24th December 2009, 03:02 PM
shubham lanke

Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?

i am now appearing for 12th through state board and i want to know about to take admission in aeronautical eng. colleges in maharashtra or near to me. About its entrance exams, the fee structures and all its admission process. now i am preparing for MHT CET &AIEEE

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  3. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  4. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. aeronautical engineering
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  8. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
  13. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?
  16. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  17. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  18. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
12th January 2010, 03:45 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?

Nice you are appearing for both MH-CET,AIEEE.

you can persue Aeronautical engineering by getting good rank in MH-CET as well as AIEEE in some of maharashrat's best aeronautical engineering colleges like-

bharat institute for aeronautical engineering and technology.
Indian institute of aeronautical engineering and Information technology.
Guru gram institute of aeronautical engineering and technology.
maharashtra engineering college.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.

and many more,just prepare well and score in both the entrances good,if you want to study aeronautical engineering.

Best of luck
12th January 2010, 11:02 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?

the colleges in Maharashtra offering aeronautical engineering are
1.IIT,BOMBAY,POWAI
2.SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETYS ENGINEERING COLLEGE,NAVALNAGAR,DHULE
for iit bombay uoy have to write IITJEE
all the best
14th January 2010, 08:20 PM
rohit kumar singh

to make career in the field of aeronautical engineering in maharashtra ..you have to give the exam of mah.cet..also for IIT bombay give the exam of IIT JEE...you can also take admission in indian institute of seronautical engineers...for more about that visit the websites of relevent institutes
16th January 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in ANDRAPRADESH?

hi iam pursuing intermediate..i want to become a aeronautical engineer so i want to know the various entrance exams to aeronautical engineering...top colleges in india
16th January 2010, 10:59 PM
mukilan

for aero
IIT,BOMBAY,POWAI
SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETYS ENGINEERING COLLEGE,NAVALNAGAR,DHULE
for iit bombay uoy have to write IITJEE
bharat institute for aeronautical engineering and technology.
Indian institute of aeronautical engineering and Information technology.
Guru gram institute of aeronautical engineering and technology.
maharashtra engineering college.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.

all the best
30th January 2010, 11:59 PM
sumitkumarinmit

just fill aieee form and choose a college suits you the best it has got all royal colleges for aeronautics
31st January 2010, 01:28 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
hi iam pursuing intermediate..i want to become a aeronautical engineer so i want to know the various entrance exams to aeronautical engineering...top colleges in india
Aeronautical engineering is a very complex part of engineering, with a perfect blend of mechanical, electrical, computer and electronics engineering. Which requires talented and well scientific person.Therefore,entrance are necessary for admitting candidates to this branch of engineering.

For best career prospect, in this field you have persue that course from a good institute in India. Below I have given a list of some best institutes along with there entrance for admission.

IIT’s: it is best for perusing aeronautical engineering at bachelor level. All iit's have faculty for it. Admission is based on rank scored in IIT-JEE an entrance conduct by iit's in order to admit students to its bachelor degrees.

IISC, banglore: but it offer only M.Tech or MS program for aeronautical engineering, it does not have faculty for bachelor degrees.

NIT's: admission is through all India engineering entrance examination (AIEEE) .You has to score well in it in order to get admission to aeronautical engineering.
IIST,Thiruvananthapuram: admission is based on rank scored in IIT-JEE,and from this year IIST has launched a new entrance ISAT for admitting students in B.tech programs off aeronautical,aerospace and general engineering branchs.IIST is an institute which is run by ISRO in order to meet its requirement best engineeers for its research and technology.After completing B.tech from IIST candidates are absorbed as an ISRO scientist directly on the bond of 2 years.If any candidat don’t want to join ISRO and want to opt for any other company/organisation he/she has to pay 10 lacs for leaveing as because whole study at IIST is provided free of cost.
Besides these different states conducts there own state level entrance for it.
For admission to various braches of engineering including aeronautical engineering to institute located at that state.

