20th December 2010, 01:19 PM
mahimananda

What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?

Hi,
I want to know what should i take my career as?
I have good communication skills, fluent in english.
Am an undergraduate BCom (final year) with 6back papers.

I thought of making a career in NGO but they all need Graduates..
Is there way you can help me know what to do?

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  2. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  3. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  4. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
  5. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  6. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which graduation course can I take to become a Journalist?
  8. After B.Com with 56% what should I do? Which is the most suitable course for me if I have good communication skills in Malyalam?
  9. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  10. How to clear Verbal Applications in an Interview?
  11. How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?
  12. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  13. I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option?
  14. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  15. Course after B.Sc for a career in social work? Is MSW a good option?
  16. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  17. Can I get a job after completing B.Tech in EEE without having a good communication skill? -- [New]
  18. Is CA better than MBA(HR)?
5th June 2011, 03:52 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?

first of all you complete your graduation ..please concentrate on studies friend,because" degree is currency of 2011 century" ,6 backs not bad if you are from best college then backs are not important ; but you are belongs to normal university so it is important to clear your graduation then think about NGO.
if you want to do work at the same time then join call center !!!!
5th June 2011, 11:56 AM
shadab6g

Default Re: What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?

First of all you should try to complete your graduation course..
Then you should go for p.g. Diploma through any government recognised university..

You can also opt for p.g. Diploma in mass communication.

You can try in colleges like

dayalbagh deemed institute, agra,
lucknow university
delhi university
amity university

you will simply have to pass a written test for this..
As you have good communication skills you will be selected..

Best of luck
18th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.i have completed my post graduation with m.a english and pursuing B.Ed .what are the advantage for me if i turned to b.p.o.even i hav a adequote command over english.
27th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me what should i choose after my b.com i m currently in f.y.b.com
10th August 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir please help me what should i choose after my b.com i m currently in f.y.b.com
do something for society
open an institue of english
25th June 2013, 01:04 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Even you have career opportunities but i would recommend you to clear those 6 back logs as it would really spoil your career opportunities.

* But, the things you can go with is like, Business Process Outsourcing where people accept candidates with a pass grade in higher secondary examination.

* I suggested you this because, you quoted that your communication background is literally stronger. But i would be better if you complete your graduation degree and opt for some other jobs.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?