9th August 2012, 01:56 PM
devi7713

Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court visakhapatnam.
thank you

20th August 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

[QUOTE=devi7713;2548335]sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court visakhapatnam.
16th October 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

respected sir, please send the categeory wise notification of visakha judge court junior assistant post notification-2011 august 25.
30th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

where is the Nanga Parvat and which districts?
18th November 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I want the previous year question paper of Supreme Court of india for Junior Court assistant 2011
20th November 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in supreme court
thank you
my e-mail id dis- [email protected]
20th November 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Please someone email me previous10 years question paper of junior assistant suprement court exam. [email protected]
18th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me a copy of Junior Assistant Exam of Supreme Court.

My email id is: [email protected]
18th December 2012, 12:34 PM
Nabi Hasan

Dear Sir

I want the previous year question paper of Supreme Court of india for Junior Court assistant 2011

my email di is: [email protected]
10th February 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court New Delhi

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior Court assistant in district court New Delhi.
thank you.
12th April 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please i applied for the post of junior assistant at Anantapurnr District court .So, please kindly Send me the details about the syllabus and questions papers related to the exam to my mail id and my mail id is : [email protected]
13th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please i applied for the post of junior assistant & copyest post at Anantapurnr District court .So, please kindly Send me the details about the syllabus and questions papers related to the exam to my mail id and my mail id is : [email protected]
Thanking you sir
30th May 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

please kindly forward me the sample question of junior court assistant supreme cort of india
my email is <[email protected]>
4th June 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I want the previous year question paper of Supreme Court of india forI want the previous year question paper of Supreme Court of india for Junior Court assistant 2011 2012
5th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send previous year suprem court jounior court assistant
5th September 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

requested send me junior assistant court papers
my mail id
[email protected]
21st October 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know syllabus for junior assistant and account assistant
8th November 2013, 11:50 AM
raju ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by devi7713 View Post
sir,
thank you
east godavari juniorassiasntent
19th December 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court
machilipatnam.
my email id is [email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-old-question-papers-junior-assistant-district-court-visakhapatnam-901579.html#ixzz2nwr9D87U
27th December 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court Machilipatnam.
thank you

my email id : [email protected]
30th December 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I want the previous year question paper of district of krishna Court for Junior Court assistant 2013

my email id [email protected]
4th January 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, please I want previous quetion paper or atleast pattern for krishna district of junior assistant-2013.
mail id:[email protected]
26th January 2014, 12:16 PM

Post Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant Typist and copyist in district court.to my Mail Address: [email protected].
thank you
5th February 2014, 01:49 AM
borapankaj

Dear sir
please send me model paprrs for the post of Junior Assistant which is held on 9 febuary
5th February 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me junior assistant model papers in district court. my mail address : [email protected]
17th February 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I want jr assistant 2014 syllabus and previous questions papers sir plz send me my mail [email protected]
5th August 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir l applied for the post of junior assistant in Hyderabad city civil court, please send me the details of syllabus and model papers to my email [email protected]. Thanking you sir
8th August 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir l applied for the post of junior assistant in Hyderabad city civil court, please send me the details of syllabus and model papers to my email [email protected]
3rd September 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

[]sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court nizamabad
6th September 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court nizamabad

thank you[/QUOTE]
6th September 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court nizamabad

sir,

thank you[/QUOTE]
4th November 2014, 12:25 PM
veera.a

thank you
4th November 2014, 12:28 PM
veera.a

thank
25th February 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

please provide the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in city civil court hyderabad please send me by mail ([email protected])
thanking you,
9th March 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Pls send sample question papers for junior court assistant
goginenisrinivas7@gmail. com
5th May 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Plz send syllubus of junior assistant of court and send some old question papers
5th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i also want previous years model paper for junior assistant for 2015 ecourts

my mail id through pdf format [email protected]
6th May 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please sent district court syllabubs and model papers. my mail id [email protected]
13th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam

Hi Anjali,
Please send me sample papers of District court Junior Assistant to [email protected],or call me to 8500271129
14th May 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam please send syllabus and model papers of Junior assistants and examiners at VSP, my email ID: [email protected]
15th May 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam please send syllabus and model papers of Junior assistants and examiners at vap, my email ID: [email protected]
19th May 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam please send syllabus and model papers of copyist post in Dist. court Visakhapatnam
23rd May 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and some old question papers or some model papers of junior assistant in district court visakhapatnam.
thank you my mail ID is [email protected]
29th May 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please send me the syllabus and some old question papers or some model papers of junior assistant in district court Visakhapatnam.

My mail id is [email protected]

Thank You.
25th June 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and question papers of jjunior assistants in Visakhapatnam my mail I'd srigopi2004 @gmail.vom
26th June 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is M.Sarojini I am preparing for Visakhapatnam District court Junior Assistant post please send me model papers and practice bits to my mail ID: [email protected] it is great help for me.

thanking you

M. sarojini
cell no: 8106002189
15th September 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I need syllabus as well as old question papers for Field assistant job. Please send to my email id: [email protected]
I need it urgent
Thanks in advance for your reply
16th September 2015, 01:36 AM
sai5733

Selection Process :--------------------------

Selection will be done by the written test and Interview.

OBJECTIVE TYPE – EXAMINATION

1 GENERAL STUDIES 150
2 SECRETARIAL ABILITIES 150
Total marks : 300

SYLLABUS (INTERMEDIATE PLUS A LEVEL HIGHER)

PAPER-I: General Studies.

1) History,
2) Geography,
3) Civics,
4) Economics,
5) Physics,
6) Chemistry,
7) Botany,
8)Zoology
9) Current Affairs
10). DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source: CBSE Publications)

PAPER-II: - Secretarial Abilities: -

1) Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning
3) Comprehension
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.

All the best............
28th September 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court

sir,
please send me the syllabus and some old question papers and some model papers of junior assistant in district court.to my Mail Address: [email protected]
thank you
9th November 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send me previous papers and syllabus of Distinct court: Visakhapatnam for the post of field Assistant
Please accept my request
My email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?