25th December 2010, 11:40 AM
ram balaji

How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

I want to know how to become a comercial pilot and also the fees structure for pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  2. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  3. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  4. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  6. How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?
  7. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
  8. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  9. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  10. How many years does it take for a women to become a commercial pilot after 12th standard? What is the fee structure? Salary for a lady commercial pilot?
  11. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  12. How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  14. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of commercial pilot license course?
  16. Commercial pilot license course fee structure?
  17. Details about commercial pilot license? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
28th December 2010, 10:48 AM
amahajan

Default Re: How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

Hello Ram..
To become a commercial pilot you must be 12th class pass with 50% and your subject should be maths and physics. Then you have to appear for entrance test. you can complete the course with 20 to 25 lacs. It is not possible to give you the list of the institute here so I am giving you some link where you will get the list of the institute as well as rest of the details.

here are the links:-

http://www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/commercial-pilot-institutes/

http://www.scholarshipsinindia.com/commercialpilot.html
31st December 2010, 11:52 AM
ram balaji

is there any way to finish the course with lesser fee or through any scholarships
31st December 2010, 11:56 AM
ram balaji

B.E. degree holder is eligble for that commercial pilot course
14th January 2011, 09:33 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram balaji View Post
B.E. degree holder is eligble for that commercial pilot course
Yes a degree holder are eligible for CPL,there is no age limit for training.Minimum qualification required is 60% in PCM and 50% in english at X or XII standard.
14th January 2011, 09:35 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
is there any way to finish the course with lesser fee or through any scholarships
Actually banks are provide educational loan and few scholarships are available for Girls and Backward category students.It will better to speak the respective college authority where you sought admission.
24th January 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

could i get any financial help from any bank? if any plz give details.
Raghuveer
3rd February 2011, 07:28 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course
To become a commercial pilot you must be 12th class pass with 50% and your subject should be maths and physics. Then you have to appear for entrance test. you can complete the course with 20 to 25 lacs. It is not possible to give you the list of the institute here so I am giving you some link where you will get the list of the institute as well as rest of the details.
here are the links:-
http://www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/commercial-pilot-institutes/
http://www.scholarshipsinindia.com/commercialpilot.html

good luck
8th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir bank lone will provide to backward obc
30th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my 12th Sci. What should I do for pilot course?
9th April 2011, 10:29 PM
desperad0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are two options for you -
1. You can opt for NDA (UPSC) exams and clear it so that you can join the NDA in Indian Airforce flying team. After your 3 year degree completes in the academy you can start your flying course with lot of other adventurous activities. The flying training can go up to 24 weeks in IAF. Later you will become a most sophisticated pilot (maybe fighter pilot also) in the world. But usually clearing the exams and the various tests conducted by the services is not so easy, u need to prepare mentally as well as physically. One more chance to join the IAF is the direct officer level post which you can apply after your graduation(science background).

2. If you dont want the first option then you can join a private flying training school (preferably DGCA approved) but the cost is very high (easily around 20 to 25 lacks).

For more details regarding the Commercial pilot License you can grab the information from this article -
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-becom...tQuick-article
9th April 2011, 11:33 PM
desperad0

Thumbs up Re: How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

Quote:
could i get any financial help from any bank? if any plz give details.
Raghuveer

Hi Raghuvir, Yes you can get the financial help from many banks in India for the Commercial pilot training. There are Loan schemes specially for the CPL training. You can get the loans from 1 lack to 20 lacks but you need to show the equivalent property/security documents for that. At this point let me tell you that the commercial pilot career is adventurous and high class career but at the same time the investment required for this job is hard for the middle class family people as it needs lot of money invested during trainings and also the job requires you to be medically fit all the time so if any serious injury happens to a cpl holder then he/she will not be able to continue the job hence all the investment incurred will be lost. So better think a lot before opting this career.
You can approach the below banks and meet the respective manager for more details regarding the interest rates and other formalities. The repayments to the bank for the acquired loan can be done after 3 years of loan payment.

