11th December 2011, 08:39 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course?

SSCL + HSC.

This certificate should be issued by STATE BOARD.

It's is the minimum qualification of BCA.

Suppose the student get top marks,

he is eligible to get admission in top Govt colleges and top self financing colleges.

For example Loyala college chennai

PSG coimbatore

Thiyagarajar college of arts and science madurai.

Good luck.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to pursue MCA after doing BCA from SMU?
  3. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing M.A in English long back?
  5. Which is better between BSc Maths and Computers if I want to opt for MCA after that?
  6. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  7. Am i eligible for M.Sc. from Kurukshetra University after studying B.Sc. Applied Physical Science?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Astrophysics course after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  10. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  12. How to get admission in LLB course at the age of 59 years?
  13. Eligibility to apply in NIMCET for BCA candidate? Is there any percentage criteria?
  14. Which are the reputed colleges for pursuing BCA and what is their eligibility criteria?
  15. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Detailed information about WBUT MCA course
  18. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
12th December 2011, 12:15 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility criteria for BCA course:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in any trade with maths or stats as main subject.

This is the only eligibility criteria to apply for BCA course..
if you have maths or stats in 12th then you can pursue BCA course.

All the best..
29th May 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL MINM% MARKS REQUIRED AND IS MATHS COMPULSORY FOR DOING BCA?
30th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

my friend is failed in 10 2. will he be able to join bca after passing his 10 2 in vacational exam...pls get me the detailed eligibility for addmission in bca..
20th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can one do BCA by completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology as main subjects?
8th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i have complete 10th after that i've complete i.t.i 2year, does im eligible to take admission?
9th August 2012, 12:03 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............

An eligibility criterion is the minimum requirement, which is to be met. Every student appearing for any exam or applying for any of the universities has to first complete the eligibility criteria. There are many colleges in India which are offering BCA course. These colleges are affiliated to different universities whereas some are autonomous. Each of the college is having its own eligibility criteria, but some of them are common. Here are some of the common eligibility criteria which are to be met by the student.

The student should have minimum educational qualification of class XII from some recognised university. The student should be able to complete his 10+2 with minimum 50% marks. Most of the colleges require a student who had mathematics, physics, and chemistry in his class XII. While there are some who require its student to have English as one of the subjects in class XII.
There are some colleges who have some entrance exam for the students. The student will be eligible to apply for the college only in the condition when the student fulfills the minimum required marks in that entrance exam.

Good luck.............
9th August 2012, 01:36 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadeemwahab View Post
Hi. My friend has passed 10th with 58% grade in 2005 and he wants to join BCA distance education. Is he eligible to join BCA? Please do reply.
eligibility criteria for BCA is, a candidate must be 10+2 or equivalent pass at the time of admission.As the seats are limited,admission is offered on merit basis. Those whove have passed 12th without mathematics are also eligible for BCA.
As your friend is just metric passed so he is not eligible for BCA.
10th August 2012, 02:36 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

BCA stands for Bechelor of computer Application.

Here is the Eligibility:

--> A candidate should have completed their 12th with atleast 50% from recognise university.

--> A candidate must have to appear for the CET entrance exam for getting admission in BCA.

All the best
28th December 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

In order to do BCA course without maths in 12th commerce in top colleges in delhi is there any donation system
21st February 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am complete 12th vocational education so my main subject maths maths just pass 70 marks percentage is 63% so I eligible in bca please reply
17th May 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

If I finished 12th with geography,Economics, Computer Application without Math Can I eligible for BCA ?
17th May 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

If I complete 12th with Computer Application but without math can i eligible for BCA
18th May 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=nadeemwahab;383392]Hi. My friend has passed 12th with 48% WITH MATHS he is been trying to get into bca, is there anythng you can help him with, please revert asap... thanks
26th May 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam with isc board but i have fail in math exam am i eligible for bca ???
2nd June 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 54% in 12th from science stream but I got less in maths... can U pls sae me if I M eligible for Bca??
26th June 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10th but i didn't have maths in class 10th. so sir will i be eligible for pursuing BCA . sir please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?