19th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?

for which entrance exams are we suppose to prepare to take admissions for msc clinical research.

Related Questions:
14th September 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?

Is there anything entrance exams in clinical research studies?
9th October 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?

I have completed bsc biotechnology i want to know about clinical research enterance exam
5th February 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

hi , i m stuying now in final yr of b.pharma so i want know that howmany colleges are in ahmedabad for clinical reserch and when will open the admission for clinical reserch?
3rd June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.pharm and i want to take admission in m.sc in clinical research so i knw about syllabus of it's entrance exam....plz rply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?