23rd October 2010, 09:49 PM
sujeet kumar yadv

Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

i have failed in class 12 ,cbse, can i appear for iitjee next year after giving class 12 as private student

23rd October 2010, 11:27 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

yes after passing 12th with maths,physics and chemistry you will be allowed to give iitjee exam.if you had tried once before then this will be your last chance.
23rd October 2010, 11:52 PM
shelly arora

Default Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujeet kumar yadv View Post
i have failed in class 12 ,cbse, can i appear for iitjee next year after giving class 12 as private student
hii...how are you...???
yes you can appear next year for iit after clearing 10+2.
thank you
24th October 2010, 12:01 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Since you have failed in 12th class...no need to worry..past is past...leave the past..and think about the next step..Its a very brave decision to appear 12th aain,...hats off to you....beacause many student break in such situtions...and yes you can give IIT JEE after you pass your 12th...
24th October 2010, 01:12 AM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

Quote:
yeah...offcourse.. you can give iit jee..next year...
all the best
siddharth
24th October 2010, 01:17 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

hello,
You can definitely sit in the IIT JEE after you pass in your 12th.
The minimum academic qualification for admission through JEE is a pass grade in the final examination of 10+2 system or its equivalent.
So you can go ahead with your preparation,you will find your path to success.
Good Luck.
24th October 2010, 03:40 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friend

You can appear in IIT-JEE next year for sure if you are planning to appear board examination again. But that would be your final chance.
If you are planning to go for some full time coaching classes for IIT-JEE then open school would be a reasonable choice. But if you haven't anything like that you should go for a regular school because being in school revises the subjects on a regular basis which is required for both board and IIT. You can't take anyone of them for granted so you have to take the decision which keeps both board and IIT in balance.

Thank you
24th October 2010, 11:51 AM
koli

why not??
of course you can give IIT JEE after passing 12th this time.
don't worry, everything will be fine.
all the best.
24th October 2010, 01:31 PM
yogananda143

ya ofcourse u can write iit exam after completing 12th class.dont worry abt ur fail.all d best
24th October 2010, 08:00 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

yes you can appear for iit jee next year after passing 12th if and only if you had not tried twice before as iit jee only allows two try.
24th October 2010, 08:23 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

hello friend ,
well u can apply for IIT, JEE, B TECH any other COMMEN ENTRANCE EXAM exam if you are failed in 12th exam but be sure that next time you scoured with good percentage in PCM physic,chemistry,mathematics
u must score 1st division than only u can get prestigious colleges.
good luck for your future ......do work hard ............
25th October 2010, 12:40 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

hi,
If you are appearing in 12th cbse exam 2011( as a private candidate) then you can definetly apply for IIT-JEE Examination 2011.But you must have aggregate 60% marks in PCM to get admission. There only two atempts available for 12th appearing students.

Good Luck
26th October 2010, 10:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea. after passing your 12th class surely you can give IIT jEE. it does not matter that you are passing from private institution(open).

but obviously your private institution have legal registration and other documents through which your 12th standard result will be recognized. i think your institution have it. do not worry. concentrate on your study and pass 12 with a very good marks. then try for IIT JEE. i think you can clear it.

best wishes.
26th October 2010, 07:11 PM
Hrudayendra

Default condition of appearing in IIT-JEE

Is it necessary to appear for IIT-JEE immediately after passing HSC EXAM in the same year?
28th October 2010, 04:33 PM
sandy.thedemon

hello
yes you can still give a try for IIT. go on....leave the past behind....prepare hard. Good Luck.
29th October 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 12th,i want to appear for board next year..what will i write in form of iit jee..appearing or appeared
30th October 2010, 06:55 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Yes of course after reappearing in 12 class again and completing ur 12 with good marks u can appear of IIT.
thank you
31st October 2010, 06:56 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can't appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open).

you have to do regular classes courses.

and you have to get 80% marks in 12th.

all the best............
12th November 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i didn't got 60% marks in 12th board but i improved the result in next year board examand got 60% ,am i eligible for councelling if i had cleared iit exam.
1st December 2010, 12:51 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Once you complete your intermediate you are eligible for iit jee.

