20th September 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?

please tell me the complete procedure to become a commercial pilot and colleges of commercial pilot training with their fee structure and some cheap colleges too,in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  2. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  4. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  5. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  6. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  7. Procedure to become a commercial pilot? How much time will it take to complete the course?
  8. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  9. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  10. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  11. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  12. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  13. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  14. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  15. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India? -- [New]
  16. How many years does it take for a women to become a commercial pilot after 12th standard? What is the fee structure? Salary for a lady commercial pilot?
  17. How can I prepare for commercial pilot test? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  18. How many years does it take to become a commercial pilot?
16th March 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?

how i can become a commercial pilot and what i have to do
16th April 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?

what must i do to become a pilot after 12th standard
28th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what to do to become a pilot& what is the total fee required to do the courses
7th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
this s deena.... i was completed bsc.physics recently...i would like to be a pilot....wat should i do
11th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir this is sathy. i have completed my intermediate second year what should i do to become a comercial pilot
17th June 2013, 10:13 PM
leela bharath

How to get spl ,cpl and ppl license?
22nd September 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

fee structure and admission details in madras flying club ,chennai
26th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

what must i do to become a pilot after 12th standard
13th May 2014, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

hiii sir
i m sweety
i want to knw the Best colleges for commercial pilot
training...nd fee structure ...
i was cmplte 12 frm non medical

this is my email id..
plzz rpy fast
[email protected]
18th August 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

My daugter wants to become a commercial pilot kindly provide the qualification needed and the way to enter the institutions
8th October 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation (b.tech) aeronautical.. will i eligible for doing commercial pilot course?
4th December 2014, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the approx fee structure for both private and government colleges??
24th January 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

please sir, tell me all about igrua 2015-2016. also about placement record of igrua. if possible please tell me where i found previous years questions for entrance , igrua. my e-mail id is [email protected]
15th April 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i have a thought to join p.p.l but i belongs to a middle class family so i need to know the fees structure to complete p.p.l
6th May 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
m Mohit sharma
i want to knw the bst institute for training of co pilot in delhi.
its fee structure
plz tll..its my email id [email protected]
nd its my no 7357023699
22nd December 2015, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir my self saurabh mishra iam doing b.tech mechanical how can join matiance engg in air craft please guide me 8601190326 is my number
7th July 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join army aviation core after joining territorial army
27th May 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am shriya my father do not enough money to make me a pilot is there is any way so that i can fulfill my dreams please reply on [email protected]
7th June 2017, 08:48 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become pilot and fulfil your dreams. You can take education loan and you can join in flying schools.

To become a pilot, you need to join in flying schools. For joining you need to fulfil the mentioned criteria.

Eligibility criteria:
- The eligibility to become a pilot is only 10+2 in physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects and the percentage you need is 50%.
- You need to physically fit, should not have any diseases and the eye sight should be very clear.
- You also need to get healthy and fitness certificate given by DGCA (for the test details check their official website).
- There is no upper age limit (based on some private air lines it is 34) for getting license and the minimum age limit is 16 years.
- The height will vary based on airline companies (5.4", 5.2", 6.3", etc) and the weight should be proportional to height.

After fulfilling the criteria you need to attend the test conducted by the flying schools and join for training.
The fee structure for the training including license is around INR 20-25 Lakhs. Some banks provide loan upto 50%.
After the completion of training you need to attend the test based on your performance you'll be given license (SPL, PPL, CPL, ATPL) and based on license you'll be recruited by air line companies as trainee.

Some of the flying schools are mentioned below:
- Madhya Pradesh flying club, Madhya Pradesh.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
10th August 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir /mam, I tarun agarwal studying in class 12. It is my ambition is to become a pilot , so please guide me what should i do. Providing me names of best government flying institutes in delhi , their fee structure and all necessary details with scholarship program because i am not financial strong , for completing my flying education i need a big scholarship.
Contact me to contribute to make my dream come true on my gmail account [email protected]

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?