6th June 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka? Which are the colleges? Fee structure for the same?

I scored 81% in pcmb & i will got 30000 rank in bsc agri& 4500 rank in agri practical so in which college i was getting admission

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc agriculture in Karnataka?
  2. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  5. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  7. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  9. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  10. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  17. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?
9th June 2015, 10:45 PM

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka? Which are the colleges? Fee structure for the same?

[QUOTE=tash1907;3576836]Hi Friend......................

B.Sc Agriculture or Bachelor of Agriultural Science is a three year undergraduate programme.

It deals with agricultural science and technology.

Percenatge required in 12th differs from institute to institute.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Sc Agriculture -

12th pass with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognised board.

Below is the list of colleges offering B.Sc. agriculture course –

CCS National institute Of agricultural marketing-Jaipur

Amity Institute Of Organic Agriculture-Noida

JawaharLal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya

Food and Agri Business School-Hyderabad

National Institute Of Agricultural Extension management-Hyderabad

Indira Gandhi Agricultural University

University of Agricultural sciences[/QUOTe
17th June 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka? Which are the colleges? Fee structure for the same?

sir i scored 75% in 2015 2nd puc boardexam and 45000rank in kcet,8500 in agriculture quota exam and my cetagory belongs to st can i get seat from any agricolleges
20th June 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 195 in pcb and bsc ag practical rank 9900 .
cet bcsag ranking 57669 can i get bsc ag seat
3rd January 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for physics, chemistry, maths, computer science combination in my puc, can i take up B.Sc in agriculture, if so which are the entrance exams that i can
attend
7th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TO ATTEND PRACTICAL EXAMINATION OF B.SC AGRICULTURE AT ARBHAVI AND TRYING TO GET SEAT AT DHARWAD UNIVERSITY FOR THAT DO I NEED MY OWN LAND . ?
2nd June 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off rank for bsc agri and I got 66% in pu and 65798 can I get seat
25th May 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57% in puc n my cet ranking is 95635 am I eligible for bsc agriculture.
24th June 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in ap is there eligible for studying in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?