27th March 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

I've just passed my 10th std. I'm frm patna. I want to crack iit jee exam. I'm planning to go to aakash institute. I just wanted to know that is aakash institute good for iit? If no then tell me some other big names.

28th March 2011, 07:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Surely undergoing training will help you in fulfilling your aspirations. Aakash Institute is quite popular in this stream. But just going for coaching is not sufficient. You must be thorough in every area that is being taught for the day. Never postpone by a day. Also if you are not clear in any area you must clear it immediately. Brilliants is also a popular institute in this field. They provide correspondence material.

28th March 2011, 08:01 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've just passed my 10th std. I'm frm patna. I want to crack iit jee exam. I'm planning to go to aakash institute. I just wanted to know that is aakash institute good for iit? If no then tell me some other big names.
Dear friend no AAKASH institute is not good for IIT .....Because IIT IS famous for MEDICAL LINE if you want to do join coaching center then these are good coaching center...........

1.BANSAL CLAASES

2.RESONANCE

3.CAREER POINT

4.VIDYA-MANDIR

5.SUPER-30

6.BRILLIANT

7.FIT-JEE

8.NARAYNA

These are very good institute for IIT preparation.....................

28th March 2011, 10:00 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Hi Dear,
I think Aakah intitute is more better for medical purpose, however many student joined there for IIT JEE preparation , but i will highly recommend you to join FIITJEE, RESONANCE, or BANSAL. As you are living in patna thre is alo a SUPER 30 institute in patna offering best study for the preparation for IITJEE.
Thank

28th March 2011, 10:08 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Well dear Aakash is no longer an Institute for competetive preparation, but has become a Brand. But to the best of the best of my knowledge Aakash has a Brand brand value for Medical Entrance Preparation.

If we evaluate the performance of Aakash result will be such that - Best of Medical Entrance Preparation, Better for WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam) & AIEEE and Good for IITJEE.

So, why only opt for Good one, when Best are already there.

Click on respective institutes for details.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

28th March 2011, 11:20 AM
sumit9897gaur

Yes sure akash institute is a well known institute in preparation for IIT JEE

you can also go for bansal classes in kota

KOTA
'Gaurav Tower', A-10 Road No. 1, IPIA
Kota-324005
(Rajasthan) INDIA
Tel : 0744-2423738/39/2421097/2424097
Fax: 0744-2436779
Email: [email protected].

Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Office :
J-2, Jawahar Nagar Main Road, Kota (Rajasthan)-324005
Ph. No.: +91-744- 3012222
FAX No.: +91-022-39167222
E-mail : [email protected]

and these coaching institue also provide you online preparation for exams.

you can also join them

good luck

28th March 2011, 11:55 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, Aakash Institute Is The Best For IIT JEE Examination.

But There Are Also Many Coaching Institutes, For The Preperation Of IIT JEE Examination. So, Please Also ChecK These Coaching Institutes, If You Really Interest To Crack the IIT JEE Examination With Good Marks.

FIIT JEE

Resonance

Career Point

Bansal Classes

Vibrant Academy

Allen Career Institute

Aspire Institute.

I Hope, You Will get The Suffcient Information.

28th March 2011, 12:55 PM
devendergora

As per my knowledge , it is an institute for Medical students , so dont go for it if you want to go for engg.

28th March 2011, 01:59 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Yes Aakash Institute is good for IIT preparation because-

1.It has Impeccable system of administration with strict discipline.

2.It has Highly qualified and trained teachers.

3.Exhaustive, relevant and original study material and Test papers, which are designed to the correct pattern and approved syllabus by institute’s teachers

4.They provide Learning and competitive environment.

The other best coaching institutes are-
1.Allen Career Institute, KOTA
2.Resonance Coaching institute,KOTA
3.Bansal Classes- Many branches in INDIA
4.Career point,KOTA

Good day!!!!!!!!!

28th March 2011, 07:08 PM
cricket007
Banned

FIIT JEE

Resonance

Career Point

Bansal Classes

Vibrant Academy

Allen Career Institute

Aspire Institute.

But to the best of the best of my knowledge Aakash has a Brand brand value for Medical Entrance Preparation.

29th March 2011, 12:20 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Quote:
Aakash institute is basically provide coaching on medical entrance examination.
So this institute is not best for you for the preperation of your IIT JEE examination.

To do your IIT JEE coaching you can take admission any of the below institutes

So these are some of the best institutes of India where you can do your coaching for the IIT JEE exams.

29th March 2011, 03:28 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Yes, Aakash Institute is the good Institute for the preparation of IIT JEE.
If you are preparing for the IIT JEE then i give you some best coaching
Institute name.

Best Coaching For IIT JEE
Bansal classes

Career Point.

Resonance.

FIIT JEE

Super-30, Patna.

These are the best coaching institute for the preparation of IIT JEE.
If you want to know more information about these institute then
please see the website of respective institute.

Regard
~Mukul~

29th March 2011, 08:52 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

hello
Yes Aakash is one of the leading institute providing coaching but it had its strong reputation for medical exam and had started coaching for IITs there after .
There are many good institute only IIT oriented like BANSAL classes,FIIT JEE,RESONANCE,
VIDWAN CLASSES,CAREER POINT,SUPER 30..