Besides this Hindustan University, banglore offer direct admission also to meritorious students along with scholarship.

Best of luck
31st January 2010, 03:29 PM
Aishwary

You can get admission in aeronautical eng. colleges in maharashtra if you got good rank in AIEEE and MH CET
9th February 2010, 09:15 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

write the exam of aieee,and get a good rank,
and then find the college which have aeronautical engineering course.
25th March 2010, 10:38 PM
rohannaphade

i am now appearing for 12th through state board and i want to know about to take admission in aeronautical eng. colleges in maharashtra or near to me. About its entrance exams, the fee structures and all its admission process.
27th March 2010, 06:17 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can do Aeronautical engineering by getting good rank in MH-CET as well as AIEEE in some of maharashrat's best aeronautical engineering colleges like-
1.Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune.
2.IIT,BOMBAY,POWAI
3.Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Pune, Maharashtra
and lots more.

good luck for your exam.
28th March 2010, 06:09 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

aeronautical engineering colleges in maharashtra

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Pune

Department of Aeronautical Engineering, IIT Mumbai

SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETY'S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
Navalnagar, Tal.& Dist. Dhule 424318
21st April 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission for aeronautical engineering? Entrance exams, through MHT-CET & AIEEE
25th April 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure of admission in b.tech. for aeronautical engineering in 2010 for Dehradun and Pune colleges for the same,whether itconducts entrance exam or it take through AIEEE merit.
2nd May 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT--1) COURSE 2) ENTRANCE EXAM 3) FEES 4) COLLEGES
3rd May 2010, 01:13 AM
Nupur Mittal

Red face Re: Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?

i want to become a aeronautical engineer so i want to know the various entrance exams to aeronautical engineering...top colleges in india.
4th May 2010, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

WHAINT RANK IS RECUIRED IN AIEEE FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN AERONAUTIC ENGINEERING
5th May 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

list of various government colleges for aeronautical engineering, fee structure, entrance exam, last date for application..
5th May 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the formalities,fees,donation if any,qualification,hostel facility,colleges etc for aeronautical engineering in bangalore.
12th May 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST GOOD COLLEGES OF ENGINEERING FOR ADMISSION IN CASE I DON"T GET GOOD RANKING IN AIEEE,IIT-JEE,COMED K
15th May 2010, 11:07 AM
vishwaanish

hi sir i am anish. i am giving my exam of class 12.i have secured 76 percentin class 11. i want to study aeronatuical engineering in nepal or in india but i want to know what is the fee structure on completing the course,what is the requirements to studythe subject as well as what are its scopes?can we read master i n aeronautical after completing bachelor in mechanical?looking forward response from you.i will be very much heartful to look your forward response
17th May 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I passed 12th cbse with 80% marks.I'd like to know about the colleges that offer astonautical engg courses in kerala or Tamilnadu. Also I'd like to know about the fee-structure in these colleges.
Thank you...

Lekshmi Prabhakar
23rd May 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

fee cratiria of iist (tiruvantpuram)
23rd May 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission prosess for colleges in Maharashtra.
27th May 2010, 01:03 PM
Shaikh Nazneen

Thumbs up Re: Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?

i want to know how much marks should we get in pcm and mhcet for aeronautical admission
28th May 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how much marks should we get for aeronautical admission in gujarat collages
28th May 2010, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want join aeronautical engg. after diploma in electronics and communication what i can do?
4th June 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have 56 marks in mppet so i get royal insitiute of indore ?
4th June 2010, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want join aeronautical engg. after diploma in electronics and communication what i can do?
Hmm i dont think there is some option to join aeronautical engineering after your ECE. The criteria is that in order to do a degree in aeronautical engg you must have a diploma in aeronautical.

But you can get admission in computer or ECE in degree. So try for that
5th June 2010, 10:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most challenging fields of engineering with
a wide scope for growth. This field deals with the development of new technology
in the field of aviation, space exploration and defence systems...

