19th December 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?

Sir,
My son is studying class 9th CBSE in AP state, due to bifurcation, we are transferred to Telangana state,Hyderabad, can he get admission to class 10 th(CBSE) in Telangana state, because he is registered in AP state Kurnool for class 9th CBSE, is permission recquired from CBSE board for the transfer, please update with information.

20th December 2014, 12:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?

There is no need to worry about this issue. You can directly join your child in any CBSE school. There are no permissions required from CBSE board. The only thing, which you want to do is, You should get the following documents from the school, where your child has completed 9th class.
1)9th class pass certificate
2)Bonafide
3)Transfer certificate(TC)

You should submit all these documents along with application form at the new school, in which you want to join your child. Then they will definitely offer admission to your child.
20th December 2014, 01:58 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in class-X of CBSE in another state for class-IX passed student. CBSE rules and norms says that, a candidate, willing to take admission in CBSE school of other state must have qualified in last examination. It means, your son must have to qualify in 9th standard for getting admission class-X of CBSE in Telangana.
But you have to submit the authenticated copy of Transfer Certificate from last school to new school where your son will get admitted and must be produced before your son's name can be entered to the Admission Register. You will get the format of Transfer Certificate in Annexure-I at the official website of CBSE. So, this is the process of transfer of school from one state to another state or from one school to another school of CBSE Board.
23rd January 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my son is studying in cbse school class 9 . Can he get his admission to class 10 in same state i.e, up
17th February 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in class 9th in a cbse school in UP..but I am shifting to delhi in a month..can I get transfer to any another school in class 10th in Delhi..please. update the information
16th April 2015, 01:32 AM
SmilyRishu

I think that you are 100 percent eligible to get admission in any other state. but for that you need to collect below mentioned documents for getting admission in any other state.

** A character certificate.

** A migration certificate. This is the most important certificate.

** Mark sheet of the last exam you have passed.

After collecting all the above mentioned documents go to the school for admission and fill up admission form. Once your form get approved then you are able to start your regular classes.
16th April 2015, 01:33 AM
SmilyRishu

I think that you are 100 percent eligible to get admission in any other state. but for that you need to collect below mentioned documents for getting admission in any other state.

** A character certificate.

** A migration certificate. This is the most important certificate.

** Mark sheet of the last exam you have passed.

After collecting all the above mentioned documents go to the school for admission and fill up admission form. Once your form get approved then you are able to start your regular classes.
9th July 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

my son has passed 9th std in cbse and is presently studying in 10th as i am in govt job and have been transfered to ahmedabad will my son get admission in cbse school in ahmedabad.Secondly as ist FA exam is complete in the present school will that marks be carried over to the new school at ahmedabad. kindly let me know the documents required .
11th August 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I have been transferred to Rajasthan from Bihar. Due to this I have got admitted my son in class X th as he had cleared class IX th in Bihar. My query is that since his registration for cbse class X th board is in Bihar, what formalities I have to complete so that he can appear for exams in Rajasthan school.
13th August 2015, 01:32 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

yes of course ! but small procedure is there .
1) Get back your certificates from present school without excluding anything .
2) Especially TC ( Transfer certificate) more important , so be careful .
3) Write a letter to the institution for what reason you are dispersing procedure .
26th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

My son is presently in 9th standard cbsc school with 2nd language 'Tamil'. He had studied 'Hindi' upto 8th standard in the same CBSC school. Now i am expecting a transfer to Kerala where informatively 2nd language option is only available for Malayalam,Sanskrit and Hindi. If i take TC for my son for 10th standard , whether it will be a problem for getting admission in Kerala CBSC school with 2nd language option for Hindi??
3rd February 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in IX class in Kendriya Vidyalaya Chennai. Now I have to move to ANDHRA as I m retired from Air Force.I want to get his Adm mission to AP state board.Is it possible to take admission in X to state board or any clearance to be obtained from CBSE.
Also if he has to continue in CBSE will it be possible to take Hindi as second language as my son is having Sansrit in class IX. There are no schools of CBSE with Sanskrit as second language. Kindly clear my doubt sir
15th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

