9th January 2012, 12:20 AM
shristy1

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector exam? Study material for Drug Inspector exam? Previous year papers of the exam?

sir i am unable to open the file which you have uploaded. i tried in adobe reader, note pad, ms office3. plz tel me the S/W to open that file.
14th January 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector exam? Study material for Drug Inspector exam? Previous year papers of the exam?

Dear sir,coming across the notification, degree in pharmaceutical science candidates are eligible for drug inspector.My doubt is, candidates with M.sc analytical chemistry come under pharmaceutical science?? Am i eligible ?? and how can i get the studymaterial for this post?? Please clear my doubt & send me reply to [email protected]
16th January 2012, 01:23 PM
shristy1

sir iam not able to open the file attached by you regarding di exam
16th January 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

can you upload previous question papers
4th February 2012, 03:31 PM
anithapayyavula

sir plz provide me model papers for drug inspector...i hav the syllabus with me. i require the model papers for prevoius 5 years. please reply me [email protected]
21st February 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the link for drug inspector application form
2nd June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send me drug inspector exam detail and a syllabus copy
27th July 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

when will be next test of drug inspector
8th June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the date of drug inspector exam 2o13 or 2014 in gujarat?my id is [email protected]
11th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When Drug Inspector Entrance exam is held this year and I want the study material for the drug inspector entrance examination and also send previous entrance examinations papers of drug inspector
sir plz send me a exam date in mp and copy of syllabus ? my id is [email protected]. plz rply me
7th October 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

when drug inspector exam held this year (2013-2014) i have completed b.sc with microbiology i want to apply for this .also send me previous year entrance papers and syllabus.
6th November 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know drug inspector exam date of coming year
5th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.pharma in pharmaceutics with 1 year parentral experiance so i want to appear for drug inspector examination give me informtion of exame date regarda [email protected]
25th May 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

dear friends this is rajarathnam if ur having complete drug inspectors material plz send to my [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

If anyif any di exam held on 2014 plz send me the exam date and syllabus sir [email protected] I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?