26th February 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello
I am Ankitha, now iam pursuing btech 3rd year,
i want to do internship for 45 days in summer in reputed companies like Wipro,TCS,Infosys... Inorder to do that what procedure should i do?
can you please explain indetail what to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  7. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  13. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  14. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  16. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
27th February 2015, 04:38 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

For all the companies there is no online application, you have to follow the offline procedure.

Procedure for applying internship:

You have to contact office in charge of the HR department and ask for the availability of an internship. If availability is there then, you must write a letter to head of the department of your college and get No objection letter(NOC) from college. Attach and send the NOC along with the application and resume of educational qualification to the manager of the HR department. If they are satisfied with your application then they will send a call letter or mail.
6th March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello
I am Nilesh, now iam pursuing btech 3rd year,
i want to do internship for 45 days in summer in reputed companies like Wipro,TCS,Infosys... Inorder to do that what procedure should i do?
can you please explain indetail what to do?
please contact me on [email protected]
31st March 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to do inplant training andinternship,now I'm pursing my b.tech it ,can u help how start this procedure?
27th April 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I am Ritika, now iam pursuing btech 3rd year,
i want to do internship for 45 days in summer in reputed
companies like Wipro,TCS,Infosys... Inorder to do that
what procedure should i do?
can you please explain indetail what to do?please contact me [email protected]
28th June 2015, 01:40 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

For internship you need to first fulfill the criteria of the company:-

->Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation.
->There should not be any backlogs in graduation or degree program.
->You should have good communication skills and good command in English.
->Should have good knowledge of core subjects.

If you fulfill there criteria they will call you for internship.
And then you need to make a internship letter from your college which will be given in the company from where you will do the internship.
you can search online internship through website listed below:-
www.letsintern.com
www.internshala.com

You can search internhip through LinkedIn also.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?