3rd December 2011, 02:52 PM
ajajaya

Previous year Question Papers for IT officers in Central Bank of India?

I Need the Previous Question Papers of IT Officers in Central Bank Of India.I Need all subjects like Reasoning,General Awareness,English,Computers which is related to IT Officers grade.Please Provide me soon.

4th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for IT officers in Central Bank of India?

plz send me previous question papers for IT officer of central bank of india to my id.
ID:[email protected]
4th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for IT officers in Central Bank of India?

I Need the Previous Question Papers of IT Officers in Central Bank Of India

plz send to my ID:[email protected]
6th December 2011, 05:57 PM

plz send to my ID:

[email protected]
6th December 2011, 05:59 PM

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers for IT officers in Central Bank of India?

please send to my ID:[email protected]
8th December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please send to my id : [email protected]
8th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I need previous question papers for IT officers in Central Bank of India..
plz send to my ID. [email protected]
8th December 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

please send to my id :[email protected]
8th December 2011, 07:35 PM
ambilikrishnan

plz send to my ID:[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-officers-central-bank-india-494606.html#ixzz1fx4wioid
8th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

mail id:[email protected]
9th December 2011, 12:59 PM
NENARLA

please send to my mail-id: [email protected]
9th December 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send to my id:[email protected]
9th December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me old question papers of IT officers in Central Bank Of India on [email protected]
9th December 2011, 06:40 PM

Plz send me old question papers of IT officers in Central Bank Of India on [email protected]
10th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the old question paper of it officers in central bank of in india on [email protected]
11th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the previous question papers of IT officers in Central Bank Of India to my id:[email protected]
11th December 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send me all previous question papers for IT officer & central bank of india to my id.
[email protected]
12th December 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous question papers for IT officer of central bank of india to my id [email protected]
12th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the old question paper of it officers in central bank of india on [email protected]
13th December 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question paper for IT officers recuirtment process in central bank of India
to my mail id: [email protected]

please send it as soon as possible,

Thank you n advance;;
13th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me old CBI IT officer question paper to [email protected]
13th December 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous question papers for IT officer of central bank of india to my id : [email protected]
14th December 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper of central bank of India exam for I.T. officer on email [email protected]
14th December 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous question paper of it officer( only technical paper) or send send me the link from where i can download these papers..
[email protected]
14th December 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

plz send me technical paper of it officer exams......
[email protected]
or send me the link from where i can download those papers
14th December 2011, 01:04 PM
anjalikatari

plzz send me previous papers for centralbankofindia it officers
mail:[email protected]
14th December 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

pls send the previous year of IT-officers model papers of central bank of india
15th December 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]
15th December 2011, 06:44 PM
kathiravan0406

pls send the previous year of IT-officers model papers of central bank of india my id is:[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-officers-central-bank-india-494606.html#ixzz1gbnrJ7x6
15th December 2011, 06:47 PM
kathiravan0406

My mail id is [email protected]
15th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz send me the previous year's qsn papaer of it officer for central bank of india @ [email protected]
15th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me previous papers for centralbankofindia it officers
i will be greatly thankful to you
email id is :: [email protected]
15th December 2011, 11:21 PM
qaz123qaz

plz sir can you send me previous year papers for it officer
i will be thankful to you
my id ::[email protected]
16th December 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year's qsn papaer of it officer for central bank of india @ [email protected]
18th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper of it officer of central bank at [email protected]
19th December 2011, 10:34 AM
falgunidas.2009

falguni IT officer Quetion bank
19th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me previous question paper of IT officer for central bank of india..
My e-mail id is [email protected]
19th December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me previous question paper of IT officer for central bank of india..
My e-mail id is [email protected]
20th December 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year's qsn papaer of it officer for central bank of india @ [email protected]
20th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS OF CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IT OFFICER ON MY EM AIL ID [email protected]
kindly do med the favour as soon as possible.
20th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to it officer old solved paper of central bank in my id [email protected]
21st December 2011, 11:01 AM
lavanya.chaluvadi

i want previous model papers of it officer central bank of india to my mail.my mail-id is [email protected]
21st December 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

plz send to my ID:

[email protected]
21st December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me Central Bank of Indai IT officer previous years exam papers to [email protected].
Thanks in advance
22nd December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

if any of u guys got the previous year paper for it officer (central bank or of any other) please forward it to [email protected] as well. thanks :)
22nd December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

PLZ send me some previous year questions ppr for IT officer solved in Central Bank of India

My ID : [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i want central bank of india IT officers previous year question papers
23rd December 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

please sent me also previous year question papper for it officer for central bank of india

my mal id:[email protected]
25th December 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the old question paper of it officers in central bank of india on [email protected]
If any other then also it is ok.... :)
thanks in advance.......
26th December 2011, 04:23 PM
simran 555

please send me previous question paper of central bank of India exam for I.T. officer on email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?