If you will get good rank in MH-CET, AIEEE, then you can apply for
these aeronautical colleges-

IIT, Kanpur

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna.
6th June 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about best aeronautics colleges which has electronics and telecommunication branch. plz help me!
13th June 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want to become A space scientist and i have heard that there are some entrance test prior to class12 in which one has to be appeared. kindly suggest me the way for my goal. i shall be very thankful to you,and presently i m in class10.
please help for attaining my goal..
18th June 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i have secured marks 16 in aieee.will i get admission in aeronautical engineering?
20th June 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MERIT IN AIEEE FOR AERONAUTIC ENGG.
23rd June 2010, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 72% in 12th n i got 75 in pcm will i get admission in aeronautical engineering ? also i want to know about astrophysic or cosmology j plz reply fast plz plz plz
1st August 2010, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I hav passed 10th this year.
Can i do diploma in electronics n telecommunication engineering n then go for aeronautical engineering? If, yes then wat I hav to do after that 3years diploma?
Is MH-CET the only way to go for aeronautical engineering??
10th August 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

cut of list for isat nit colledge
10th August 2010, 11:23 PM
amit12345

imBE mechanical student
i want to join isro, how i will join isro,kindly tell me about the examination procedure,qualification,books and syllabus
11th August 2010, 01:33 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham lanke View Post
i am now appearing for 12th through state board and i want to know about to take admission in aeronautical eng. colleges in maharashtra or near to me. About its entrance exams, the fee structures and all its admission process. now i am preparing for MHT CET &AIEEE
you are preparing for MHT CETand AIEEE.
then there are many coll

these are colleges in india for aeronautical. in maharashtra

Aeronautical Engineering Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi. Bihar Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering IIT Delhi Delhi Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering Sanjay Education Society's College of Engineering Polytechnic, Navalnagar. Maharashtra Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering IIT Mumbai Maharashtra Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering Anna University, Chennai. Tamil Nadu Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai. Tamil Nadu Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering IIT Chennai Tamil Nadu Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering IIT Kanpur. Uttar Pradesh Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering IIT Roorkee Uttaranchal Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering IIT Kharagpu
11th August 2010, 11:16 AM
Zeba Farheen

Dear friend,
Iam really happy to hear that you wish to pursue your career at the ISRO. You can refer to this official website of ISRO .i.e. http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp
Here are the procedures for applying for the ISRO regarding the eligibility and examinations.
Thank you for posting your query. My best wishes for your career!
11th August 2010, 07:09 PM
Zeba Farheen

Smile Re: Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit12345 View Post
imBE mechanical student
i want to join isro, how i will join isro,kindly tell me about the examination procedure,qualification,books and syllabus
Dear friend,
I am very happy to know that you would like to pursue your career at the ISRO. I can help you by giving you the official website of ISRO.

http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp

You can refer the above official link to know about the eligibility criteria and the examinations. Thank you for posting your query. My best wishes for your career.
12th September 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

about aeronautical fees?
1st October 2010, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what should i do for Admission for aeronautical engineering.
12th October 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What Entrance should I write to get into Aeronautical Engineering after Intermediate from Andhra Pradesh?Are there any aeronautical engg collefges in Ap?Please suggest some guide lines & colleges in AP.
13th October 2010, 06:08 PM
vik111

dear friend
you can do Aeronautical engineering by getting good rank in MH-CET as well as AIEEE in some of maharashrat's best aeronautical engineering colleges like-
1.Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune.
2.IIT,BOMBAY,POWAI
3.Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Pune, Maharashtra
and lots more.

good luck
26th October 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

my name is sahitya i want to get the list of books best for the aeuronotical enng if you help me i m veryy thankful to you
28th October 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hi, m currently in F.E. doing mechanical engineering, i want to do aeronautical engg after my B.E., what shud i do ?? i mean which exams n where to do ???
1st November 2010, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

after the polytecnic pass in mecanical branch in fifty to sixty PERCENTAGE then i can prepare to admisson in aeronutical engineering. then what will be done
15th November 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam to give to get admission in college of aeronautical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?