13th March 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 10th CBSE is possible after completing 9th with state board syllabus?

My son is completing 9th class in hyderabad, Telangana, with the State Syllabus. son in such situation can I join him in 10th in hyderabad under cbse?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  2. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  3. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  4. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i directly do 10th after passing 8th class?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  7. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  8. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  9. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  10. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  11. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  12. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  13. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  14. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE on 10th NIOS basis if failed in 9th CBSE?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  18. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
13th March 2016, 09:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 10th CBSE is possible after completing 9th with state board syllabus?

No ,it is not possible to pursue class 9th and 10th from two different boards. If you have completed 9th from the state board then as per the rules you have to complete your class 10th with same State Board. And only after completion of your class tenth you can change your board in 11th.
19th December 2018, 05:57 PM
Sadia77

Default Re: Admission in 10th CBSE is possible after completing 9th with state board syllabus?

No. Because there are many new concepts in 10th class that you have not studied earlier like electricity, magnetic effects, trigonometry,etc. So it will be a difficult mission for you to study these subjects by yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?