exam and hand over the results to the defence forces who will conduct the interview.
A panel will conduct a medical check up.

INDIAN ARMY Recruitment For NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders :
The Indian Army is looking for a few good Men and Women. For the best and the brighest amongst you. For men/women with intellect, idealism and courage. Applications are invited from unmarried/married male and unmarried female or widow of defence candidates for for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army.

•Age : Not below 19 years and not over 25 years (not born earlier than 02 January 1985 and not later than 01 January 1991)

•The Criteria of NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders to appear directly for SSB for SSC (Non-Technical) at Officers Training Academy, Chennai : (i) Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all years. (ii) Service in NCC : Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division of NCC (iii) Grading : Should have minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.

•Pay Scale & Stipend : Stipend during the period of training is Rs.21000/-. On completion they will be commissioned as Lt in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 wth Grade Pay 5400 and MSP and other allowances.

•Method of Selection : All Applications in the prescribed format will be forwarded to Rtg. Directorate (NCC) through HQ DG NCC. The NCC Units/GP HQs will forward the applications to State Directorates who in turn will forward the same to Hq DG NCC. On arrival at the SSB, the Shortlisted candidates will be administered stage-1 of the two stage testing procedure.

•Medical Examination : Candidates recommended by the SSB will go under Medical Examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
23rd November 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.com(corresponding) ....m also graduate...but i don't hav 50% marks....i m NCC 'c'grade certificate holding...

Anand Bhatt
24th November 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

sir i had completed my graduation from allahabad university with 55% and completed my ncc with c certificate but i got c grade in c certficate so plesae tell me in which sector i try for job?
7th December 2010, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

can young officers stay with their families
21st December 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am sonam pandey.I had completed my graduation from barkatullah university and completed my n.c.c. "c"certificate with A grade.Ihad filled the form for ssb but i dont know the date for exam.plz tel me.
2nd January 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Are ncc c cert. students called every year for ssb direct interview
19th January 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Are ncc c cert. students called every year for ssb direct interview ???
19th January 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN NCC OFFICER LIKE ANO. I AM IN SYBA RIGHT NOW WITH 'C' CERTIFICATE WITH B GRADE..WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER GRADUATION?????
20th January 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am art graduate canditate with good distinction and also ncc c certificate i need help to join indian army or air force as an officer what is a procedure for it?
15th February 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about age relaxtion in cds interiview because my age is24 and i have c certificate with grade B
16th February 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 standard and I have NCC 'C' certificate. How can I apply for IMA?
19th February 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have c certificate and doing btech in electronis (2nd yr) , want to be part of indian air force through special university scheme . so how should i prepare for that as i'm seuring overall 65% in exam ...............
20th February 2011, 04:17 PM
xavi

freind hi,
]--the minimum eligibility for army selection is ..
--you should be 12th pass....ie. should be at-least 17yrs old.....
--so try for it when you cross 17th or your 12th standard board exams....

]--) you can......
1)join it as an sipahi after completing your 10th.
2) write the NDA exam after 12th and can become an officer .
3) write the CDS exam after completing your diploma or degree.

--Physical Standards : The applicant should fulfill the following physical standards -

Height should be 167 cms.

Weight should be 50 kgs.
Chest should be 77/82 cm.
The general health should be free from all the communicable, infectious disease, medical or surgical deformities.

all the best
4th March 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i just want to ask one thing that if a girl is very hard working and has good academic results as well has NCC 'C' certificate but is small in height then is she is not eligible for defence?
12th April 2011, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

i can i get into the job of leuitenent
21st April 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM SATYENDRA KUMAR KASHYAP POST Graduation and with NCC "C" Certificate COMPLETETED .MY PHONE NO-9236598395 PLS GIDE ME ME .I GO WANT INDIAN ARMY.MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
24th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

ha,i am a graduation final..and i have ncc c cert with B grade.......so plase tell me how can apply to join indian army..... ................. .../ARUN MALIK
25th April 2011, 12:56 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

after graduation you can enter into Indian army. as you have NCC c certificate so you will get some advantage to enter into indian army. you can wisit this official wesite
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
25th April 2011, 10:17 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
There are various schemes to join the Indian ARMY.UPSC conducts examinations for NDA and CDS.Those who have completed 10+2 can apply NDA.It is conducted twice a year.For those who have done Graduation can apply for CDS examination to get entry into INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY for which the exams are conducted twice a year.The selection procedure is through written tests, Physical tests, Medical tests, Group tests and Personal Interview.
There is also a separate entry for technical graduates and 10+2 (PCM).There is University Entry Scheme (UES) through which the pre-final and final year students can apply.

There are some selection procedure such as:
Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Engineering Graduates (Direct Entry)

Engineering graduate can join the Indian Military Academy directly.
So, you only need to attend the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.

The course starts every year in the month of January and July.
Advertisement of the application form published in March/April & Oct./Nov in employment newspaper.

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years
ii)For OTA:19-23 Years
iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years
iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the
i) Written Test
ii)Intelligence & Personality test
iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern
i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.

Thanks
25th April 2011, 03:02 PM
ZChirag aggarwal

Thumbs up Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

Quote:
sir,
Dear frend,
yes,you can surely join Indian Army after doing graduation and that 2 if you are having NCC C certificate ,there is a direct entry scheme for it as 30 seats are reserved to these certificate holders.you should apply for Indian army through IMA which will give its advertisment in april -may and october -november.You will be directly called for the SSB interview soon when you will apply for it.

