16th November 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

Dear Sir

Please send the Visakhapatnam District Court, Junior Asst. Copyist, Typist Exams syllabus and model questions papers very urgent, because exam is getting closer
19th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court.to my Mail Address: [email protected]
thank you sir.
22nd November 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz send vizag district court previews quetions paper for exam on 06-12-15
Plz help me 8978886453
11th December 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Please send me model question paper for junior assistant of judge court Visakhapatnam?
20th January 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir please send me previous papers and syllabus of distinct court: Guntur for the post field assistant
please accept my request
my email id : [email protected]
1st February 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Please send me me previous papers and syllabus of Distinct court: Rangareddy for the post of Junior Assistant
Please accept my request

My Mail Id: [email protected]
3rd February 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by devi7713 View Post
sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court visakhapatnam.
thank you
please send me the syllabus and some old question paper and some model papers of junior assistant in district court ranga reddy
e mail id Munavath yashoda 995@g mail.com
3rd February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by devi7713 View Post
sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court visakhapatnam.
thank you
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court ranga reddy
my e mail Id Munavath [email protected]
14th February 2016, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,
thank you

TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
10th March 2016, 07:35 PM
Kiran_5

Hi Sai,

Can you please send me the Previous exam papers,Model Papers & Exam tips for the Junior Assistant post to my mail id - [email protected]?

Thanks in Advance,

With Wishes,
Kiran
12th April 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Court Junior Assistant Model Question Paper in tamil..(vellore)
Please send my email [email protected]
24th June 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

sir,

thank you
25th June 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
please send the syllabus for Junior Assistant jobs,visakhapatnam.

My mail id: [email protected]

OR

[email protected]
27th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have received call letter for junior assistant post in visakhapatnam court

request send me the syllabus and some previous model papers
plse accept my request
my mail id: [email protected]
28th June 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

sir,

[email protected]
29th June 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have received my call letter of jr assistants of dist court visakhapatnam.
So, please send me some previous exam papers as early as posible.
Thank you.
29th June 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have received my call letter for jr.assistant of dist court visakhapatnam
So, please send me some previous model papers.
Thank you
29th June 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have received my call letter for jr. Assistant in dist court visakhapatnam.
So, please send me some previous model papers.
Thank you.
29th June 2016, 04:23 PM
sowmya987

sir,
Please send me the previous model papers for jr assistants of dist court visakhapatnam.
Thank you
15th July 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can you please send me the previous question papers for junior assistant of Visakhapatnam District court.
thank you
25th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Please send model paper and syllabus for district Court junior assistant post to mail ID [email protected]
25th January 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Please send me old question papers and some model papers for the junior assistant post in Criminal court, Hyderabad.
Here is my email id: [email protected]

Thank you
Harika
31st January 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court.to my Mail Address:
percymandapalli @gmail.com
thank you.
4th August 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus for junior assistant in medal district court 2017 syllabus this my mail I'd [email protected]
11th January 2023, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir iam writen proficiency in office automation computer test year 2015 result i need very infortant how to find result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?