14th March 2016, 03:00 PM
vinaysbsn

Admission in 10th class CBSE board is possible at another state after passing 9th from CBSE board another state?

Can I get admission in 10th class of CBSE board in other state after passing 9 Class from school of CBSE board. If yes what document will be required by the next school.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 10th class CBSE board is possible at another state after passing 9th from CBSE board another state? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  3. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Can i directly do 10th after passing 8th class?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  7. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  11. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  13. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  15. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  17. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  18. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?

14th March 2016, 08:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 10th class CBSE board is possible at another state after passing 9th from CBSE board another state?

There is nothing like school and board based in 9th class. So, you need to select the examination mode of 10th class in 10th class.

So, you need to visit the administrative department of the school for more information about examination.

14th March 2016, 11:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 10th class CBSE board is possible at another state after passing 9th from CBSE board another state?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in another CBSE school in another state after pursuing 9th from other school.

To get admission, you have to ask your present school to get the registration number through which you are enrolled in CBSE.

Through the registration number you will be eligible to get admission in another school.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?