Best f luck
28th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

suhdir kumar
respectfully sir,
i have done graduate and ncc 'c' certificated holder but my grade is 'c' . how can i join indian army .

plz help me sir

thanking u
2nd June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am B.sc[M.P.C] HOW TO JOIN IAF
27th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i completed graduation in june 2011 with 58% marks and NCC C Ceritficate with A, grade,kindly guide me ,how to join Indian Army,with date of application

Priyangini,Bikaner Raj
1st July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I'm Ncc cadet and m passing 'B'certificate and this year i was completed my 'C' certificate but sir how can we get in B YA A gred in certificate..????

and this certificate can use for the join police force ???

pls sir ans meeeee
5th August 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,

this is ajay singh i have passed first year exam (BA)from delhi university i have also ncc c certificate with 'B' grade i want to join indain army .

can i join indain army please reply to me sir.

thank you

regards
ajay singh.
10th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have passed 10th exam and my age is 25 year old.I Have to join indian army.pls advice me sir can I join indian army?
22nd August 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I read somewhere that there is a quota of 32 seats in IMA for NCC c certificate holders,,but do we have to appear in the written exam for the same???please clarify!!
1st September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am vikram thapa from siliguri, m pursuin 3rd yr arts frm siliguri college.i've completed my 2years service in n.c.c with "b"with(a grade) and "c"with(c grade)certificate n i am also a son of ex-servicemen.i hav a craze to join indian as an officer n m desperately want to join o.t.a academy.i wud b ver thankfull if u could suggest me sumthng so dat i work on dat.
thank you...
6th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am unmarried girl completed my BSc with Biotech and also completed NCC "C" CERTIFICATE with A grade. Let me know how and when I can join Army.
7th September 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am Tanuja Graduate in engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 70% marks and NCC "C" certificate with Grade "A" ,DOB: 30/8/1988...how can i apply for jobs in Indian army,also is it necessary to be unmarried?? can married womens also apply
23rd September 2011, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

i have NCC "C" certificate with "C" grade
can i apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme
i wil be thankful to any person who knows and give me thorough guidance for this

email : [email protected]
2nd October 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir
iam a student of B.Sc. 2nd year and My Dob is 01/03/1989 and NCC 'C' ('A' grade) holder. So may appear In Defence(Officer Rank) In my Complet Graduates. So sir can i apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme & any other officer Rank of Defence force.
give me thorough guidance for this Mobile SMS..
6th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a pre-final year engineering female student and i desperately want to join Indian Army. I am also a very active NCC cadet , i wil get my C certi. in a year .. will NCC work as an advantage for me with my engineering degree?? what should be the correct path for me to turn my dream of joing army into reality. which all exams should i give?? will honoured and thank ful if i get any kind of help..
thanking you..
8th October 2011, 04:24 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

Quote:
sir,

To Join Indian Army After Graduation

In order to join the Indian Army after Graduation..you can appear for the CDS (Combined Defense Services) exam..

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) You should be a graduate in any stream

2) You should be within the age limit of 19-23 years

Apart from this..you should be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

Exam Pattern :-

It will be a 300 marks objective paper with 3 sections equally divided..the sections will be :-

English
General Knowledge
Basic Maths

Each section will carry 100 marks..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
12th November 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finished my ug B.sc., computer science now i am studying MCA in chennai
14th November 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
meine b.a kar liya h or ncc ka c cetificate h usme c grade h please me advised to intrance by cds direct interview
22nd November 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i did BA (60%) in the yr 2010 with NCC C Certificate Agrade Date of Birth 01-1-1991

Priyangini
29th November 2011, 08:11 PM
co-rocks

after graduation there is so many scheme to enter into indian army. as you have NCC c certificate so you will get some advantage to enter into indian army. i will suggest you to visit their official recruitment website to know all the details about indian army recruitment which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

from this website you can know various post, recruitment procedure, different examination etc. so visit this website.

THANKS
29th November 2011, 08:23 PM
co-rocks

OF COURE, you can surely join Indian Army after doing graduation and that 2 if you are having NCC C certificate ,there is a direct entry scheme for it as 30 seats are reserved to these certificate holders.you should apply for Indian army through IMA which will give its advertisment in april -may and october -november.
You will be directly called for the SSB interview soon when you will apply for it.

THANKS
4th December 2011, 02:44 AM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate

Hi Friend

If you are Interested to Join Indian Army Then There are lots of Examination are there which you have to passed to get enter into Indian army.
You are NCC holder so you have a benefit as there is some seat reserved for NCC holder.

You can Join Army with the help of these entrance examinations -

-> Through NDA
-> Graduates (Direct Entry) Through CDSE Examination
-> Engineering Graduates (Direct Entry) Through SSB interview
-> University Entry Scheme
-> Short Service Commission.

Through NDA -

After Passing 12Th Examination you are eligible for NDA Examination, And Only unmarried male candidates with age between 16.5 years to 19 years are eligible for NDA examination. The UPSC Conducts the NDA Examination, twice a year in all major cities. The Notification was published in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Official website, First in October and then April.

Graduates (Direct Entry) Through CDSE Examination -
And If you are Graduate Candidates then you are direct eligible for Combined Defense Services Examination, This examination also conducted by UPSC 2 Times in a year, the Notification also published in the employment newspaper, You have to crack the written examination and then After you have to appear for the interview conducted by Service Selection Board, successful candidates can join Indian Military Academy. But for this examination your age should between 19 to 24 Years.

UES (University Entry Scheme) -

You can also join the Indian army Univeristy Entry Scheme into technical branches or services of the army with the help of UES But for this your age should between 20 to 27 years.

So, With the Help of all these examinations you are eligible to join Indian Army. If you are fulfill the eligibility Criteria then you are eligible to apply for any of the given examination. For more information please check the UPSC Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?