Make sure that you are eligible to apply only 2 times
29th December 2010, 10:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If you are Failed in your 12th exams, So please appear for 12th again and scored good marks in your 12th exams. Then definately you are eligible for appear in IIT JEE Exams after passing your 12th again.

Its does not matter, if you can Complete your 12th form Private (open). But make sure that, you have to scored Good marks in PCM Subject, if you really interested to appear in IIT JEE Examinations.

So, please work hard in this time. Definately you are eligible for appear in IIT JEE Examinations.
29th December 2010, 12:50 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

Quote:
Sorry friend,
you are not eligible for any entrance exem...
29th December 2010, 01:53 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

If you have passed 12th with PCM,then you can apply for IIT JEE.

Studied hard this time,forget about failure.
29th December 2010, 01:54 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

*You can apply for IIT Exam ,but you should pass the 12th Exam well in Physics,Chemistry and Maths

*To blast and Crack the IIT Exam you should Really work very very Hard ,i hope you will definitely do that next time

*Remember that you can apply only two time,so crack the Exam this time

*You can also go for other Entrance Exam if you are Interested AIEEE,TNPC and lot more Entrance Exam

Best of luck,God be with you always
29th December 2010, 01:55 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: condition of appearing in IIT-JEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrudayendra View Post
Is it necessary to appear for IIT-JEE immediately after passing HSC EXAM in the same year?
It is better to appear early.Because you have passed 12th with fresh mind,times goes the enthusiasm will be goes down.And you can appear 2 times only.
29th December 2010, 01:56 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in class 12th,i want to appear for board next year..what will i write in form of iit jee..appearing or appeared
You write appearing candidate.Studied hard and forget about failure.
29th December 2010, 04:18 PM
jitendradagrt

yes,you can appear next year after clearing your 12th class exams.
so concentrate on your studies and than you are eligible for iit jee exam/
29th December 2010, 04:31 PM
yajvendra

dear friend
ya sure can definitely appear in IIT-JEE next year keep going
i wish for your bright future
29th December 2010, 05:38 PM
sindhusweety

yes you are eligible for iit jee after you complete your subjects.the only chance to get into iit jee is hardwork and interest .best of luck for your future
29th December 2010, 10:35 PM
mishra245

आप IIT-JEE का पेपर दे सकते है.
आपको निराश होने की कोई जरुरत नहीं है , ये बहुत ही बहादुरी भरा निरनय है.
तो आप 12th के पेपर के साथ ही IIT-JEE की भी तैयारी कर सकते है.
29th December 2010, 11:02 PM
pratiktortikar

Quote:
Yes Of Course,after clearing your supplementary exam of the 12th standard you can try of IIT JEE,but i could be difficult for you as you have failed in 12th standard itself,but still try to score good marks in IIT JEE,You will have to study a lot fir the entrance exam as its got to be the toughest entrance exam for enternig into engineering stream.
ALL THE BEST!
29th December 2010, 11:34 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

sure you are eligible to appear in the iit jee exam but you have to score about 60% or above marks in the 12th board .........
29th December 2010, 11:37 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
i didn't got 60% marks in 12th board but i improved the result in next year board examand got 60% ,am i eligible for councelling if i had cleared iit exam.
if you have given the iit jee exam this year and if you have even passed th 12th board exam with 60% marks this year or previous year then you are definitely eligible for the councelling......
29th December 2010, 11:38 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
you have only two chances of appearing in the iit jee exam : 1) the 1st year in which you gave the 12th board exam and 2) the next year to that.....
29th December 2010, 11:57 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hello Surjeet,

Dont get worry. You appear class 12 as a private student and you still can sit for IIT JEE exam. You are eligible but one thing you have to remember is that, you write as private student but the university or the board you appear should be a government recognized one.

All the best.
30th December 2010, 12:01 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hello,

The new rule of IIT JEE exam is that a student can appear this exam only twice-
one- just after you clear your 12th exam
two- the next year, one yaer after you cleared 12th.

