29th January 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course?

Hi Sir,

i am studing diploma in robotics. i am intresting to join in robotics.

Please give me suggestion.

i need top 20 colleges/universities are providing robotic cource.

what is the process to join other state.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  2. Date of sale of LEET forms?
  3. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  4. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  5. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  6. What is the scope of robotics in India? What are the private colleges offering robotics studies? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  7. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  8. List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?
  9. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Robotics engineering in Tamilnadu
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for robotics and institutes which are offering robotics in India?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  12. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  13. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  14. Top colleges of engineering in Robotics? List of the colleges?
  15. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  17. Good institutions offering Masters course in Robotics field?
  18. M.Tech in Robotics colleges in India and Abroad? Annual fee structure?
10th April 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir ,
I want to get admission in Robotics engineering after mi diploma in mechanical engineering , please provide detail of collages in Madhya Pradesh .
If any collage is available in Indore , please also provide detail.
regards
Himanshu
11th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how much is the fees for robotic cources after class 10 and how much years will i jave to study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?