28th November 2011, 11:24 AM
Snell

Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?

Can I get admission in aironuatical enginearing on MH-CET examination

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?
  4. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  5. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
  6. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  7. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  8. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  9. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams -- [New]
  10. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  11. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  12. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  13. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  16. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  17. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  18. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
30th December 2011, 07:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?

Yes, you can get admission in aeronautical engineering course through MHT CET exam. To appear for the exam, you should have completed 12th from a recognized board under the Maharashtra state. You must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Also, you should have a good AIEEE score. You must have pursued 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. You will get the application forms in the months of February and March. Generally, the exam will be conducted in the month of May.
29th April 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?

how many marks should i get in aieee to take admission in aerospace engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?