31st December 2011, 07:15 PM
fashiondesigner

Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

hi,i want to prepare myself for postal assistant's aptitude test that is why i want to know the sample of question and answer for the postal assistant in post offices

5th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Gulshanara perwin

Default Re: Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

pls give me some sample of questions which would come in post office entrance exams.
my email address is
[email protected]
9th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

New syllabas of postal assistant
24th January 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i want solve question paper to the post of assistance office in dmrc.
24th January 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

25th January 2012, 02:17 PM
rinku dutta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, sir..i need sample question papers
of postal assistant. how can i get?
30th January 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

When will be the postal assistant notification for the year 2012
2nd February 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want solve question paper to the post of personal assistance for isro exam 2012. my email id [email protected] thanx and regards,
Shambhu
19th February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous question papers regarding postal assisant , mail id is [email protected]
28th April 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

when will be the postal assistant exam in2012 is conducted?i need model question papers also.
14th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want solve question paper to the post of postal assistance in post office.
so plz send on my email ID
[email protected]
18th August 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

pls give me some sample & previous question papers for postal assistants.send to my mail id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi,i want to prepare myself for postal assistant's aptitude test that is why i want to know the sample of question and answer for the postal assistant in post offices
24th August 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I wants to know the model question paper of postal assistant with answer key. i would like to prepare myself on the exam
28th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i want a book of postal assistant to prepare the exam
29th August 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i want postal assistant model test paper
30th August 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I NEED MODEL QUESTION PAPER OF POSTAL ASSISTANT WITH KEY ANSWERS.PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL ID: [email protected]
if, you upload any postal assistant question with answer also send my id.

MANJUNATH H R
30th August 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

From where I can get the question paper for Postal Assistant in Post Office, kindly confirm
30th August 2012, 05:22 PM
rangapp.t

i want need postal assistant model question papers please send me my e.mail id = [email protected]
31st August 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i need to postal assistant model question papers with Ans please send me my e.mail id is [email protected] plz sir help me
1st September 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i want need postal assistant model question papers please send me my e.mail id = [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 12:07 PM
bhavanibalasubramanian

i want previous year postal assistant question papers with answers.please send it . my email id is [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls send me five years question paper for postal assistant in my email id [email protected]
4th September 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

pleasse send me previous years question papers of postal assistant. my id is [email protected]
5th September 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Please send model question papper in last five year postal assistant in post office my id is [email protected]
5th September 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

pleasse send me previous years question papers of postal assistant. my id is [email protected]
5th September 2012, 09:41 PM
manishshimla23

hi sir,
can you send last 3 years questions papers of postal assistant.
[email protected]
6th September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question solved papers to the following emil [email protected]
6th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Anitjab

can you please send me the previous year question paper with answer keys to [email protected]
6th September 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me papers of postal assistants on my email id
[email protected]
8th September 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the solved papers of postal assistants.

[email protected]
8th September 2012, 07:37 PM
richa01pandey

please send me the solved papers for postal/sorting assistant.
8th September 2012, 07:42 PM
richa01pandey

can u send me the solved papers of postal/sorting assistant?
8th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper with answer keys to [email protected]
8th September 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sample question papers with answers for Postal Assistant in Post Office?

can you please send me the previous year question paper with answer keys to [email protected]
9th September 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper with answer keys to [email protected]
10th September 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year post office question paper with answer keys to [email protected]
11th September 2012, 09:40 AM
rinkyyadav5

SIR, I NEED MODEL QUESTION PAPER OF POSTAL ASSISTANT WITH ANSWERS key .PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL ID: [email protected]
if, you upload any postal assistant question with answer also send my id.
11th September 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year post office question paper with answer
to [email protected]
11th September 2012, 08:36 PM
pullayee

please send me some previous question paper with answer key to my email id [email protected]
12th September 2012, 12:39 AM
singh_arun

plz dear send postal assistant paper my email id
[email protected]...
please send question paper dear..
12th September 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send some previous solved question papers and the study materials to email id [email protected]. Also guide me how to prepare for the exam
12th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

plz send sample question for postal assistant and its answers id [email protected]
13th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Arimuthu

14th September 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

can you please send me the previous year question papers with answer keys to prasad.pendem2008@gmailcom .
14th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sent me solved qt papers at my email address [email protected]
16th September 2012, 01:08 PM

sir, please send me sample papers for postal assistants.

[email protected]
16th September 2012, 11:11 PM
harishbala96

i want post office model question paper for postal assistant to my id [email protected] Please
Thankyou
16th September 2012, 11:14 PM
harishbala96

i want post office model question paper for postal assistant to my id [email protected] Please
Thankyou
17th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir is this merit based rec. or not becoz i have got 92.49 in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?