29th March 2011, 10:47 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

akash institute is good for IIT JEE preparation but not so much good.

some of the big coaching institution for IIT JEE preparation are
RESONANCE
BRILLIANT
PATHFINDER
TIMES
FIIT JEE
CAREER POINT

etc. coaching institutions are very much helpful for entrance examination preparation like IIT JEE. they provide very good study material. the model question papers given by them ald mock test are very much helpful to be prepared for entrance examination. so it is good decision to take admission in coaching institution to be prepare for IIT JEE.

best of luck.

29th March 2011, 10:54 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii,

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam (IIT-JEE) is organized and conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.

After 12th standard you are eligibile for IIT-JEE examination and 12th standard appearing candidates can also apply.

NOTE: - For more details login official website of IIT-JEE i.e. www.iitjee.org

YES, Aakash Institute good for IIT-JEE preparation and Other best coaching institutes are as follows: -

1. TOEFL coaching centre in kerala
2. Educomp Leap IIT JEE coaching, Jalandhar
3. Brillant Academy for IIT Coaching, Delhi
4. Coaching Institutes for IIT, Dwarka, Delhi
5. Knowledge Infinity, New Delhi
6. Brillant Tutorials, New Delhi
7. IIT-JEE Coaching, Kota, Rajasthan

etc.

All the Best

29th March 2011, 11:01 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

Aakash Institute was basically started for medical entrance examination because of competition it ventured into engineering, so it should not be first choice for exam takers.

The best institute in the country are as follows choose any one of them you are bound to suceed.
1. FIIT JEE
2. BRILLIANT TUTORIALS
3. BANSAL CLASSES
4. RESONANCE
5. PIE EDUCATION
6. CAREER POINT
7. Sri CHAITNYA
8. NARAYANA

These are the best go for them. ALL THE BEST.

29th March 2011, 12:06 PM
tarunsingh40

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Surely undergoing training will help you in fulfilling your aspirations. Aakash Institute is quite popular in this stream. But just going for coaching is not sufficient. You must be thorough in every area that is being taught for the day. Never postpone by a day. Also if you are not clear in any area you must clear it immediately. Brilliants is also a popular institute in this field. Theyprovide correspondence material.

Ans.This is a good coaching but not good as other coachings in Kota,Rajasthan.The best coaching is Bansal which is in Kota with the best faculty.It also provides study material for home coaching.Other coachings such as Resonance and Allen are also well but not like this.

31st March 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

is reasonance kota good for iit preparation

5th April 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

is resonance kota is good for iit coaching?

19th April 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

which coaching centre should i join to crack IIT????....

22nd April 2011, 07:04 PM
Nazu_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Yes ,Aakash Institute is good for IIT JEE preparation as it is popular and has good background.

And other coaching institutes good for IIT JEE preparation are following:
  • FIIT JEE
  • Resonance
  • Career Point
  • Bansal Classes
  • Vibrant Academy
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Aspire Institute.

22nd April 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that which is the best institute in kota? either bansal,resonance,violet

1st May 2011, 12:26 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1.bansal claases

2.resonance

3.career point

4.vidya-mandir

5.super-30

6.brilliant

7.fit-jee

8.narayna

8th May 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can i opt for akash institute

14th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GIVEN 10TH BOARD EXAM THIS YEAR. IS 'MENTORS' IS GOOD FOR IIT PREPARATION IN PATNA

14th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

well ,which branch is better either fbd. or delhi branch of fiit jee institude?

6th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi guys, I have gone through all almost all answer abt to join which coaching institute, its always remains confusing, what I feel is that maximum institute go for brand name only, they all shows good rank belongs to their institute either it belongs or not. But moreover still every one would like to go for branded one ........

For Medical :- Allen and Aakash is very Good
For Engineering :- Narayana, Fitjee, and Sh. Chaitanya is doing good

10th June 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching institute in Delhi?
Akash,FIIT JEE,Brilliant tutorials or Narayana.

19th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

[No, GIITJEE Chandigarh is the Best Institute for IIT-JEE )

23rd June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am from tripura passed madhyamik from TBSE iwant to take coaching online for IITJEE so give address of renowned organisation

3rd July 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am reading in class 10 and i want to study the next two year in Aakash institute for the prepration of medical.I want to ask how is its performance and the important question is how much does it cost in patna for two years including hostel facility.

29th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Plz help me out . .i want to crack iit jee through correspondance. I am cofused of which institute is best for its correspondance

29th August 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit9897gaur View Post
Yes sure akash institute is a well known institute in preparation for IIT JEE

you can also go for bansal classes in kota

KOTA
'Gaurav Tower', A-10 Road No. 1, IPIA
Kota-324005
(Rajasthan) INDIA
Tel : 0744-2423738/39/2421097/2424097
Fax: 0744-2436779
Email: [email protected].

Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Office :
J-2, Jawahar Nagar Main Road, Kota (Rajasthan)-324005
Ph. No.: +91-744- 3012222
FAX No.: +91-022-39167222
E-mail : [email protected]

and these coaching institue also provide you online preparation for exams.

you can also join them

good luck
yaaa i agreee with u

30th August 2011, 12:49 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

But There Are Also Many Coaching Institutes, For The Preperation Of IIT JEE Examination. So, Please Also ChecK These Coaching Institutes, If You Really Interest To Crack the IIT JEE Examination With Good Marks.

FIIT JEE

Resonance

Career Point

Bansal Classes

Vibrant Academy

Allen Career Institute

Aspire Institute.

Thanks

20th October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is vidyamandir is good institute for prepration of iit jee. because i heard from some people that vidyamandir has the best faculty all over india. i am confused please help me.

22nd November 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to preparation for iit nd i heard about the Rise Academy pvt.Ltd. also .is it good institute in kota for jee prepration is it true

27th November 2011, 12:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

Aakash Institute is an institute which is known for most of it's success in the medical entrance coaching. However it provides IIT coaching too, but it has not been able to earn much of a reputation in that.

Some of the best IIT JEE coaching institutes of all times are :

1. Bansal Kota

2. Resonance Kota

3. FIIT JEE

4. Narayana

5. Brilliant Tutorials

6. T.I.M.E

and many more.

But these are the best.

So you should opt any one of them, and what would matter most is how hard you work towards your goal. Or how serious and determined you are to achieve what you want.

At the end of the day, these would just act as guidance's.

So All the best.

Regards
#RJ#

10th December 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Aakash institute is the best for medical as well as for iit because the teacher provided to teach phy and chem to medical students same will provided to the iit students and the teachers are highly qualified and have excellent teaching tips,students can easily understand. Aakash provides best study material for his iit students and organise daily weekly test and monthly all india test. I would suggest all students to go in aakash if u have to crack iit and became iitians.
thanks

11th December 2011, 12:56 AM
zaberazaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Surely undergoing training will help you in fulfilling your aspirations. Aakash Institute is quite popular in this stream. But just going for coaching is not sufficient. You must be thorough in every area that is being taught for the day. Never postpone by a day. Also if you are not clear in any area you must clear it immediately. Brilliants is also a popular institute in this field. They provide correspondence material.
yes aakash is good enough you can try fitjee narayana also and get concession on fee by giving their scholarship test as per the coaching.

11th December 2011, 12:06 PM
bunty00

hy,
see it is seen that akash is best at its medical teaching.for iit jee you can prefer to BANSAL IN KOTA
RESONANCE IN KOTA
FIITJEE IN DELHI

11th December 2011, 01:33 PM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Quote:
yes its a good insitute to learn iit jee classes its one of the best instiutes the other institutes are time and bansal classes

11th December 2011, 02:53 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Quote:

Good Coaching Institute for IIT JEE

Aakash Institute is generally a renowned name for Medical entrance exam preparations..It has recently started its indulgence in the IIT JEE coaching..

Moreover, my cousin brother also took coaching from Aakash Institute but he was not so satisfied with the teaching and faculty out there..

So, i would suggest you that you rather go for a fully established coaching institute with a good and experienced faculty..

There are several institutes for which you can go..some of them are :-

Bansal Tutorials,Kota (Rajasthan)
Resonance,Kota (Rajasthan)
Vidyamandir Classes, New Delhi
Brilliant Tutorials
FIIT JEE
Narayana

and many more..but these are the most renowned names where i would recommend you to take admission..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz

11th December 2011, 04:50 PM
prashant more

FIIT JEE

Resonance

Career Point

Bansal Classes

Vibrant Academy

Allen Career Institute

Aspire Institute.

11th December 2011, 07:07 PM
neo-rocks

Yes Aakash Institute is good for IIT preparation because-

1.It has Impeccable system of administration with strict discipline.

2.It has Highly qualified and trained teachers.

3.Exhaustive, relevant and original study material and Test papers, which are designed to the correct pattern and approved syllabus by institute’s teachers

4.They provide Learning and competitive environment.

The other best coaching institutes are-
1.Allen Career Institute, KOTA
2.Resonance Coaching institute,KOTA
3.Bansal Classes- Many branches in INDIA
4.Career point,KOTA

21st January 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a studient of class 11.Is akash institute is good for aieee? Which are the other best coaching institute for making a good result in aieee?

31st January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Friend.. I think.
U should go for bansal classes, kota or vidyamandir classes, new delhi..
If you are not very sharp minded then go for allen or career point...
Bt if u r very brilliant/quick grasping then go for only and only vibrant classes..
I have been kota returned and i think i have alittle knowledge about coachings in deapth...

6th February 2012, 05:57 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Quote:
Yes surely Aakash institute is very good for the coaching of IITJEE.After all its you who have to study and practice so get into it and study well.At the end months join some test series as it will help you more in your preparation.

17th February 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my tenth i want to crack iit .is akash good for it. Pls answer

2nd April 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching institute in Jaipur that teaches 12th (PCM) only? I want to just get 85 percentage in 12 (my 11th percentage were 52.8 only). I want to select Animation as my life & I want to score 85 to show it to my parents.-
---my Email Id is [email protected]

17th April 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have missed vidyamandir entrance exam . Now, how can i get admitted there?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?