16th January 2013, 01:30 AM
ROHITKUMAVAT

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?

Can I Get Addmition in aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT-CET marks? In which colleges in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks? -- [New]
  2. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  3. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  8. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  9. Cutoff list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of MHT CET to take admission in a good college?
  10. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  15. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  18. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
24th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?

minimum how much i have to score in mht cet for getting admission in goernment aeronautical engineering college in maharashtra?
5th June 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?

i got 65% in 12th sci and got 71 in mht cet.
what field should i choose plzz ans...i am damn tensed.
i wnt to do electrical engineering in mumbai colleges.
23rd June 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 60.9 percent in board and 116 score in cet so I want to admission for aeronautical but in government seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?