20th November 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation?

I have completed my b.tech in electronic instrumentation and control with aggregate 70% in batch 2015 passout i want to get a job in core company plz contact me at
E [email protected]
Or mobile no. 8233301046

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  3. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  6. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  8. List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  10. List of top 10 core companies for electronics and instrumentation?
  11. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  12. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  13. Skills required for for getting best core sector jobs in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?
  14. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  15. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. List of Core Companies in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation for B.Tech candidates?
  17. List of Core Companies in Kolkata for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers?
  18. List of core companies for EIE fresher in India after completion of the course?
4th January 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year Btech Engineering students in Electronics and Instrumentation. I got placed in Haldia Petrochemicals Limited. All Petrochemical or Petroleum Industry have core branches for Instrumentation students.
Some of the Companies which would be technically core for Instru and will definitely will require your core knowledge are:

Most PSU's,
IOCL
ONGC
GAIL
SAIL
OIL
CIL
HPCL
BPCL

other companies like

LnT
Siemens
Adani
HPL
Tata Power
Tata Steel
RIL

companies that solely/mostly (apart from some IT recruits) recruit Instru are:

Johnson Controls (I cleared their test but not the PI)
Texas Instruments
Endress Hauser
Emerson Fisher

Hope it helps. All the best.
5th January 2016, 08:30 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is one of the Engineering branches of study which is of 4 years graduate degree course and there are multiple career prospects for the Electronics and Instrumentation engineering course.

There are many public and private companies which are available for instrumentation engineering candidates and all desired candidates can apply for various companies which are mentioned below
  1. Indian Railways
  2. BHEL
  3. NTPC
  4. SAIL
  5. DRDL
  6. DRDO
  7. BPCL
  8. HPCL
  9. GAIL
  10. MECL
  11. PGCIL
  12. IOCL
  13. NALCO
  14. MENCON
some of the private sector companies like
  1. Siemens
  2. Honeywell
  3. Texas instruments
  4. Larsen and Turbo
  5. Thermax
  6. MTL
  7. Robert Bosch
  8. Autonics

These are some of the private sectors which recruit the Instrumentation engineers
26th April 2020, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Do Texas Instruments recruit graduates from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?