1st October 2011, 05:41 PM
hemaxi_99

Admission in 2nd year diploma in Valsad? Is it possible to change engineering college or faculty?

i am studying first year diploma in IT faculty in daman gov.poly.college.
my native place is ahmedabad. my mama staying in valsad, my economical level poor.my father can not bear. if i can get admmision in 2nd year diploma in valsad .mama spend money. is it possible change engg college or faculty

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college during graduation in the Rajkot city without loosing a year?
  2. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  3. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  4. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?
  5. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college
  6. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  7. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  8. Number of free seats available to study Plastic Engineering Diploma in Government Polytechnic College, Valsad?
  9. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  10. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  11. Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?
  15. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  17. Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?
  18. Admission in 2nd year of polytechnic college after diploma in IT?
1st July 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year diploma in Valsad? Is it possible to change engineering college or faculty?

admission process for first year in diploma
28th December 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year diploma in Valsad? Is it possible to change engineering college or faculty?

What is the process of transfer of college after 1st year diploma and what are the requirement.
29th December 2015, 01:34 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per my information it is not possible to change engineering college or faculty.
but it depends on your college dean either they permit you or not.
you should request them to do so but the final decision is on him.
28th November 2020, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm KAVIYA . I have studying BE civil engineering student this year final year . Next, I will get diploma professor from any private colleges . So , can you help me next my job opportunity give ,sir. Thanking you, your reply to I'm waiting my mail([email protected]) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?