Punjab National Bank
Central Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Rajasthan
Bank of Maharashtra
Syndicate Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Canara Bank
HDFC Educational Loans
UCO Bank
IDBI Bank
Andhra Bank
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Vijaya Bank
Centurion Bank of Punjab
Vysya Bank
Indian Bank
Karnataka Bank

Documents required for the banks for loan are -
1. Proof of age (10th marks card, voter's id)
2. Proof of address (passport, ration card)
3. Parents employment details including form 16/ITR.
4. Security details (property documents).
5. Admission Letter (flying school admission letter).

All the best!
10th April 2011, 04:38 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

To become a Commercial pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.

Commercial Pilot is getting one of the highest salary in India, Fresh pilot salary is around Rs 1.5 Lakh per moth for domestic airlines. Salary moves up rapidly with year of experience and on the international route.

Here is some of the flying schools for training in flying from where SPL, PPL, and CPL training can be completed:
  1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh
  2. Flying Training Institute, Behala, Calcutta
  3. Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil aerodrome, Bhubaneswar
  4. Karnal Aviation Club, Kunjpura Road, Karnal, Haryana
  5. Government Flying Club, Aerodrome, Lucknow
  6. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club Ltd, New Delhi
  7. State Civil Aviation, UP Govt Flying Training Center Kanpur and Varanasi
  8. Rajasthan State Flying School, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur
  9. Govt Flying Training School Jakkur Aerodrome, Bangalore
  10. Andra Pradesh Flying Club Hydrabad Airport, Hydrabad
  11. Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati
  12. Bihar Flying Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Patna, Bihar
- one need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness

- The cost of education is very high, it is around Rs 15- 20 lakh.

- After completion of education, they get the licence of pilot. Airlines companies hires the successful candidates as trainee.

- The salary of trainee is less. After successful completion of training periods they are posted as pilot.

All the Best...
10th April 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th sci with maths n physics. and now i m doing architecture. but still i want to join in CPL in USA. But i don't know which institute is best in USA n i also want to know that if i join in USA how much fee structure? n i want scholarship for it. how can i get it? plz give me suggestion.. become a pilot is my biggest dream in my life..
10th April 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th sci with maths n physics. and now i m doing architecture. but still i want to join in CPL in USA. But i don't know which institute is best in USA n i also want to know that if i join in USA how much fee structure? n i want scholarship for it. how can i get it? plz give me suggestion.. become a pilot is my biggest dream in my life..
10th April 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

10th April 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

10th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th sci with phy n maths with up to 50%. now a days I m doing B.Arch in Surat... but I want to get CPL. it%u2019s my dream..
plz give me suggestion.
I want to get training of CPL in USA. But i don't know which the best institute is over there? n plz give over-all fee structure for training in USA.
I also want to get scholarship for this.. I have already waste my 2 years. because of I can't get scholarship. Now I m 20 years old. PLZ HELP ME...
10th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th sci with phy n maths with up to 50%. now a days I m doing B.Arch in Surat... but I want to get CPL. it%u2019s my dream..
plz give me suggestion.
I want to get training of CPL in USA. But i don't know which the best institute is over there? n plz give over-all fee structure for training in USA.
I also want to get scholarship for this.. I have already waste my 2 years. because of I can't get scholarship. Now I m 20 years old. PLZ HELP ME...
10th April 2011, 07:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

Quote:
To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....
10th April 2011, 07:33 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You should have complete 12th standard with Maths,Physics, and Chemistry subjects.

Then only you will be getting admission in Pilot Institutes.

Pilot institutes will be giving training,after the training,if you fulfill the training,they will be issuing license as Pilot.

Then after you have try for the job.

Fees structure will be 2 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs for 6month duration.

Best Pilot institute in India:
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Government Flying Training Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Government. Flying Training School, Bangalore, Karnataka [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal, Haryana[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Hissar, Haryana [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Pinjore, Haryana [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Ludhiana Aviation Club, Ludhiana, Punjab [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Madras Flying Club, Chennai, Tamil Nadu [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Northern India Flying Club, Jallandhar, Punjab [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala, Punjab[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Rajasthan State Flying School, Jaipur, Rajasthan [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Andaman & Nicobar Flying Training Institute, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Assam Flying Club, Guwahati, Assam [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Aviation Training Academy, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Delhi Flying Club, New Delhi[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Kerala Aviation Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Nagpur Flying Club, Nagpur, Maharashtra [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Jamshedpur Cooperative Flying Club, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
14th April 2011, 06:13 PM
devendergora

To become a Commercial pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.

