30th October 2015, 04:34 PM
deepakmaurya15

Post Re: How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure?

I am a b.tech student in 7th sem in computer science i want to do internship in wipro. how do i approach..? I have competed my core java ,html,php . currently taking advanced java classes for web CAS INFOTECH from the same...
. DEEPAK KUMAR
[email protected]
3rd November 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure?

Hello Sir,
I am Sunitha tanu.J doing M.sc final yr(computer science) at NITT,how to get internship in Wipro and what'sthe procedure?

My email id: [email protected]
19th January 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know good companies in Bangalore for 3 months internship for MBA Finance ?
25th January 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I am vijayalakshmi 3rd year student of ece o want internship for summer .kindly send your reply to 9551192795
26th January 2016, 12:09 PM
REMANTH.N

HI
I am REMANTH.N studying 3rd year engineering at east west college, i am so excited to do internship in your company ,next sem i will have the project so please give an oppurtunity to do project in your company,if your ok about my request please contact me 7411286250,[email protected]
26th January 2016, 07:11 PM
billu.sasirekha

Hi,

You can be selected to internship in Wipro in two ways:

1. Internship should be arranged by your college. In this you have to go through written exam and personal interview.

2. To apply personally, you may send mail to '[email protected]'.She is incharge of recruiting and handling internship related communications.

Regards,
Sasirekha.
9th February 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year btech student and want to do six month internship in Wipro. please suggest the procedure of it.
email:[email protected]
6th March 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hiii, i m Priya Rout studying 6th sem b.tech in cs. I want to take internship in this summer vacation, so plz give me info about it. Mail id :- [email protected]
19th March 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=vebhavni;2699208]I,Student of ECE, want to know how to get an internship in Wipro? please, tell me the whole procedure how and where to apply for that purpose??[/
Hii I m pallavi dhanawadet studying 3rd trimester of MBA in System area..I want to take internship in this summer vacation, so plz give me info about it.
Mail I'd:-pallavidhanawade76 @gmail.com
7th December 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hai, i am kalavathi MCA Final year.I would like to do internship program in wipro company chennai.How can get the internship program and what is the procedure? Email id: [email protected]
16th December 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Help mam I'm btech 3rd year student of CSE in NITt jalandhar and I I'm sending me resume on monster India.com or some other companies too now I got a call from builder4 career and they said me that I'm shortlisted for intern in wipro at pathankot with Styphen of Rs.20000 and if I am good in work then they give me PPO of Rs.2.5 lacs Is it true??? And now they want my documents to be mailed by me or Rs.2500 for registration or security.plzz tell me asap that it's true or they are fraud
27th July 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am studying 5 semester M.C.A,so iam please to get information about how to get internship at wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?