15th October 2011, 09:20 PM
raju bhai

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE?

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for AIEEE is +2 with Maths and Science as compulsory subjects for B.E and B.Tech. The candidate must have studied Maths and passed +2 with a minimum of 50%, if willing to pursue B.Arch or B.Planning.
The maximum age limit for the same is 25 years for general candidate and 30 years for others.
For further information, please visit www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
15th October 2011, 09:43 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupam sonowal View Post
Hello, i want to know the eligibility criteria for getting chance into AIEEE entrance exam,and what's the minimum percentage require for it?
there is no eligibility for AIEEE entrance exam .just you must be passed in 11th and can appear for it.
All the best
15th October 2011, 11:06 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for AIEEE is +2 with Maths and Science as compulsory subjects for B.E and B.Tech. The candidate must have studied Maths and passed +2 with a minimum of 50%, if willing to pursue B.Arch or B.Planning.
The maximum age limit for the same is 25 years for general candidate and 30 years for others.
For further information, please visit www.aieee.nic.in
15th October 2011, 11:41 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.This exam is held every year once.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE-2012 Exam:
Candidate should have complete 12th class PCM stream.
Candidate being to finish his PCM course this year can also eligible for AIEEE exam.

Important dates for AIEEE exam:
Yet there is no notification,but i think notification will release in the month of January.
And Exam expected to held on last week of April/First week of May.

For more details,then click here
27th October 2011, 05:49 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Hello, i want to know the eligibility criteria for getting chance into AIEEE entrance exam,and what's the minimum percentage require for it?
hii friend...here is the eligibility criteria for aieee 2012........

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2010, 2011 or appearing in +2 in 2012 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012.
Date of Birth::
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
31st October 2011, 11:42 AM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE?

The eligibility conditions for AIEEE are given as under:

Passing 10+2 or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths as your prime subjects.

Score a least of 50% in average in your 10+2 exams.

You can sit a maximum of 3 times for AIEEE exams.

For more details regarding eligibility log on to w
www.aieee.nic.in

Best of luck
23rd November 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am a canadian citizen holdind dual citizenship of india. can i give aieee? i submitted the form as a foreign national and it dint allow me.?
11th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have passed the 12th class exam.with 70% marks with mathematics as addational subject passed with statue am i eligible for AIEEE 2012.
21st April 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 50% in PCM and 66% in 12th cbse.
can i eligible for AIEEE-2012?
1st March 2013, 08:52 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
AIEEE stands for (All Indian Engineering Entrance Examination) and this Entrance Examination is Conducted byCentral Board of Secondary Education.. This Entrance Examination being Conducted very year ..

The student who aspiring to get admission for Engineering and Architecture course ,then the candidate need to qualified in AIEEE Entrance Examination..

Qualification Required for AIEEE Entrance Examination :-

The student who aspiring to appear in AIEEE Entrance Examination , then the student should be fished 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized university ..

12th standard final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ..

Important :-

Those are Interested to apply for B.E/B.Tech course then the candidate should Compulsory having Physics and Mathematics and Optional Subjects like, Chemistry, Biology , Biotechnology and Computer Science ..

Those who are interested to apply for B.Arch/B.Planning, then the candidate should compulsory having Mathematics as a Main subject with Minimum 50% Percentage marks in 12th standard ..

Age Criteria :-

Student age should be Maximum 24 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for SC/ST candidates and obc candidates according to AIEEE Entrance Examination Rules ..

You may Mention your educational Qualification as well as you're age limit .. If you satisfy the Educational Qualification and Age Criteria then your eligible for AIEEE Entrance Examination ..

You may apply for this Entrance Examination by visiting the Official website of AIEEE Entrance Examination www.aieee.nic.in.. And you should know that there is Offline application from in this Entrance Examination ..

For More Information Please Visit here :- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
2nd March 2013, 02:26 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Anupam,

The acronym for AIEEE is All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

AIEEE examination is conducted every year by CBSE for those contendors who want to get admission for engineering course.

The eligibility criteria required for the AIEEE examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with Maths as a subject from any recognized board.

* Age limit:- 18-24 yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?