14th May 2015, 04:35 PM
divisha rao

Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Lucknow university?

When are the admission forms coming for the admission in bsc biotech in Lucknow university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Lucknow university? -- [New]
  2. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  3. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  6. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  8. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  10. Biotechnology jobs in lucknow and banaras
  11. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  12. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?
  14. How to do BSc in biotechnology? Which delhi university colleges have BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc. Maths(Honors) in UP?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
15th May 2015, 05:46 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Lucknow university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divisha rao View Post
When are the admission forms coming for the admission in bsc biotech in Lucknow university?
For this application forms are available from the month of February every year

And the written test is held near to may every year

So you can apply for that in february every year and can give your best shot ot for this course so that you would be able to get good marks and good chances to jobs
15th May 2015, 04:25 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by divisha rao View Post
You can follow the updates from their website or by contacting the university authorities (by taking contact no. from their website). Further I can suggest some other better universities which you should also check out: NIT, PSG College of Technology, Lovely Professional University, Thapar University.........where you get better exposure, placements, infrastructure, etc. Do check their websites for detail information.
14th March 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

University of Lucknow is way better than Lovely profession or other private place
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?