13th August 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

Sir ti become a commercial pilot is a my big dream but w have no money my father has been died there r no scholar ship for us community pls help me sir 7680928151 this us my phono no

Related Questions:
  1. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  2. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  3. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  4. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  6. How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?
  7. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
  8. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  9. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  10. How many years does it take for a women to become a commercial pilot after 12th standard? What is the fee structure? Salary for a lady commercial pilot?
  11. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  12. How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  14. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of commercial pilot license course?
  16. Commercial pilot license course fee structure?
  17. Details about commercial pilot license? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
27th August 2014, 05:02 PM
pritychandra29

You can go for a training Pilot License from colleges like Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Avaition for this you need to more than 17 years, produce a medical assesment certificate from the director general of Civil aviation, then you need to pass a flying test and a examination will be conducted by Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi which helds every 3 months and then you can easily get the training as a commercial pilot.
6th May 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

My father have no eligibility to bear the course fee.but i have a strong dream to be a pilot.i am 12th standard. What can i do to my dream fulfil. Please sir help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?