24th August 2012, 12:08 AM
rajesh haramkar

What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?

Hi, i have completed my graduation this year. and now i am doing job in a sales organisation as an account executive(account receivable). I want to know that what is the scope for icwai and how much expenditure is there for complete icwai course. and will my job experience will help me for icwai.

16th March 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?

Please give me complete
10th November 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?

salary of icwa?
17th August 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of doing ICWA if I don't avail the facility of tution and do it via self study...please give me your answer on [email protected]. Thanks! Pradeep Sharma
18th August 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Graduate student direct enroll for ICWA now CMA inter and after passing the exam the can opt for final.
CMA inter fess 16000 approx.
CMA final fees 12000 approx.
CMA prospectus 250 approx
23rd September 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA(Finance) for the bright feature i am thinking to do ICWA can any one suguest me whether my decession is corect or not. please tell me one good path
25th December 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Hii I'm. Complete my graduation nd I want to do this ICWAL but I dnt the producer behind this course so pls give me the full information about this course..
16th May 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello this is Sachin Kumar a student of class 12th,sir/madam I just want to know that how much expenditure is there while doing the ICWA course.can I do it just after 12th??
Please send me information regarding to this at [email protected]
16th May 2015, 02:47 PM
Sachhu Kumar

Question Re: What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?

Hello sir/madam I just wanted to know that how much expenditure is there to complete ICWA course.My name is sachin Kumar and I am the student of class 12th...
And I just want to ask one more thing that would I join this course just after 12th????
30th May 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

hello i am manoj sir i have completed my 12 this year please tell me about icwa course.. and last date for regestration , and total expenditure for full course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?