28th June 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and application procedure for B.Ed Hindi in Delhi University?

I have completed my graduation in Hindi medium and wanted to do B.Ed course in Hindi medium from Delhi University. Am I eligible? How can I apply? And, which are the best colleges affiliated to Delhi University for B.Ed Hindi?

30th June 2020, 07:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and application procedure for B.Ed Hindi in Delhi University?

To get admission in B.Ed course in Delhi University the required eligiblility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination is 50%.

So, you can prepare for the examination to qualify and get admission in the course.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
4th September 2020, 05:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission criteria and application procedure for B.Ed Hindi in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in Hindi medium and wanted to do B.Ed course in Hindi medium from Delhi University. Am I eligible? How can I apply? And, which are the best colleges affiliated to Delhi University for B.Ed Hindi?
B.Ed in hindi medium:-
Eligibility:-Graduation from a recognized university
Admission Process:- based on merit-based/ Based on counselling after qualification of entrance test.
Course Fee:- INR 8,000 to 1.3 Lakhs for 3 years

*Keep update yourself for exam dates/results/ admission notification in:- www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?