8th October 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

is practicle training complsory in ICWA?
25th October 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

hai i am ramesh i finishing to annamalai distance education foundation course 2nd year complete how to join icwai please help me
13th December 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Helo Sir,
I am Dipin and i registered for ICWAI course( inter) in June 2012 at Hyderabad Chapter. I got the identity card and study material . but i am preparing for June 2013 examination. For that what are the procedure/ steps which i have to complete. Please help me with your reply. my email id - [email protected]
22nd December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i m preethi doing icwai After finishd the 2 i want 2 do the icwai course i passed tis course wat type of job offers to me if i want 2 go for a job any degree qualification is wanted please send details
28th December 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

icwai office in bangalore contact number details
10th January 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , my name is mahesh. i have completed my BMS and i want to get registration for icwa.
can you plese send me details of how to get registration for that cource,and about fees structure.
please help me i am waiting for your reply.
28th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join icwai
29th January 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

is there is any icwai branches in mangalore or udupi
29th January 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

if there is any branches in manglore or udupi [email protected]
24th February 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the Job prospects for a Cost Accountant (ICMAI).
9th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sister is a 10 2 student. I want to know to know she is applicable for this course. Give me details of this it is a regular course or distance education course. Give me details of the duration and fee structure, addmission procedure and it can be done from Patna .
23rd March 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me some institute in bangalore where can i take admission... please provide me complete information about icwai course.. mail id: [email protected]
16th April 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am jan from guwahati.Now I am doing B.com if i will do ICWA what help?
6th May 2013, 09:00 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangi reddy View Post
I am Gangi Reddy completed M.com and now doing as a accountant job in private orgnaisation and i want to do icwai course pls send me the details of icwai (period, process and opportunities)

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.

This examination is conducted twice in a year ; one in June and another one is in december.

The three levels of ICWAI :-

1] Foundation course

2] Intermediate course

3] Final Course

As you said that you completed your M.Com. , it means you are belong to final course.

You can eligible to appy for ICWAI course.

The total duration of ICWAI course for final level is 10 months.

The total fees for final level is Rs. 34050/-

For more details about ICWAI course, just go to the site :- http://www.icwai.org

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.................
10th May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what the total amount will be for CMA course(inter and final) ,
is the registration form available at icwa chapters plz give me info about it.
15th May 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hy ma name is das and i know about icwai. which is best college in icwai?
18th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hi... i m isu malek i want to join icwa so plz give me information out icwa..how to join icwa..and after icwa where were we get job and what scop of this cous plz suggest me

thak you
22nd May 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bcom correspondence and icwai in one time and how much.salary can i get after completing it
22nd May 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bcom correspondence and icwai in one time and how much.salary can i get after completing it
25th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SUBMIT SINGLE ARTICLESHIP FOR BOTH CA & ICWA COURSES ?
7th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR
MY NAME IS MOHIT SHARMA , I COMPLETED MY B.COM IN 2013 AND IN WANT TO DO ICAWI , SO PLEASE TELL ALL THE DETAIL HOW TO TAKE ADDMISSION IN THIS COURSE
11th June 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

After coplete b.com what is the procedure to do i c w a i
12th June 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hlo frnds ..my name is ashish madaan.m doing my b.com nd want to do icwai.tell me d process 4doing icwai
13th June 2013, 06:31 PM
wisdom12

Details of ICWAI course:--

ICWAI-- INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORK ACCOUNTANT INDIA

Eligibility :

Candidates must be complete 12th stands with min of 55% marks from a recognized university

duration of ICWAI course for final level is 10 months..

ICWAI is divided into three stages

1-Foundation Course
2-Intermediate Course
3-Final Level

Stage I :

Subject:-

Strategic Management And Marketing
Operations and Project Management And Control
Strategic Tax Management
Advanced Financial Management And International Finance

Stage II :

Subject:-

Management Accounting- Financial Strategy and Reporting
Management Accounting- Decision Making.
Valuation Management And Case Study.
Cost Audit and Management Audit

Employment Areas :

Banks
Company Law Records
Consultancy Records
Financial Institutions
Public Utility Sector
Service Industry
Stock Exchanges
Training And Research Organizations
25th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bms and after dat i m thinking to do mba so which field will be good in mba please sir suggest me soon...
2nd August 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i do direct inter after CS foundation course?
3rd August 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i take direct admission in inter after CS foundation? Any exemption for me?
3rd August 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Ca i take direct admission in inter after CS foundation? Any exemption for me?
21st August 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in ICWA foundation course in June 2013 when I am appearing in class XII Commerce exam in March 2013
15th October 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i am archie gambhir i am in bcom1 year.can i apply for icawi?please send me details and fee structure for the sam. my email id is [email protected]
31st October 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi im ravi pal comleyed in 12th please tell me icwai comlete detail
7th November 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

can we do icwa after 12th
17th November 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is nagendra i complete my ipcc group1
what is procedure to join in icwa course
17th November 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is nagendra i complete my ipcc group1
what is procedure to join in icwa course
28th November 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the timetable for foundation for 2013 december
15th December 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in fy b.com ( accounting and finance ) after this degree wat is good for me do Ca or ICWAI course .......
30th April 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

hi! im akash sharma, i want to know that how much subjects can compulsarry to complete in icwa in the particular semester....???????
4th September 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a first year student...i m feared tht wil i b able to clear icwa???i wil directly enter into the intermediate course after graduation.
9th October 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
This is Keerthana... I Have One Doubt... Now , Am doing B.Com Final Year... Now, Am gonna to register Inter Level... Coming June ,Am complete my degree... That Time , Can I attend the Intermediate Exam??? ... Can I do it or not? Please reply must....
29th December 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m in 12th can I appear for icwa. If yes then how to register....n what is job possibility after doing this
3rd February 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hie my self yash I am in bms now which course should I do after bms whether mba or icwa which is best course out of this two and my maths is not powerfull so plz help me fast
2nd September 2015, 06:50 PM
keshav kumar bhojak

you have the chance to icwai course in which accountant job .Students who have passed 10+2 are eligible for ICWA Foundation exam.*The Institute of Cost Accountants of India conducts ICWAI Foundation exam four times in a year in the months of Moarch, June, September and December. If you passed ICWA Foundation exam,* you are eligible for ICWAI Inter.*If you have any graduation degree, you are exempt from ICWAI Foundation exam. You can directly enter into ICWAI Inter. this is some info for more get from
[email protected]
7th September 2015, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I would like to know about the duration, syllabus and fee structure of ICWAI .I want to know about the important dates of it.Please reply me positively. [email protected]
11th January 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a degree student i want to studyICWAI please describe more details about the ICWAI
10th April 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi my self suchithra I m doing b com I want to do icwa in correspondence. Please gevedetails about admission and fee structure. And I m in banglore
15th July 2021, 09:54 AM
Singhskomal

ICWAI ( The institute of cost and work accountant of India).
ICWAI course is minimum three year course offered by the institute of cost and works accountants of India that comprises of three stages:-
☆foundation .
☆Intermediate
☆final professional.
Graduation in any discipline other than fine arts. These conducted two times in a year, June and December
Entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?