24th August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do both Ca and B.Com together?

Am biology student so is this better to complete B.com before doing CA?is this helpful????
27th January 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am appearing B.Com., 2nd year 4th semister regularly through a college and I wrote IPCC exams and awaiting for result. Is this double degree can accepted or not
14th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do chartered accountants and b com together? Will the exams of both clash
25th June 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 57% in 12th supplementary pass so I eligible for CA cpt or not I just want to know it is possible or not
2nd August 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I have completed IPCC(1stAug2017) and now am in 3rd year B.com(regular)(my college timings are 6.30 to 9.30am). my articleship timings is 10.30am to6.30. hope am eligible to do both the courses as my articleship is not clashing with regular graduation.

Please provide the expert advice.
26th June 2018, 10:43 AM
madi purohit

Yes, of course, you can do CA and B.com together. Even B.Com is a side degree for students because the entry in CA course is very easy but the exit is very difficult. So if you want to do CA and B.com then you can do both.

If a student cannot clear the CA exams then he/she have another degree i,e. B.Com and on the basis of this degree you got a job and other career options. B.com is another degree which is very easy for a ca student to obtain. You have to go through the course just a night before the exam because the course is almost similar.

Both degrees are beneficial for your future.

If you want notes and study material of CA course then you can visit Cawizard.com.
28th July 2020, 11:49 PM
Dolly1506

Yes. You can do a BCom and CA together. There's no problem in the same. In fact, as per the new regulations of the ICAI, a student who has cleared CA must also be a graduate, not as a matter of discretion but as a matter of rule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?