7th September 2012, 09:45 PM
moni jindal

Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Respected Sir/Mam...
My name is Monika Jindal. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id is : [email protected]

18th September 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Respected sir

my name is Vinayak Dayanand Madaye. i want last 5 year question paper to prepare for the coming exam or please tell me which book to refer for the exam my email id is [email protected]
27th September 2012, 07:37 PM
maneha.garg

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

hiii m neha garg mail me question papers of postal assistant on my id "[email protected]"
plz do it... for help
2nd October 2012, 09:19 PM
rajat manik

dear sir i am rajat manik. i want last five year question of postal assistant(india post).
2nd October 2012, 09:21 PM
rajat manik

dear sir i am rajat manik. send me some question set of postal assistant. my email id [email protected]
9th October 2012, 05:59 PM
shivarajnarayankar

Respected sir

my name is shivaraj narayankar . i want last 5 year question paper with solved to prepare for the coming exam or please tell me which book to refer for the exam my email id is [email protected]
10th October 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

hai,pls mail me the last 5 yrs qustn papers,my mail id s [email protected], thank u
14th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Respected sir/madam,

My name is mousumi sarkar.I want last 5 years question papers with solved to prepare for the coming exam and pls advised me which writer book to refer to the exam. My email id is [email protected].
4th November 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

My name is divya.I want last 5 years question papers with solved to prepare for the coming exam and pls advised me which writer book to refer to the exam. My email id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-5-years-question-papers-answers-postal-assistant-examination-931252.html#ixzz2BG5X3WSG
20th November 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi im anitha.i have some question papers so plz snd me
My email id:[email protected]
3rd December 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am preparing for the postal assistant exam...so please send me the previous question papers as early as possible,i am eagerly waiting for your mail...and my mail-id is [email protected]
7th December 2012, 10:23 AM
Deepa Salal

Respected sir

My name is Deepa Salal . i want last 5 year question paper with solved to prepare for the coming exam or please tell me which book to refer for the exam my email id is
[email protected]
[email protected]
19th January 2013, 02:27 PM
wilfamaddy

sir please send me 5 year question paper
28th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I want Promotion to postman to postal assistance exam question paper
30th March 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir please send 5 years model papers my g mail id is [email protected]
5th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me which book to refer for the postal assistant exam ????
6th April 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

my name is rama krishna. I want previous papers with answers for postal asst exam. My mail id [email protected]
7th April 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,madam i want last 5 years qestion paper with answer ... Pls pls send to [email protected]
7th April 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,send me last 5years model paper papers to [email protected]
10th April 2013, 01:18 PM

Respected sir,

My name is Mallesh. i want last 5 year solved question paper postal asssistant post exam to prepare for the coming exam. so please send 5 years question papers to mail Id, my g mail id is [email protected]
10th April 2013, 06:15 PM
devendrakc

[QUOTE=moni jindal;2654395]Respected Sir/Mam...
My name is Monika Jindal. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination.
14th April 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i kindly want last 5 year question paper with answer and send my email address [email protected]

17th April 2013, 01:45 PM
wilsonremend

My name is Wilson Dias. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination.Please send me My email Id is [email protected]
17th April 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, I want last 5years que. set plz send me on my [email protected].
18th April 2013, 11:31 AM
tintucr

Respected Sir/Mam...
My name is Tintumol C R. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
19th April 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

my name is balaji .I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination.plz send to tis email add; [email protected]
19th April 2013, 06:31 PM
govind prasad chandrakar

Smile Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

I have some question papers, so please send me
My email id: [email protected]
21st April 2013, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER.
MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
27th April 2013, 10:44 PM
babusumeshjyothish

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER.
28th April 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS 5 YEAR QUESTION AND ANSWER PAPER.
30th April 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 year question & answer paper
1st May 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am Shafeer. send me some question set of postal assistant. my email id [email protected]
29th June 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i am raj kapoor plese send me last 5 year question paper
my email id is:[email protected]
30th June 2013, 12:07 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

My name is Saswat. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
28th February 2014, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
My name is khukhup and i want Last 5 years quetion paper and answer of postal assistant examination andi want to know which book to buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id : [email protected]
2nd March 2014, 09:34 PM
venkat_ys

please send me the previous postal assistant exam papers [email protected]
3rd March 2014, 12:11 PM
sindhu priya .arumalla

My name is sindhu priyal. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id is :[email protected]
3rd March 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected madam
my name is v.hemavathi.I want previous 5 years question paper for
postal assistant as well as syllabus.thank you..
My email:[email protected]
5th March 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

HI THIS IS VADIVEL I WANT LAST FIVE YEAR QUESTIONS AND ANSWER I REQUEST TO SEND ME IN MY EMAIL-ID :- vnpvadivel@gmailcom
6th March 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
My name is kaushik and i want Last 5 years quetion paper and answer of postal assistant examination and i want to know which book to buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id : [email protected]
7th March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is Dipali Chakrabarty. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
7th March 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is Dipali Chakrabarty. please send previous question paper of postal assistant examination practice for the coming examination.
8th March 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. This is reddy. Pls send me last 5 years papers with questions and solvation. [email protected]. thank u for give the opportunity. .
15th March 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir . my self shivu please send me last five years papers questions and answer.for postal assistant examination practice for the coming examintion.
my email id is:- [email protected]
thank you
20th March 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My Name is Rohit Kumar please send me last five years question answer for postal assistant examination practice
my email id is :- [email protected]

Thank you
20th March 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My Name is Rohit Kumar please send me last five years question answer for postal assistant examination practice
my email id is :- [email protected]

Thank you
23rd March 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want promotion to postman to postal assistant question paper
25th March 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT LAST FIVE YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF POSTAL ASSITANCE [email protected]
27th March 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,pls send me last 5 year set of question paper with answer and plz tell me which book refer for this exam my email id is [email protected]
29th March 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam...
My name is Ashwini Dixit. I want the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. And i want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?