20th November 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to hange the subject code filled in application form of SSC cgl exam?

how to check my application form for ssc combined (10 2) ldc & deo exam
22nd November 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to hange the subject code filled in application form of SSC cgl exam?

Wat are the codes for different posts out here ?
10th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I want the code of 10,10 2 and BBA,PLz code are send to my this e-mai id,([email protected]),plz rply me.
16th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have a doubt abou SSC constable form' . In 10th standard and 12th cannot cosider one subject. In online form they give a option of not applicaple. But offline they could not give not applicable option code. So how can put on subject code. Pls answer me sir?
22nd December 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I want to change my examination centre,it can be possible or not.tell me soon

aakriti
27th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am sanat kumar sahu . i am in 2 arts student .but i have to know subject code
please sent my subject code

from my email id ----
[email protected]
31st March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 3 combination ie chemistry Botany and zoology in B.sc .how cn i fill the subject code because there is only 1 column for subject code
9th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me with the number for SSC western Region? By mistakenly I have filled the form with last years sheet of job codes. And now I have to change my prefreences Its really very important... please help thanku
15th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to change the preference order in ssc cgl
18th April 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have applied for ssc combined grad. lavel 2012 . i have two subject in graduation in hindi medium Eng. and Psychology . when I was filling application form I was in dillemma because of medium was in hindi and there was only Eng subject code and not for other subject psychology , due to this confusion i filled the subject code of other 48 . so plz tell me is it wrong .will it create any problem at the time of recruitment ? If Yes , so plz suggest me the solution of this problem as soon as possible.
[email protected]
21st March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to change the examination centre in the online application form of SSC CPO
12th April 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get my center change for CGL exam??
26th September 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i filled the wrong information information by mistake will it creat problme
9th February 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the subject code for B.Com? we have lot of subjects like financial accounting, cost accounting, business statistics etc. what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?