31st March 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Respected Sir/Mam.
My name is raghav..I want last 5 years question paper of postal assistant exam.My e-mail id is [email protected]
19th April 2014, 10:42 AM
Tulalo rajesh

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

respected sir/mam..
my name is tulalo rajesh l, i want last 5 year question paper with answer fpr pastal assistent examination. and which sampple i use and which book should i buy for prictice for the coming examination.
my email id is: [email protected]
25th April 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

iam working as postman since 17.06.2010.present i want last 3 yrs postman to pa solved papers.my id is donthireddyreddy at the rate of gmail.com
6th May 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is chithra.i want to the last 5 years question paper sir pls
6th February 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want guidance and last three years question papers for the preparation of PA exam from postman.
18th February 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

My name is Subhasmita Patra..i want the last 5 year qsn papers with ans of postal assistant exam and also want to know which book refer for this exam...my email id is :[email protected]
20th February 2017, 12:02 AM
mani98

I have attached the PDF file of postal assistant Papers below. Kindly download the papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Postal Assistant General-Knowledge-Model-paper-1.pdf(824.5 KB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf Postal Assistant QP_2010.pdf(237.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf postal karala.pdf(65.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: pdf postalassistantpaper2014.pdf(2.93 MB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf Postman Mailguard Paper 1.pdf(187.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf Postman Mailguard Paper 2.pdf(5.43 MB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf AP-Postman2014.pdf(1.13 MB, 33 views)
30th May 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam...
My name is kuldeep. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id is : [email protected]
28th August 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir please mail me the last five years questions with answer of postal assistant... [email protected]
22nd November 2018, 08:32 PM
Krishna Chandra sahoo

Post Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Respected sir, I want last 5 years question papers with answers of postal assistant examination of odisha circle.postman to pa exam
22nd November 2018, 08:38 PM
Krishna Chandra sahoo

Post Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Respected sir, I want last 5years question paper with answer of postal assistant examination of odisha circle.my email [email protected]
22nd November 2018, 11:13 PM
Krishna Chandra sahoo

Respected sir, please send last 5years question papers with answer of postal assistant exam.my email [email protected]
12th February 2020, 06:47 AM
Niranjan Kumar (MTS)

[QUOTE=dear sir i am Niranjan Kumar , Sir I wants to give me last five years pa/sa questions paper with answer
On my mail- [email protected]
27th June 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam.
My name is raghav..I want last 5 years question paper of postal assistant exam.My e-mail id is [email protected]
Sr send last 5 yrs questions and answer for PA
27th June 2022, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam.
Sr send last 5 yrs questions and answer for PA
My e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?