20th January 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and application procedure for MA English in Delhi university?

I am an Engineering graduate and have 1 year industry experience and wants to pursue M.A in English. How should I approach? What is the admission criteria for MA English in Delhi university? When and how to apply for it?

27th January 2019, 12:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and application procedure for MA English in Delhi university?

Delhi University is one of the Central university. The admission in master in arts is conducted on the basis of entrance test or merit basis ( for candidates passed bachelor degree from DU ).

Candidates after qualifying in the entrance test are eligible to get admission.

You can apply for the examination online at official website. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
27th January 2019, 01:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and application procedure for MA English in Delhi university?

Delhi university conducts entrance examination for admission in master in Arts in English.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you have above qualification then you are eligible to apply for the examination. The application form for the examination will be available online at official website www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?