17th February 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for Indian Coast Guard Yanrik Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

sir,
please send me model question
paper of indian coast guard yanrik
(electrical)for written test and the
syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik
(electrical) to my email
[email protected]

Thank u sir.......
18th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for Indian Coast Guard Yanrik Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

sir please send me indian coast gaurd yantrik(electrical) previous and sample papers my mail:[email protected]
24th February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir

sub-request for sending question paper for yantriki post

sir plz send the question & ans paper on my email id.my email id is [email protected]

thankig you,
26th February 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email.
[email protected]
26th February 2013, 07:08 PM
rahul.y1610

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email
[email protected]
26th February 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email [email protected]
28th February 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me model question
paper of indian coast guard navik(gd)
for written test and the
syllabus of indian coast guard navik
(gd) to my email
[email protected]@gmail.com

Thank u sir..
28th February 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir'
pls send me a last 2year qustion pepar of indian cost guard navik(GD) for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard navik(GD) to my email [email protected]
12th March 2013, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

pls send me sample papaer for the post of yantrik , of elecronics and communication on my id
[email protected]
22nd March 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me last 5 yr question paper for assistant commandant technical entry... I am a marine engineer from merchant navy trying to switch over to Indian navy....

My contact details:
Email id: [email protected]
Mob; 9840407696
29th March 2013, 11:21 AM
Anil$Kumar

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (electrical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (electrical) to my email
[email protected]
30th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to syllabus for yantrik coast guard(electronics). so plz sir send me previous 5 year exam paper at my email id. plz sir....
email id: [email protected]
with regards...
JD.
2nd April 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

send me yantrik mech papers
2nd April 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Please sir send me a last 5 year question paper of Indian coast guard yantrik( Diploma Electronics) for written test and the syllabus of Indian coast guard yantrik( Diploma Electronics) to my email
[email protected]
3rd April 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for Indian Coast Guard Yanrik Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2700736]sir plese send before 5years(electronics) question papers to [email protected]
8th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
pls provide tha Indian coast guard last two year paper with solutions of yantrik mechanical.
I am really interested in coast guard specially CG mission.
pls send it at ([email protected])

thanks & regards
chandera jesa
10th April 2013, 03:28 PM
Anil$Kumar

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (electronics)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (electronics) to my email
[email protected]
12th June 2013, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

could you please provide me previous question papers of yanthrik exam (electronics). this is my Email ID: [email protected]
12th June 2013, 03:56 PM
abhijitc1988

Any person please send me Calcutta University B.A. 2nd Year Education Suggestive Question Paper on the below mentioned email-ID

[email protected]
24th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper of asst commandant general duty?
on my email
[email protected]
30th June 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I want previous 5 year question paper Asst. Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics), please send the question paper to [email protected]
It is more helpful for me.
5th July 2013, 09:13 PM
amit thakre

sir, kindly send me previous question papers of yanthrik exam (electronics) to
[email protected]
9th July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
pls send me previous 5 years question paper of indiancoastguard of yantrik electrical question in my [email protected].
17th July 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls kindly send me previous
question papers of yanthrik exam
(electronics) to my mail id : [email protected]

regards:
Pradeepa
18th July 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to syllabus for yantrik electronics and also previous 5 years paper . At email id rahul.dhiman47gmail.com
18th July 2013, 03:55 PM
sangramrock11

sir, please send me 5 years question paper & syllabus of yantrik indian coast guard of electronics
18th July 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me last 5year test paper.and tell me the name of any related books.plz give me answer of this question on my email id
20th July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of
Indian coast guard yantrik (Electronics)for
written test and the syllabus of Indian coast
guard yantrik (Electronics) to my email [email protected]
21st July 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

plz send question paper or syllabus for yantrik (electronics)
email: [email protected]
31st July 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
kindly send me([email protected])previous question paper as well as syllabus for indian cost gurd yantik (mechanical)
1st August 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, please i request you that you send me 5 years question solved paper for indian cost guard in my e-mail id [email protected]
1st August 2013, 01:09 PM
samardtt07

[B] Dear sir/madam
I want to syllabus for yantrik mechanical n also previous years papers .if you have then send at [email protected]

with regards
Samar
1st August 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous exam papers please sent to my mail [email protected]
2nd August 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

syallabus indian coast guard yantric (electrical) &previous papers plese send me sir my e mail id : [email protected]
2nd August 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need syllabus for indian cost guard yantrik in (Mechanical) and previous paper please send me my email id: [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email
[email protected]
5th August 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i want to syllabus for yantrik electrical n also previous years papers .if you have then at [email protected]
6th August 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email [email protected]
6th August 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me indian navy coast guard entrance sample paper . my email id. [email protected]

regads
ADITYA BHADAURIA
7th August 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for Indian Coast Guard Yanrik Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2673602]Sir please send me previous year Question paper for indian coastguard yantrik(mechanical) written test.
my [email protected]
8th August 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard(general duty)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard(general duty) to me [email protected]
8th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard(general duty)for written test to me [email protected]
8th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
Sir,
pls send me previous 5yr question paper of indiancoastguard of electrical question.my email id is([email protected])

with regards,
amitdalvi
11th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
please send me previous 5yr question paper and answer(if possible) of indiancoastguard of ELECTRONICS question- this is my e-mail([email protected])
thank u.
11th August 2013, 03:26 PM
G.VIKRAM MECH

sir, i want to indian coast guard yantrik mechnical model question papers pls send my id [email protected]
12th August 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email address.

[email protected]
12th August 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send my mail id in to previews qus papers of the indian cost guard yanrik (electrical) for written test, and with syiiabus pls sir send to [email protected]
13th August 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me previous 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yantrik of electrical question. My email id is [[email protected]]
15th August 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ajeet
I want to sylbus for genaral duty in also preivious year qution pepar if you have then send my [email protected]
15th August 2013, 12:36 PM
gopinath l

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2732335]sir,
kindly send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yantrik (diploma mechanical) for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to
my email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?