So, its upto you to decide, if you dont appear in the same year, then you get only one chance.

All the best.
Take a wise decision.
30th December 2010, 12:04 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
hello,

Since you failed in the current year and you are planning to write again, You should fill as 'appearing', not appeared as you didn't clear.
Prepare well and do concentrate on your board exam as you are qualified only when you cleared board exam.

All the best.
30th December 2010, 12:04 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend..

See one thing you have to remember that at first you have to pass 12 th standard then only you will be succeed to get admitted for bachelor degree , otherwise all it was in vain.

good luck.
30th December 2010, 12:06 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hello,

As you improved your marks, you are definitely eligible to write IIT JEE exam.
You are eligible for counseling if you cleared IIT JEE exam.
Prepare well and use your CBSE books as it is one of the best study material for IIT JEE exam.

All the best.
30th December 2010, 12:23 AM
anuragbhulyan

hello Sujeet ,
you can apply for IIT-JEE ENTRANCE EXAM exam if you are failed in 12th exam only for experience but next time when you pursuing your 12th you must score good percentage in PCM physic,chemistry,mathematics
and its a criteria here that you have to get 1st division also in 12th.so you really have to work hard.

All the best
30th December 2010, 01:59 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)?

Quote:

well sujeet kumar,

since you have failed in 12 class then no need to worry ..my friend.

concentrate on your future.

whatever your interests is in go with them first. if you want to do business then do business.

if you want to study then do with your own ease.

go for tuitions , or any coaching institutes for 12 class subjects.

make your own interests.

good luck.
24th January 2011, 07:49 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Don't worry ..you can absolutely sit for it.
Thanks and best of luck.
26th January 2011, 05:54 AM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,
You can write IIT JEE after passing 12th class with minimum 60% marks.
So prepare well for the exam.
Good Luck.
9th May 2011, 01:05 PM
nels_roadies

Sorry for this posting here..but u ol here experts i need correct info..
I was in 12th and i fail in that class and again next yr repeated...then 12th passed ..i wana ask that..does tha repeated 12th class again comes under a year gap
i m filling placements form in that i have 2 mention a gap year from 10th to b.tech ol over..plz plz...tel me what should i fill..12may s the last day..help me fast
14th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i failed in boards 2010 and qualified jee 2010 and i reappear in 2011 for boards i will pass and also clear iit jee ,if i clear iit jee will i get admission to iit?
23rd May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

im a student from chennai ..
these r my scores in the 2011 exam (finals)
math - 44
physics - 57
chemistry - 61
i could not prepare very well due to several family problem but i dont want to give excuses for my bad performance .
i recently secured a rank in national talent physics exam .
i would like to know if i can write the cbse qualifying exam again next year as a private candidate and meanwhile prepare for IIT JEE AND AIEEE .
i feel i have the caliber . and will there be any problem about getting a seat in state engineering colleges if i write as a private candidate .
or should i try my hand at the IMPROVEMENT EXAMS scheduled next year .
your expert comments are required . thank u all ... please help me im facing a big problem bcos i have an unsupportive family ..
25th May 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of class 12 from science side i got compartment in maths subject i am in great confusion should i gave this exam or not or go for private exam from cbse board next year .please help me.
27th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sudhir
Sir iam a 12th student {cbse} and fail in pcm subject.My marks is Math=10,Physics=33,Chemistry=39,English=48,Physica l Education=57.
what can i do please give better suggestion because i want to do my 12 from cbse what can i do and fill gap not take more time in 12th?
10th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I failed in class 12 commerce stream last year(2010)..opted fr private candidate(last year).bt, again i failed dis year(2011)..i wanna do futher study....cn u suggest me what to do now..i dn't want to study again in class 12,as i see it is wastage of my time..any couse,so tht i can study and can get a degree..my parent's lost hope...pls pls help me as soon as posible..i am waitin fr ur reply...
2nd September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i am allready pass 12ht from nios but only 36percent marks can i compleate my 12th again from cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?