12th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Career options if I am good at english?

Hi friend, if you are good in English ,then you can surely get the job in bpo's and call center.If you have completed your higher studies in English then you can get a job in schools.you can also get the job in private institute where they train others in English.
Good Luck.
7th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

m pursuing eng hons from delhi university... what should i do after graduation?
m nt interested in doing MA?
CAN I DO MBA?
21st February 2012, 04:50 PM
prado93

Basically..if you are good at English..you could easily get into the telecommunication sector..

Posts of receptionists and personal assistants are also in the frame...

you could also join for various courses in linguistics which provide you expertise as well..
23rd May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hi.........i took up science in 11th n 12th bt now i want 2 take up arts as my subject in jammu................i have studied 4rm sacred heart high school,dalhousie,HP....
do i have some gud scope of arts in jammu..............plz cud u suggest me some career options........i want 2 opt 4 political science , public administration , economics , english............
28th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

is english honours is best for me...now i m passing my 12th standard...i am from arts stream & my subjects are english, political science, history, hindi, economics. can u pls suggest me what can i do which is good for my future
28th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiiiii Guyz....
I am Ruchika...studying in Cls 10th at present!!
I m Gud at English,Hindi,I.T. and history...
bt my favourites R English and history!!
Plzzz suggest me what 2 do as a career option...and if i opt as a lecturer then how much salary am i going to get???
15th November 2012, 12:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreen.s.siddiqui View Post
[
hi
my name is afreen,
i m from arts stream n my subjects r political science, history, psychology n economics...amongst which i just like 2 read books of psychology but i just love english subject.....its my favourate...n i m very good at it 2....!
so kindly suggest me a career option which relates 2 my subjects of interests...as i m really in scoop about what shall i do after 12th....
i just need some suggestions 4 my further caREER COURSE from u all.......

remember me in ur prayers..

thank you..

Hi Afreen,
Since you have passed 12th standard, I will suggest you to go straightway for graduation. Since you yourself mentioned that you love English, you must take up English Honors. Now after that you can straightway go for call center or front office desk jobs. In these jobs that I mentioned, you require having good English speaking skills. Since you are already from English honors, this will be your forte. Also go for a parallel computer science diploma course to make yourself a bit tech savvy. Lot of companies recruit English knowing people only when they know computers. So that way you will be at a good position.
10th December 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i m in 10th i am good in english,good with words ,i love to make thoughts related to situations but my dad wants me to take non -medical and i think if i'll not get good marks then what will happen????????? help me and suggest me something
10th December 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

what 2 do if m gud in english , love 2 write thoughts , make poems and my parents want me to do non-medical which i think is impossible coz i think if i'll get bad marks then what will happen. my parents will be very upset.help me what should i do 2 make a better future
4th January 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

On the topic of being good at English, I found grammatical errors in every single comment before mine -_-
14th January 2013, 08:22 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Career options if I am good at english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreen.s.siddiqui View Post
[
hi
my name is afreen,
i m from arts stream n my subjects r political science, history, psychology n economics...amongst which i just like 2 read books of psychology but i just love english subject.....its my favourate...n i m very good at it 2....!
so kindly suggest me a career option which relates 2 my subjects of interests...as i m really in scoop about what shall i do after 12th....
i just need some suggestions 4 my further caREER COURSE from u all.......

remember me in ur prayers..

thank you..

Dear Aspirant,

Its good to hear that you are good at the English.If you are good at English the world welcomes you for more and more opportunities.

Because the English is the International Communicating language.This will be a great addon to your resume.

You can Career opportunities like:

• Journalism
  • M.A Psychology
  • Further studies in Political Science
  • BPO
  • Teaching
  • Anchor/NewsReaders

What not everything the english has many many opportunities .The opportunities will be waiting for you.Just you need to select your path.

In the End you will get a good career with any of your selection.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
20th September 2013, 06:26 PM
Ameliajohns

If any one good in English than he/she make there career or do some specialized courses in field of Essay Proofreading, Dissertation Writing Services etc. Customers support provides highest possible standard of English and its main aim is to meet highest demand for English language services of Business whole over the world.

Click Here
21st April 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello... i am grees.... i have completed 12th. I like English and psychology but i am not sure about which one to go for. Can i please get some suggestions about both courses? about the job opportunities and possibilities?
5th September 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Guyz please read through and understand then advice

I scored 80% in isc board exam
Was in honours, but in in between I had to leave studies for 3 yyeas
Want to study further
I passed 1st year b.com and then left for 3 year
WHat should I do.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?