16th August 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Answer key for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III commerce of UGC NET exam?

plz send commerce papr 1 2 3 key series z
21st August 2012, 01:26 PM
SWETA.VIBHA

Default Re: Answer key for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III commerce of UGC NET exam?

sir please send me answer key of commerce paper 1 2 and 3 (paper 1 X series)
22nd August 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me answer key of economics paper 1 , 2 & 3. ( paper 1 Y series) [email protected]
31st August 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

plzz give me answer keys of commerce paper 2 and 3 held on 24 june 2012
my email address is [email protected]
31st August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

nt avalable in net web , but i have hard copy .
1st September 2012, 01:01 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

I think you have appeared for this year June NET Examination which was already completed on 24/June/2012.

If you have already appeared for this examination and need the answer key of all 3 papers of NET, then please wait for more few days because UPSC have not updated answer key in the official website.

When the answer key of all the papers in updated in the official website, then you can easily download and Match your answers from your answer sheet copy.

After completing your examination, test centers have gives you carbon copy of your Answer sheet, so that you can match your answers and check is you have got passing marks or not.

So, please wait for few more days, when the answer key updated in the official website, then you can download and match your answers and for more details check official website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

Tanks
4th September 2012, 03:13 PM
abrvijai

hai sri i amvijai from tamil nadu i need 2000 to 2012 ugc net physical education question &answer key please arrange my mail id([email protected]) please send my mail or your website
4th December 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Pls send me UGC net Management paper-I , II & III ( x series) on my mail id : [email protected]
4th December 2012, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankarsmail View Post
Can any one give me a key answer for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III commerce of UGC net exam held on 24 june 2012

Answer Key of NET Exam 2012 for June Month

I have attached the Answer Key of Commerce department for NET Exam so you can matched the answer with the Question papers.

This key is also available in UGC website .You can also download these answer from these website.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf anwerkey_paperI.pdf(29.4 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf Answer Key II Comnerce.PDF(24.1 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf Answer Key III commerce.PDF(24.9 KB, 81 views)
7th December 2012, 12:02 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Can any one give me a key answer for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III commerce of UGC net exam held on 24 june 2012
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK FALLOWING LINK LOCATIONN
http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

If you have already appeared for this examination and need the answer key of all 3 papers of NET, then please wait for more few days because UPSC have not updated answer key in the official website.
I HAD ATTACHED SOME PAPERS PLEASE REFER THEM.
7th December 2012, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Answer Key of NET Exam for June Session 2012

I have attached the Answer Key of NET Exam for June 2012 batch.

This key are really helpful for you.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf anwerkey_paperI.pdf(29.4 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf Answer Key II Comnerce.PDF(24.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf Answer Key III commerce.PDF(24.9 KB, 60 views)
8th December 2012, 11:17 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
i had attached some papers please refer them
22nd December 2012, 05:58 PM
PINKEY GOTHWAL

pls upload ugc net june 2012 paper ii,iii commerce answerkey
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?