Commercial Pilot is getting one of the highest salary in India, Fresh pilot salary is around Rs 1.5 Lakh per moth for domestic airlines. Salary moves up rapidly with year of experience and on the international route.
31st May 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

what about the scope of this course?
31st May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i finished diploma in ECE . i am a SC community .i like to do pilot training and one institute told for SC students government providing full fees scholarship .. now i need to know that is real or not?
9th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir my self vishal dhatrak .and i m cmplt my inter wit maths, phy ,che.so i want 2 become a piolet.and i m a bc-d.so how much scholership apply for me?????
my mobile num;9533474088..........plz cal me sir ..........
27th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

which is the best commercial pilot school in tamilnadu?
3rd July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for girls for being commercial pilot?
10th July 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

girls can do this course plz tell about height and minimum fees and after doing this course how can we get job possible in govt. it is valueable or not
20th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i apply for pilot training.becoz i had done diploma in mechanical engg. ...sajid ahsan..9797274470.sir plz provide me some information.
22nd July 2011, 03:32 PM
ghanshyam saroj

i have got 47.5% in tenth standard and in 12 standard 46.5%(with pcm).right now i m pursuing B.Sc-1 ...and i wanna be a commercial pilot .could i be commercial pilot...
31st July 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for gettin into cpl....n hw much it costs...pls tell....???

manu mathur...
20th August 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

can any one become piolet with minimum eye sight.......?
14th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 58% in pcm but i am doing my engineering after completion can i take cpl cource
9th April 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10 th class i want to become commerical pilot sir please i want detailed information to become a pilot and how many years it takes to complete the course
9th April 2012, 10:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For admission in Pilot course you should clear the
Age eligibility:
For SPL - Not less than 16 years
For PPL - Not less than 17 years
For CPL - Not less than 18 year
And Fee Structure for CPL:
Registration -Rs. 20,000 /-
Membership & Insurance-Rs. 15,000/- #
SPL / FRTOL Ground Classes-Rs. 5,000/-
CPL Ground Classes-Rs. 40,000/- *
Fee For 200 Hrs.-Rs. 17,00000/-
Various institute for pilot course:
1-Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi,Fursatganj Areodrome Raebareli 229001 U.P
2-Orient Flight School,Admission Office,No. 40, G

Good Luck..............
12th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

whate are the physical fitness for becoming a pilot
13th June 2012, 07:15 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hi friend,

Yes you can get the financial help from many banks in India for the Commercial pilot training. There are Loan schemes specially for the CPL training. You can get the loans from 1 lack to 20 lacks but you need to show the equivalent property/security documents for that. At this point let me tell you that the commercial pilot career is adventurous and high class career but at the same time the investment required for this job is hard for the middle class family people as it needs lot of money invested during trainings and also the job requires you to be medically fit all the time so if any serious injury happens to a cpl holder then he/she will not be able to continue the job hence all the investment incurred will be lost. So better think a lot before opting this career.
You can approach the below banks and meet the respective manager for more details regarding the interest rates and other formalities. The repayments to the bank for the acquired loan can be done after 3 years of loan payment.

Punjab National Bank
Central Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Rajasthan
Bank of Maharashtra
Syndicate Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Canara Bank
HDFC Educational Loans
UCO Bank
IDBI Bank
Andhra Bank
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Vijaya Bank
Centurion Bank of Punjab
Vysya Bank
Indian Bank
Karnataka Bank

All the best!
thanks
13th June 2012, 08:03 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hi dear friend,
Yes,
you can get the financial help from many banks in India for the Commercial pilot training. There are Loan schemes specially for the CPL training. You can get the loans from 1 lack to 20 lacks but you need to show the equivalent property/security documents for that. At this point let me tell you that the commercial pilot career is adventurous and high class career but at the same time the investment required for this job is hard for the middle class family people as it needs lot of money invested during trainings and also the job requires you to be medically fit all the time so if any serious injury happens to a cpl holder then he/she will not be able to continue the job hence all the investment incurred will be lost. So better think a lot before opting this career.

