15th April 2015, 07:17 PM

Default Re: List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik

SIR MY NAME IS PRASANT PANDEY MY EDUCATION QUALYFICTION B.SC MATH MATICS AND ITI IN ELECTRICIAN BRANCH CCC COMPUTER CERTIFICATE MY EYE SIGHT RIGHT EYE -ONLY HAND MOMENT WITH GLASS AND LEFT EYE -6/24 BY USING -8.5 WITH2.25 CYLENDER GLASS WE HAVE VISUAL HANDICAPED CERTIFICATE OF 40% CAN I FILL THE FORM ( PARCIALLY BLIND) IN SSC KYA RAILWAY KI GROUP C AND D KI JOB MAIN AARACHAN MILEGA AND TELL ME IN WHICH FIELD WE MAKE THE CARRIER KYA HAM TECNICAL VACANCY MAIN JOB KER SAKTE HAI PLESE GIVE ME A FUCHER SUGGESION ON MY MOBILE NO 9169002348

1. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  2. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  3. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  4. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  5. Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  9. Can a 13% visually handicapped person apply for government jobs? How to consider 13% disability in government jobs?
  10. Can I be eligible for CSIR NET exam after doing MSc in Agricultural Economics?
  11. Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?
  12. Is there any reservation in CSIR-NET exam
  13. Private sector jobs for visually impaired handicapped ECE graduate?
  14. Eligibility for Government jobs for 40% visually challenged person and after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs being 100% Visual handicapped?
  17. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  18. Career in finance for visually challenged persons?
24th April 2015, 02:58 AM

Default Re: List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik

I am visually handicapped (45%).Is it eligible to apply any govt job and also I passed typewriting lower and my typing speed is 30 word pe. and I am from nagarjunasagar
please let me know if there is any possible vacant.
22nd June 2015, 01:03 PM

Iam Ishan,60% handicapped done 10th with 53%.Sir can I get a government job. If it is possible, how can I get it? Please sir kindly show me a way to get a govt job. Finally I am fromjaipur district,rajasthan, north india
23rd June 2015, 04:46 PM

Namaste sir i am shailes gawade 100% handicap .i am 10th pass . sir / madam can i get gov. Job. Pls sir kindly show me a way to get a gov. Job. & i am completed MSCIT computer course. I am live from sindhudurga district Maharashtra state.
10th July 2015, 09:55 PM

I am rakesh kumar thakur my handicappd %40 and i am 10th pass my email [email protected] and my mo no.9278424073 ..7827524075
4th August 2015, 01:49 PM

Dear sir
I am jasvir Singh from bathinda Punjab sir l passed 12th class l am bassic computer knowelge l am 30%handicapped need a job my contact no. 9888060064
30th September 2015, 08:03 PM

HALLO SIR IAM KANAGAVEL 85%HANDICAPPED IWAND ANY JOB NELLAI DT TAMILNADU
27th December 2015, 06:07 PM

My name is kalpan i'm ssc pass i'm handicap 53% i can get goverment job plz
12th April 2016, 02:44 PM

Good after noon,
I am R.MARIMUTHU 40% visually handicapped person. Completed in diploma computer science engineering(second class). i need govt jobs.
30th December 2016, 12:08 PM

I am akash pal from nagpur .I'm 40% handicapped visually. I need a job plz contact me.

Jivan pal
18th January 2017, 09:24 AM

I am Vinod Sharma from Jaipur Rajasthan. I have lost my left eye vision permanently due to retina detachment yet and got laser operate of my right eye.
I am post graduate in commerce also I'm 24 years old.
How I can get government job with an disability certificate.
21st January 2017, 11:58 AM

Hello sir Am a visually impaired person with 75% disability. I have completed M. Sc. Biotechnology. How can I get government job. What are all steps I have taken to get job.
2nd February 2017, 12:28 PM

Hello Sir, My name is Suresh my right eye is blind and squint and another is alright so doctors said that it is 30% disability
But when I gone for police constable I unable to fit for that job because of this visual impairment and I m not getting any govt facilities ....
Is am not suitable for any job...???
Plz respond me...

Thanku sir.
3rd February 2017, 11:50 AM
ramanishita

Smile Re: List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik

I am sharing some government jobs for visually handicap candidate who passed matriculation with 40%
1. Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI)

2. Cochin Shipyard Limited

3. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)

4. Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI)
)
8th February 2017, 09:41 PM

Hello sir i am mahendra singh i am a 40% visually handicapped and a b- pharm completed 2015 with 63% and post graduate m- pharm last sem appearing with 62% . sir can i get a government job. sir kindly show me a way to get a gov job. sir i am uttarakhand in nainital district my contact number 8006298297, 7270924709 sir my email. id:[email protected] ple sir get me gov jobs.
3rd March 2017, 06:43 AM

Sir, I have low vision on my right eye?? Doctor said its my eye pallor.. I have applied for it what percent will I get??
2nd January 2018, 10:50 AM

Hello sir I am Ankush kumar from Himachal Pradesh & i am a 63% visually handicapped and my complete diploma in mechanical engineering. Sir can I get a government job.
19th July 2018, 09:19 AM

Sir, my name is Manoj Mandal. I passed BA examination and BLIS. I am 31 years old. I am visually handicap with 40 percent. What kind government job , I get reservations?
15th March 2021, 06:16 PM

Hello sir , My daughter is visually 40% disable , she is graduate, what any govt. job for her. regard...

Deepak sharma 9872456096