8th January 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join CBI as a Crime Branch Officer?

Jai hind sir, i am police officer in himachal pradesh police and want to join CBI. How can i join CBI? My education qualifications is B.com, PGDPM&LW.
8th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is Rupa Das Gupta I HV completed my graduation in mass com cum journalism n also I HV been working for a long time with media as a reporter in meghalaya so I want to join CBI department it is possible can u plzzz suggest me
8th February 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have dropped my graduation in 3rd year and wants to be a CBI Officer . according to mind , I have much more ability than a normal human being . can I join CBI
Because I think that I am waisting my ability and mind in daily issues . is there any method through which I can join CBI . if there than do reply . I know that I can pass all the test made by CBI to be a CBI officer.
Thanking you
Regards
Anuj
29th March 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

DEAR
SIR
I AM JOIN
MY NAME IS SUSHIL KUMAR YADAW
MAIL ID :[email protected]
PLEASE JOINED TO CBI.(I LIVE AT VARANASI)
31st March 2015, 08:44 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

CBI(Crime Branch Investigation) is the most secret intelligence agency of India which is popular for its quick fast actions on any activity and in any case in his hand so you have a bright career here you can join the CBI for the post of assistant sub inspector and Sub inspector after qualifying the exam SSC CGL(Combined Graduate Level) exam which is held by SSC every year.

It is not important that an officer will be selected from only CGL you can be selected for CBI if you are working with other police department or criminal department, If you work there brilliantly and with intelligently then you can be called for CBI after promoting in CBI as you can play a very important role for CBI.

Exam pattern for the C.G.L. is -
Preliminary exam-:
Math-50 marks
English- 50 marks
Reasoning-50 marks
General knowledge- 50 marks

Time - 2 hours and a total grand of 200 marks each of 50 marks subject.

Mains exam- Math - 200 marks - 2 hours

English-200 marks - 2 hours

After qualifying the exam you have to go for Interview and then you will be given to joining letter.
7th June 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir , I am Kaushal shyamakant roy I am SSC exam in 69 percent pass and hsc exam 48 percent pass in science , I want to be an CBI it is my choice and future plan so you can say please sir how I am doing and select this job . thank you. it is my life good choice you can help me. my number is 8286083914
14th June 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I am b tech biotech student I want to join beaure crime how can I join I have lots of knowledge
2nd May 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam I am T.Rajesh kumar studying b.tech (civil engineering) i want to interest to join Cbi/cid can i join after completed b.tech please respond sir....i am waiting for your msg...my whatsapp number 8897272295 ....

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?