8th September 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

i had given 12th with 6 subject and i have passed my 12th exam in 2011 with 69% and failed in chem. as it then comes to my additional subjects........ am i eligible in IIT-JEE in 2012 ??????
12th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

hi i am nadim sarwar i am already pass 12 standard from nios but my marks very poor can i reapeat 12th again from cbse or any other board ? pleas help me
15th October 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i had submited hsc form for 2011 exam but didnot gave exam these year i will not be giving exam next year i will be giving hcs and iitjee (will be my first attempt) do i am eligible for iitjee 2013 please reply early
25th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I cleared my 12 th cbse exam 2011 in chem,phy,maths
I wanted to appear for biology exam for d year 2012
Can I appear for dis xam???
Waiting ur reply
7th April 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Kapil
i had passed 10 and doing diploma but it is recognised by ugc mhrd not by aicte and i want to appear for iit what can i do
25th May 2012, 04:26 AM
er.Arush kumar

Thumbs up Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

IIT NEEDS 60% as passing marks.So,when you attend it for next time then you should have scored a min.of 60%.iit gives 2 chances.now,that is the last chance for you.So,hope for the best this year.
best of luck..!!!
29th May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

HI All,
My brother in law is very tensed as he failed in cbse 2012 exam but other hand he got gud rank in UPTU(around 4500 Gen).So is ther any method so that he can save his uptu rank? I heard some news abut NOIS n Delhi board where you can give exam after every 2 months.Is this will be valid for curent uptu?
Please guide me.
Thanks.
Anuj jain
7th June 2012, 11:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give IIT-JEE next year. But the next year chance will be your last chance. Because, a candidate can give IIT-JEE exam two times only which is consecutive (without gap).
It would be better for you if you join a good coaching that will prepare you for Class 12 board examination as well as for IIT-JEE because it is very tough exam.
And if you are getting failed in Board Exam, then it is not easy for you to crack IIT-JEE because this exam demands for strong concepts and its right implementation in the question.
19th June 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have not got 60% in pcm in 12th. if i get above 60% in improvement exam , will i be eligible for jee ? and if yes . will i write on form - appeared or appearing?
13th December 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

sir plz help me out!!! i had passed class 12 in the year 2012. But i was failed in math due to the additional subject geography i was consider pass. Now am going to appear improvement examination for the improvement of math subject in the year 2013. So my question is can i go for jee main entrance examination 2013. N will i b able to go for councilling if i pass the jee entrance.
3rd March 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Failed in11th class then how many times can i appear for IIT
18th May 2013, 08:57 PM
sksaikumar1919

Yes, you can take joint enterence exam,
but at first you need to be qualified in the qualifying(12th) exam.
Yov should try to score good in 12th, because at the time of admission, the colleges/universities will mention the percentage in qualifying exam also,
you must have minimum 60 percent in qualifying exam to get admission in a good college.
18th May 2013, 09:06 PM
sksaikumar1919

You should be pass in all subjects in qualifying exam to take joint enterence exam,
your percentage will help you at the time of admissin in universities or colleges,
if you do not qualify in any of the subject, you are not eligible to take jee.
6th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

FAILED IN 12TH SCI. IN MATHS & PHY, SHALL I HAVE TO APPEAR FOR PCM ALL SUBJECTS FOR ADMISSION IN ENGG?
6th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i had given my 12 board exam and iitjee exam both in 2013 but i m fail in class 12 and also not qualified in iitjee.
can i give the iitjee exam in next year with my 12 appearing board exam by private?
22nd June 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i hav given 12th in 2012 with just 58% in pcm ,can i go for improvement in 2013 for 12th boards to be in top 20 percentile ?can i sit in iit next year in 2014
i hav already given iit in 2012
7th July 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th by 60% marks from jharkhand board,can I appear iit jee?
13th April 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I failed in class 11th commerce stream , can I appear for 12th exam privately? If yes , will I get admission in other normal colleges after clearing my 12th privately?
3rd May 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in one sub in ipe second year.after passing in suplementry can appear for eamcet and jee advanced..
22nd July 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to say that I am a failure student of class 12th in 2014. I could not give full board examinations 2014 due to sickness and health problems. So I want to know how many chance I have to give examination of IIT- JEE (ADVANCE). While I passed my 10th in 2012. Please give me answer in full detail.
10th August 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12 cbse. now im going to rpt this year again.
can i change the board
from cbse to anyother.
and can i apply for jee
is this totally legal
6th March 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

I can got a 79% marks in inter now I am degree first year I want to write a iit exam can I eligible?
5th May 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

FAILED IN CLASS 12TH IN MATHS&CHEM AND I TAKE COMPART. EXAM NOW I PASSED AND I SCORE 77%. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I TAKE ADMISSION IN BIT SINDRI AFTER QULIFING JCECEB?
22nd June 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of open school from silliguri west bengal and I am very tensed would I wll be able to sit in iit, jee or engineering entrance exams...
29th May 2017, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has fail in class 12 cbse this year but she want to give improvement exam and want to prepare for iit Jee. Which institution is better for her?
9th March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in senior intermediate in one subject can I attempt my jee mains examination in the same year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?