10th February 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?

Respected sir,
I am student of B.Sc-bitechnology, Interested to join M.Sc clinical research at Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research
(Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences) Can I? If yes what is fee structure and eligibility? Sir please inform me On
[email protected]
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  4. For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?
  5. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  6. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  7. Colleges offering MSc Clinical Research course in Delhi? Contact details of colleges in Delhi?
  8. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  9. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  10. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  11. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  12. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  13. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology -- [New]
  14. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  15. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  16. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  17. Placement areas after M.Sc. in Clinical Research? Duration of the course? Best colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  18. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
6th March 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?

sir/mam i m pursuing b-pharma in 8th semester ,,i want to know about clinical research in MSC along with fees structure,,,,,pleaze pay kind of attention
22nd March 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for clinical research in india?.wat is addmission process for that?i will compl b.pharm..please give the guidence wat is preferable after b.pharm>>>.plz reply me on my email id:[email protected]
31st March 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

in kolkata is there any institute for msc in clinical research.
22nd December 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir can we do MSC in clinical research after B.pharmacy? sir now iam B.pharmacy final yr and iam interested in clinical research and i want o know the details about MScin clinical research institutes in hyderabad.
sir hope you will reply me.
22nd December 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the details about MSC in clinical research details and the colleges in hyderabad.sir iam a B.pharmacy final yr student and iam interested in clinical research hence i equire a guidence and details about MSC in clinical research. sir hope you will respond to my request.
22nd December 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me the collage for msc in clinicle research in maharashtra.
15th May 2013, 05:20 PM
anupsahu

dear friend, the msc in clinical research colleges in india are given below-

Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun
Aghrakar Research Institute
Bhava-Atomic Research Center
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany
Visva-Bharati University
University of Madras,
University of Delhi Kurukshetra University
Jawaharlal Nehru University etc.
25th February 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

best institute offering Clinical Research and Regulatory affairs in Mumbai and Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?