18th June 2010, 01:11 AM
neetu verma

How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI? What types of questions will the committee ask?

hi, i hav an interview for asst. public prosecutor,CBI. plz tell me how shud i prepare myself? wat kinds of questions the committee can ask?

19th June 2010, 12:46 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI? What types of questions will the committee ask?

the interview for the recruitment of the assistant public prosecutor is sheduled on 21st and 22nd of this month . so, first of all , best of luck !!!.

Eligibility:- For Assistant PP, LL.B.(Law) with 5 of years experience is the minimum qualification.
you will be able to pass the interview only if you have Good health, a high intellect, a disciplined and persevering bent of mind as the requisite qualities.
Extensive knowledge of the subject of intelligence work is essential.
This career requires doing of thorough surveillance and collection of details of political, geographical, scientific and cultural intelligence of target areas.

the candidate needs to have a sharp, analytical mind with a keen sense of perception besides mental ability.
Even though the analytical work is relegated to the desk, the research part often requires him to meet different persons, often highly influential, and he constantly needs to build up his assets and sources to succeed in his work.

for more details about the interviews please visit www.ssc.nic.in and also keep yourself updated from newspapers .

best of luck agin!!!!
20th June 2010, 07:31 PM
jicks

Default Re: How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI? What types of questions will the committee ask?

Hi

No one can provide the model questions asked during personal interview

Definetely the questions pertaining to the post would be expected. Also, they may ask some for testing your awareness/response given in particular case.

So, for assistant public prosecutor, you be prepared with all sort of Sections/Indian Penal Code/ connected with Law.

All the Best....
28th June 2010, 01:13 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI? What types of questions will the committee ask?

Hello dear,
CBI officers are taken very intelligent, smart personalities, prompt reasoning and ansering. You just have to be in confidence, knowledge around you , public affairs, general burning issues, etc
Get rady to beat it!
1st July 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

wt type of questions will sak?
30th August 2010, 09:47 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
Asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI is one of the toughest interview exam ,

however in general CBI officers are taken according to their intelligency, prompt reasoning, answering ,smartness personalities etc...
besides that you should have Good health, a high intellect, a disciplined.

Good luck.
30th August 2010, 09:54 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
Asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI is one of the toughest interview exam ,

however in general CBI officers are taken according to their intelligency, prompt reasoning, answering ,smartness personalities etc...
besides that you should have Good health, a high intellect, a disciplined.

Good luck.
29th November 2010, 12:08 AM
jalluriravi

How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor exeam, in andhra pradesh state syllbes, and books .
7th February 2011, 10:50 AM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

hello ,

How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI:

Asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI is one of the hardest interview exams ,

u should develop ur i.q
u should hv problem solving capacity,instantaneous approach etccccc.

Good luck.
//priya//
27th April 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st yr at faculty of law,du. Can u plz give me information regarding assistant pp xam for delhi, its syllabus n eligibility criteria...
28th November 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st year at NLU Ranchi ,i want to become a district judge pleaase tell me about how i can start preparing from my 1st year.
4th January 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have to give interview of public prosecutor in the national investigation agency. What type of questions can be expected?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?