Punjab National Bank
Central Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Rajasthan
Bank of Maharashtra
Syndicate Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Canara Bank
HDFC Educational Loans
UCO Bank
IDBI Bank
Andhra Bank
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Vijaya Bank
Centurion Bank of Punjab
Vysya Bank
Indian Bank
Karnataka Bank

All the best!

thanks
24th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

my financial condition is not good then i want to become an pilot
25th June 2012, 10:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot firstly you have to get the students pilot license. For this you have to give an exam, You should pass class 10 to give this exam and your minimum age should be 16 yrs of old.
The exam is an objective written type exam which will test your mathematical knowledge about aircraft, engines and aerodynamics.

The next stage is the private pilot license(PPL). This includes 60 hours of flying( 40 hours with instructors and 20 hours solo) along with which a written exam needs to be given. The exam will be conducted by the DGCA. To give this exam you have to minimum pass 10+2 exam with maths, physics and chemistry. Age should be between 18-30 years.

The last stage is the commercial pilot license for which you need to know minimum 200 hours of flying.
14th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How many year pilote degree
26th January 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir .... i am 23 years old...and i am doing M.C.S(MASTER IN COMP SCIENCE)...i want to be pilot....what is age limit for pilot training.
2nd April 2013, 12:50 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Hello Everyone,
As I am reading the discussion, here is a good discussion going on. I have also learned something from the discussion. Now as per my knowledge and online search there is no doubt about career opportunity after pursuing any pilot training courses, you can make your any dream true after pilot training course. Now the second point is economical issues, approximately cost of any Pilot Training Courses is about 20-25 lacks. In this case if a student have not strong economical background then he have two ways thes are;

1. Education loans which are offered by most of leading banks in India.
2. To get Scholarship for the course which is offered by some of the leading aviation academies.
I would like to give you suggestion of a Pilot Training Institute in India who provides Scholarship programs for CPL Training in India, that is CAA.
2nd April 2013, 12:52 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Arrow Re: How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

Hello Everyone,
As I am reading the discussion, here is a good discussion going on. I have also learned something from the discussion. Now as per my knowledge and online search there is no doubt about career opportunity after pursuing any pilot training courses, you can make your any dream true after pilot training course. Now the second point is economical issues, approximately cost of any Pilot Training Courses is about 20-25 lacks. In this case if a student have not strong economical background then he have two ways thes are;

1. Education loans which are offered by most of leading banks in India.
2. To get Scholarship for the course which is offered by some of the leading aviation academies.
I would like to give you suggestion of a Pilot Training Institute in India who provides Scholarship programs for CPL Training in India, that is CAA.
9th May 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed diploma in mechatronics without 2 (direct from 10th) = 10 3 ,and i am interested in doing the pilot course. am i eligible for that?
10th July 2013, 06:45 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?

Quote:
I want to know how to become a comercial pilot and also the fees structure for pilot?
Hello Dear there is a number of Commercial Pilot License School every one have various fee structure according to their procedure and program. Here I am suggesting one of the leading institute for Commercial Pilot Training in India. CAA offering CPL Training in India, visit here to know more details like fee structure, courses structure and other.

Good Luck :-)
8th October 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudraprasad View Post
Yes a degree holder are eligible for CPL,there is no age limit for training.Minimum qualification required is 60% in PCM and 50% in english at X or XII standard.
6 by 6 eyes required
27th March 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i apply for pilot training because i had done diploma in electronics engg..... amit mandal-9735668941. plz sir provide me some information.
27th March 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i apply for pilot training because i had done diploma in electronics engg..... amit mandal-9735668941. plz sir provide me some information.
9th July 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in diploma E.C engineering with matha, physics, aand chemestory and my name is mayur gohil, mobile no. Is 9408898884 and my cast is SC, so how many fee will pay and any scholarship scheme is available pls fast reply and my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?