If new school will be not ready for taking admission in class 10th (from one state to other )after 9th pass & submit all required documents
8th March 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm study in class 9th then due to some reason I leave my school within a eighth month it is possible to take new admission in class 9th again
2nd April 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sister is completed 9th class with cbse board in C.G. And we decided to join in A.P in the same board. But the previous school saying that there is adding of 9th marks in 10th standard it is must to study here itself. I didnot hear this previously. And if they fail to give t.c then what i have to do.
16th June 2016, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in 9th std of cbse school delhi if we pass out 8th from up board will migaration certificate needed
3rd January 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in class 9 CBSE school in WB. Due to some problems,I'm shifting my family to Gujarat.So,after passing class 9 in 2017,I want to get admission for my daughter in class 10 in 2017 in Gujarat.Now,what are the procedure for it?
7th March 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son in studying in class IX cbse school in bhopal due to some reason I have transfer dehradun so I want to get admission in class 10 what are possible it
10th March 2017, 12:50 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

Yes ,but only few schools and that too limited seats. Each school has its own admission process(written exam/interview/your previous academic performance),so you must consult the respective admission section(of the school) from Jan. You must nt DELAY.
20th April 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter is studying in kv school jodhpur and she pass his 9 class can she now get admission in 10 in jammu kv she is from cbse board and what necessary document required to get admission in jammu kv school
29th April 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed her 9th class CBSE from Jaipir Rajasthan. We've shifted to Banglore Karnataka in April 2017. Ive collected TC, CBSE registration detail but not the card as it hasnt been received by my Jaipur school from CBSE. Upon enquiring in Banglore most of the CBSE affiliated school denied admission saying they don't take admission in class 10th without even listening to me and seeing the documents. What should I do... how can I get admission of my daughter in Banglore.
11th May 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

R/s, my son was studied ICSE up to 8th class ,I want to change him to Andhra Pradesh state board 9 th class.he is eligible ?
15th May 2017, 06:54 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my daughter is studying in kv school jodhpur and she pass his 9 class can she now get admission in 10 in jammu kv she is from cbse board and what necessary document required to get admission in jammu kv school
No. Registration for 10th standard happens in 9th standard after that you may change schools which lies in the same board but you can not choose different board after passing 9th standard.

In order to change the schools you have to write a proper application to the head of your school and ask him/her to grant you transfer certificate which is required at the time of getting admission in different school. You must also mention the valid and genuine reason behind leaving that school.
8th October 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Now I am working in defence service at Jammu city my posting to kashmir . Now my family shifting to andhra pradesh. My children's studying 2&1 class. Now andhra pradesh school s accepted in admissions in any state syllabuses and CBSE syllabuses schools?? due to my children's studying language Hindi and English.
28th October 2017, 12:26 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to change school from one state to another. But make sure that the board should be same.

To get admission in class 10th your son will require following documents-

Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
Mark sheet of class 9th.
11th March 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Last year we shifted from Chhattisgarh to Rajasthan. At Ajmer office of cbse board, l came to know that there is no need to worry about the migration certificate as all the cbse schools have been issued a letter which confirms that a student can shift to any other state cbseschool.
Now my query is that if we need to shift to Indore will there be any problem in 10th std as I have come to a conclusion that most of the schools do not provide admission to such students.
My son is good at academics and still he is facing difficulty. What to do?
12th March 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My daughter had studied class 9 in AP that too SSC, but now due to transfer we ought to go to Bhopal can we join sir?
22nd March 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I want migration certificate from Gurgaon to jammu. How do I get it as child has passed class 9 cbse from Gurgaon. Looking for admission to class 10 cbse Jammu
31st March 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sun has completed 9th class in Karnataka state board. Can he take admission in cbse for class 10th? If yes can you say the all process to take admission
17th January 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission to Class 8 ICSE in another state after passing 7th ICSE from another state?
22nd February 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 11th std in Maharashtra board, but some problem coming in my life and i am going to my village in up state. sir can i give admission in 10th class in cbse board? in my village. sir
please suggest me.
22nd February 2022, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My brother is in class 9 Nagaland state board.
Can he get admission in class 10 cbse board in another state?
7th April 2022, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am in army ,iam pension established in 31 may 2022,my daughter 9th clas pass cbse in meerut want to transfer my daughter my native place Amravati Maharashtra in class 10th cbse.which document required for readmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?